酒店英语900句 第18章:酒吧服务

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店英语900句第18章:酒吧服务

566.Good evening,sir. Welcome to Moonlight Bar. 晚上好先生,欢迎光临月光酒吧。

567.What would you like to drink,sir?先生,您喜欢来杯什么?

568.What can I prepare for you,sir?先生,您想喝杯什么?

569.Your usual,sir?先生,还是和每天一样吗?

570.Here you are,sir!先生,这是您要的酒!

571.Your beer,sir. Enjoy your drink. 先生您的啤酒,希望

你喜欢。

572.Here is your bill ,sir. 先生,这是您的帐单。

573.Here is your change,sir. 先生这是找您的零钱。

574.With or without ice,please. 请问要冰还是不要加冰的?

575.The same again,sir?先生,还是要同样一杯吗?

576.How about one for the road?临走前再喝一杯,如何?

577.A night cap before retiring,sir?先生,临睡前喝一杯,如何?

578.How about the other half?您还没尽量,再喝一杯,好吗?

579.I have another waiting on ice for you. 我这里已经为您

准备好了另外一杯。

580.If you don’t like this drink, how about that one?如

果您不喜欢这种饮料,是不是喝点那个?

581.Would you like to say“when”,please?请您告诉我什么

时候停好吗?

582.Will you have one yourself?你自己也来一杯,如何?

583.Is this the bar for hotel residents?这件酒吧是专为饭

店客人提供的吗?

584.I would like a beer. Please. 请给我来一杯啤酒。

585.I’m really sorry,sir. I’d like to oblige,but you see my difficulty.

非常抱歉先生,我很乐意为您效劳,但是我不能,希望您理解我

的难处。

586.Would you care for a cup of tea?您想喝杯茶?

587.I’d rather have a cup of coffee,if you don’t min.

如果不麻烦,我想喝杯咖啡。

588.Would you like your milk with sugar?您想牛奶里加糖吗?

589.Would you like your coffee with milk and sugar?您想

在咖啡里加点牛奶和糖吗?

590.A dash of mike and two lumps of sugar,please.请少加

一点奶,放两快糖。

591.What would you like to drink?we’ve a great variety

of wines. Which kind of them do you prefer?

您要喝什么?我们有好多种酒类,您愿喝哪种?

592.Today,I’d like to try something typical Chinese.今

天我要尝尝中国的特产酒。

593.I am Mr. Brown. We have got a reservation for tea this afternoon.

我是布朗先生,我们已预订好了今天下午的差点。

594.Yes,Mr. Brown. You’ve got a reservation. This way,please. Here is your table,is this all right?

是的,布朗先生,是订好的。这边请,这就是您所订的座位。

595.If you prefer something milder,there is ShaoXing rice wine,it’s a real Chinese specialty in South China.

您如果想喝点温和些的酒,有绍兴加饭酒,这是中国南方的特产酒。

相关文档
最新文档