越狱第一季中英对照台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1

You're an artist,Sid. 你真是个艺术家 Sid

You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here 你打算就这么走出门

and I'm never going to see it again. 我就再也看不到这个杰作了?

There's a good chance of that,yes. 是的

Most guys,you know,for the first one, 大部分人刚开始纹身的时候

they start with something small. 都会先画些小的东西

"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. “妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的

Not you. 而你不是

You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. 才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套

Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. 换了别人要做好几年呢

I don't have a few years. 我没有好几年的工夫

Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有

The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开

We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在

Where is he? 他在哪里?

It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡

White Castle? 白色城堡?

It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅

those little squ 供应那些方形的汉堡

I know what it is. 我知道那是什么

I'm not playing games. 我不是在玩游戏

Open it. 打开

Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. 先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金

Don't you think it would be better...? 你是不是可以再重新考虑一下

This is the police. 我们是警察

You are completely surrounded. 你已被完全包围

Put down your weapon. 放下武器

Put down your weapon now. 马上放下武器

Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. 我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中辩方完全不抗辩

Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? Scofield先生,你肯定吗?

I'm sure,Your Honor. 我肯定,法官大人

Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. 法官大人我们想请求休庭

My client's a bit confused at the moment. 我的委托人头脑有点不清楚

I'm not,Your Honor. 我没有,法官大人

He is, Your Honor. 他有,法官大人

Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, 也许你该听从你律师的意见

take some additional time to consider your response. 再好好考虑考虑

I've already done that,Your Honor. 我已经考虑好了法官大人

I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. 我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判

Court's recessed until 1:30. 现在休庭下午1点半继续开庭

Come on,Let's go. 我们走

Uncle Mike? Mike叔叔?

I didn't want you to come. 我没让你来

Go home,LJ. LJ 回家去

I didn't want you to see this. 我不想让你看到我这样

na take this well. 他一时会接受不了的

Can you blame him? He's your nephew. 你能怪他吗?他是你侄子

He's beginet that anybody he attaches himself to 他现在以为谁和他亲

is gonna end up in prison... 谁最后就得坐牢...

and he's not the only one who's starting to feel that way,Michael. 说实话不止他一人这么想 Michael

Will you give us a minute? 让我们说会儿话可以吗?

One minute. 就一分钟

Don't you understand? 你难道不明白吗?你刚才算是把生杀大权交到了那女的手上

and she's gonna lob it at you like a grenade. 她会象扔手榴弹似的还击你

Justice and punishment are the same thing to her. 审判和惩罚对她来说是一回事的

I know. 我知道

Then will you please tell me what's going through your head? 那么请你告诉我你脑子里究竟怎么想的?

We've been over this. 我们说好了不谈这个

I've known you my entire life. 我从小就认识你

相关文档
最新文档