越狱》剧本中英对照 (15)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我们该怎么做? What are we gonna do?
天一黑 As soon as it gets dark
我们就行动 今晚? we go.Tonight?
帅哥 今晚我们可没准备好 -Pretty, we ain't ready to escape tonight.
越狱已经开始了 Escape already started.
如果进不了守卫室 所有努力都白费 None of this matters if we can't get in the guards' room.
晚饭后 大门敞开 列队的时候我们就出发 We're gonna leave after dinner, during tier time when the gates are open.
Fox River是个很大的地方 Fox River is a big place.
或许一时半会儿他们还没注意到 Maybe they won't notice for a while.
没有Bellick的命令 那些人什么也不会做 Nothing happens around here without Bellick's say so.
马上 Now.
越狱 第20集
我不知道他怎么找到的 他确实找到了 I don't know how he found it. He just did.
那个洞就敞在那儿? So the hole's just sitting there?
我已经尽可能盖住了 I covered it the best I could,
我不知道你为什么需要这东西 I'm not even sure why you need it.
谢谢 Thank you.
钥匙就在你的收件箱里 Your keys, they were right over there by your in-box.
有个维修工在外面等着你 Well, you got a maintenance guy waiting outside here,
我们还没谈到 你哥的问题 we didn't talk about out there.
我是说 他正处于24小时监视下 Your brother.I mean, he's under 24-hour surveillance.
我们还有多少时间? Well, how much time we got?
John? John?
3天 要进入PI的守卫室 -Three days.That's the soonest I could get us
那已经是最快的了 into the guards' room for PI.
到那时候可以搞到剩余的警服吗? You think you'll have the extra suits by then?
从Bellick发现那个洞就已经开始了 It started the minute Bellick found that hole.
他们发现他失踪就结束了 And it's gonna end the minute they figure out that he's missing.
那你就留下! Then stay!
7点 一个接一个 走我那间房 7:00, one by one, through my cell.
现在 我们该走守卫室 Whoa, whoa. No, we were supposed to go through the guards' room.
那会在他们发现我们失踪之前 That was going to give us a head start,
除了你独特的体味 except your own particular stink.
没错 我们当中某些人要臭得多 Yeah, well, some of us stink more than others.
你也能香喷喷的 Kinte, you can smell like a bouquet of bonbons,
我一定会看早报 I'll be sure to read the papers in the morning.
看看你们 See how many years you got when they realized
被发现后 which crew was working in
要再坐多少年 that room and dug that hole.
争取到更多时间 hours before they even found out we were missing.
走你的房间 我们没有足够时间逃走 We leave through your cell, we ain't got no lead time.
7点到8点 那只有...60分钟 -7:00. Count's at 8:00, that's only... -Sixty minutes.
他说你让他来换锁的 says you want him to change the locks.
要我把他打发走吗? Want me to call him off?
不 让他进来 No, send him in.
这是你最后的机会 Tweener It's your last chance, Tweener.
我们要清理牢房 We gotta scrub down our cells.
那床位呢? 枕头 床单 所有东西 -What about our bunks? -Pillows, sheets, everything.
要么去掉你身上的味道或者改了它 Either get rid of your smell or change it.
Scofield和他一起在PI干活的 他们准备越狱 Scofield and his whole PI crew, they're escaping.
你明白我不能让你离开这里的 You know I can't let you leave here, boss.
是狗 Dogs
我明白了 那么多次 The numerous times I've been apprehended
不过发现Bellick失踪 but it's just a matter of time
只是时间问题 before someone discovers Bellick's missing.
Bellick失踪了是什么意思? What do you mean Bellick's missing?
好了 好了 Okay, okay, okay.
我去搞到医务室的钥匙 I'll work on getting us that key to the infirmary.
其余人想办法 The rest of you find whatever you can
除掉牢房里的味道 to get rid of the scent in your cells.
你用什么擦地板? What'd you use to scrub down the floors?
我想是过氧化氢之类的东西 I don't know. I think it was some peroxide, or something like that.
会有用的 多弄些来 That'll work. Get as much as you can.
Terrence Terrence
有件事我不明白 The thing I can't quite figure is
这事变得这么糟 with the crap storm this thing's become
为什么他们还没杀了你 why they haven't killed you,
好好享受 Have at it.
那现在怎么办? So what's the play, man?
你今晚能准备好飞机吗? Do you think you can have the plane ready by tonight?
可以 Sure.
你负责厨房 对吗? 是 -You had kitchen duty, right? -Yeah.
出于对你的尊敬 Now, out of respect for what you once were,
我可以让你少点麻烦 I'm going to let you walk away.
还是把这玩意交给我吧? Why don't you just hand me that shank you're holding?
有人会发现他失踪了 Somebody is gonna notice that he's missing.
他们发现了 就会关闭这里 And when they do, they're gonna close this place down
直到他们找到他 until they find him.
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break:
保证24小时监视住他 I want him under 24-hour surveillance.
他们行刑的时候我必须在那里 I have to be there when they kill this man.
最少你也看看他的案子 The least you could do is review his case.
可能 明天就会运到 Probably. They should be here tomorrow.
很好 那样我们行动就有保证了 Good, so we're good to go.
我们剩下要解决就是 All we got left is figuring out
怎么穿过医务室的那道门 how to get through that door in the infirmary.
我都躲不开那些警察 while trying to elude the authorities,
都是因为这些该死的狗 it's always because of the damn dogs.
这一生你可以摆脱任何东西 Turns out you can run from just about everything in your life
但除非你身上没味了 but unless you get rid of your smell
要不然就等于警察递上条子 you might as well send a note to the police
给出方向还有车费 with directions and some cab fare.
Theodore说的没错 伙计 You know, Theodore's right, man.
60分钟时间越过那堵墙 Sixty minutes to get over that wall
离这里越远越好 and as far away from here as possible.
他们会截住我们 They'll be right on our asses.
别说话了 快走 Quit your talking and start your walking.
犯人Байду номын сангаас 放风时间结束了 Ladies, yard time is over!
他们已经在我们后面了 They already are.
走 走 Come on, let's go. Hurry it up. Single file.
你明白 有件事 You know, there's one thing
还有怎么把Linc弄出那间房 How to get Linc out of that box.
三天内你能做完吗? -And you can do that in three days?
三天时间已经很多了 -Three days should be plenty of time.
我们得出去 We got to get out of here.
相关文档
最新文档