越狱第二季4

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
I think somebody wants that reward. ( 我看有人想要领赏金 )
Oh, it's not about reward money, friend. ( 我们要的不是赏金,朋友 )
Your pal Manche told me all about your little treasure hunt... ( 你的朋友曼杰告诉我们你要去挖 )
- It's nice to meet you. - Same here. ( -很高兴认识你 -我也是 )
Apparently, Fibonacci's coming up for air again. ( 费朋纳兹又打算出面了 )
And if he testifies at that hearing, a lot of people are going down. ( 如果他出席听证会作证很多人都会遭殃 )
Nobody move! ( 大家不许动! )
Nobody move! ( 不准动! )
Oh, good to see you again, boy. ( 很高兴又见到你们,两位 )
No need for anyone to get hurt, boss. ( 没必要搞到有人受伤,长官 )
Oh, I'm leaving, you're not. ( 我会走的,但是你不能走 )
- Where to, sir? - Utah. ( -目的地是哪里,先生? -犹他州 )
- Ready? - Yeah. ( -准备好了吗? -好了 )
- So which one of them was it? - Might be scofield. ( -是哥哥还是弟弟? -可能是斯科菲尔德 )
You and your brother are gonna take me to where that money is... ( 你们两兄弟要带我找到钱 )
...or the whore gets dead real fast. ( 否则这小贱人马上就会没命 )
Ask me if I'm bluffing. ( 你想我会是在吹牛吗? )
Shouldn't take more than a week or two. ( 应该不会超过一两周 )
Michael, we got company. ( 迈克,有人跟来了 )
What the hell's he doing? ( 这辆车想做什么? )
- Hold on! Hold on! - Hold on! ( -抓紧!抓紧! -抓紧! )
...the other six cons are gonna get their guards up more. ( 其他六名逃犯就会更谨慎 )
It is our policy... Excuse me. ( 我们规定各位注意 )eaths until they're confirmed. ( 规定是要确认之后才能公布死讯 )
Previously on Prison Break: ( 《越狱》前情提要 )
Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive. ( 那些浑蛋死了都比你我活着要值钱 )
Somebody's gonna get that money. Might be me. ( 有人一定会拿到赏金还不如由我来拿 )
...when all they had to do was tail the tail, you know. ( 浑然不知其实只要跟着跟住你们的人 )
Move that moneymaker, sweetheart. ( 快点,亲爱的 )
Let's move it, convict. ( 动作快,犯人 )
- Hi, my name is Lance and I'm an addict. - Hi, Lance. ( -大家好,我是兰斯,我有毒瘾 -你好,兰斯 )
- You did one hell of a job, doc. - It's okay for you to leave now. ( -辛苦你了,医生 -你现在可以走了 )
In national news, the eight escaped convicts,,, ( 全国新闻方面,伊利诺州 )
...a few months before he was incarcerated. ( 向戴尔下的一笔订单 )
They've recovered about 12 percent of the data so far. ( 他们已还原约百分之十二的资料 )
And this is helping us how? ( 这又有何帮助? )
The dredging of the river beneath scofield's apartment bore some fruit. ( 在斯科菲尔德公寓下方的河有斩获 )
Found a hard drive under the riverbed. ( 在河床底下找到一个硬碟 )
Serial numbers match an order that scofield put in with Dell... ( 序号符合他入狱几个月前 )
Blood tests came back. B negative all over that crash site. ( 血液检验出炉了意外现场都是阴性B型血 )
- Scofield and Burrows are... - B negative, I know. ( -斯科菲尔德与柏劳都是 -阴性B型,我知道 )
- I'll reach out to the media. - How about don't? ( -我去通知媒体 -不要 )
If it gets out that the guy... ( 如果风声走漏 )
...who masterminded this whole thing is possibly dead... ( 说计划的策划人可能已经死了 )
I want those guys out there getting more complacent, not more careful. ( 我要那些逃犯感到自满而不是更谨慎 )
But the Iranian government promises to forge ahead with its nuclear program, ( 但伊朗政府承诺加速该国核能计划 )
We found an exploding car and a blood match. ( 车辆已经爆炸加上血型吻合 )
- Well, then do more tests. - On what? ( -那就再做检验 -检验什么? )
On the bumper. I don't know, I don't care. Just delay. ( 保险杆,随便我不在乎,拖延就对了 )
...for Westmoreland's stash. ( 威莫兰藏的宝藏 )
Get in the car. ( 上车吧 )
We're going to Utah. ( 我们要去犹他州 )
Cops following you all over the country... ( 警察全国上下跟着你们 )
I knew the little whore would take us right to them. ( 我就知道,跟着那贱人就能找到他们 )
What happens when you get to Mexico? Where will you go? ( 你们到墨西哥之后有何打算?你们要去哪里? )
Who is it? ( 他们是谁? )
Who is it? ( 是谁? )
It's Bellick. ( 是贝里克 )
Hold on! ( 抓紧! )
Hold on, hold on. ( 抓紧!抓紧! )
- Duck! Down! - Hold on, hold on. ( -快趴下!快趴下! -抓紧!抓紧! )
...before he kicked the bucket, but he heard enough. ( 那老头就撒手归西不过听到的也够了 )
Utah and five million. You'll fill in the blanks. ( 犹他州、五百万剩下的自己填空吧 )
- Hey! - Don't even think about getting cute. ( -你干嘛! -别想轻举妄动 )
Caroline, they're taking her in. Of course. I'll keep an eye on her. ( 卡洛琳,警察把她带走了我当然会盯好她 )
Hi, my name is sara and I'm an addict. ( 大家好,我是莎拉我有毒瘾 )
Hold on. ( 抓好! )
Can this thing go any faster? ( 车还能再快一点吗? )
What do you think? ( 你觉得呢? )
Look out! ( 小心! )
Hold on! ( 大家坐稳! )
- Look out! Look out! - Hold on! ( -小心!小心! -抓好! )
A job like that might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands. ( 这种工作如果多个帮手会顺利许多 )
I want divers down in the river. ( 派潜水员到河里打捞 )
- Are you Scott Kolbrenner? - You must be Debra Jean, ( -史考特寇布雷纳吗? -你一定是黛伯拉珍 )
Probably gonna find his brother in there too. ( 我看他哥哥的尸体也在里面吧 )
Are you meeting up with her? ( 你会和她见面吗? )
- Your doctor? - I don't know. ( -那个医生? -我不知道 )
Boss? Oh, there's no need for formalities anymore there, sink. ( 长官?到外面不必见外,水槽 )
I'm no longer an employee of the state, thanks to you. ( 我已经不是公仆了都要感谢你 )
If you know about the money in Utah, why do you need us? ( 如果你知道犹他州宝藏的事为何还需要我们? )
In the excitement of the escape, Manche didn't hear everything Westmoreland said... ( 在你们忙着逃亡时曼杰没听清楚威莫兰所有的话 )
It's best if you don't know. It's best for everyone. ( 你不知道会比较好对大家都好 )
We'll drop you off in the next town, and I'll wire you that 10,000, like I said. ( 到下个城镇会让你下车我答应给的一万美金会汇给你 )
相关文档
最新文档