酒店常用英语汇总
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
酒店常用英语汇总
English for Front Office Dept.前厅部常用英语
1、Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good evening !早上好/下午好/晚上好!
2、Welcome to Ravi Shinger International Hotel下午好!欢迎光临诺威香卡国际酒店。
3、How may I help you ?请问有什么可以帮到您?
4、May I know your name ,please ?请问贵姓?
5、Do you have a reservation with us?请问您预订了房间了吗?
6、I’ll check our room availability 我来查一下是否有空房间。
7、Just a moment ,Please请稍等
8、I'm sorry. We have no record of a booking in your name.对不起,我们没有以您的名义预订的房间记录。
9、We have standard rooms, single rooms, Garden suite and presidential suite.我们有标间、单人间、花园套房及总统套房。
10、How long do you plan to stay?请问您预计住几天?
11、May I see your passport ?我能看一下您的护照吗?
12、Your room charge for one night is RMB***,sir/madam.先生/女士,您一晚的房费是***元
13、The room charge is include two breakfast.房价包含两份早餐。
14、please pay RMB300 as deposit请支付300元作为押金。
15、How would you like to make the payment, in cash or by credit card?请问您打算如何付款?现金支付还是信用卡?
16、If you need the room service ,please dial8800.如果您需要客房送餐,请拨8800.
17、We hope you enjoyed your stay .希望您在这儿住的愉快。
18、May I have your room key ,please ?请把房卡给我好吗?
19、Just a moment ,please .I’ll draw up your bill for you。请等一下,我帮你您结算账单
20、May I take a print of the card ,please?请让我划印一下您的信用卡,好吗?
21、Could you please sign here ,please ?请您在这里签名,好吗?
22、Here is your card and your receipt .这是您的卡和收据。
23、Have a nice trip .祝旅途愉快!
24、May I know what is wrong ?请问有什么问题吗?
25、I beg your pardon .请再说一次。
26、I will speak to our manager about it.我会向我们经理报告这件事情。
27、I will check it with the department concerned .Would you mind waiting for a minute ?我跟相关部门联系一下。请你等一分钟好吗?。
28、I will correct your bill.我来把您的账单改过来。
29、We look forward to serving you again .我们期待能再次为您服务。
30、Here’s your room, Mr. Johnson .After you .这是您的房间,约翰逊先生。您先请。
31、It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.它的营业时间是早上9点到晚上11点。
32、You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service,the number is 0.如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打给房务中心,是“0”。
33、You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi . the number is 8106.如果您需要出租车,可以直接打给前台,是8106
34、If there is anything I can do for you , please call me .如果有什么我能为您效劳的,请给我打。
35、Could you hold the line ,please ?请不要挂断,好吗?
36、Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00, on the first floor早餐是从上午7点到10点供应,在一楼西餐厅。
37、At what time can we expect you ?您几点光临呢?
38、I’m afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?39、Please dial 8first ,then the room number .您打房间,请在房号前加“8”。