商务英语写作常用句型集合

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。

董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。

The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。

There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention.

This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.

这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。

Call zhang wen at for more detailed information.

有关详情请联系xx,电话

We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive.

借此机会感谢大家的配合。

We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november.

我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。

Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood

夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。

You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball.

盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会

希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复.

l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rdjuly.

晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。

请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。

虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。

You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted.您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。

Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.

凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。

We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。

我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。

We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.

我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。

We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders.对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。

We apologize again for any inconvenience.如能尽早回复,不胜感激。

An early reply would be appreciated.

我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。

We look forward to a happy and succesful working relationship with you.

请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。

I would like to present the following findings.

下面我将xx有关结果。

Effective immediately are the following policies.

以下政策立即生效。

请于星期五前告知marai 你假期里的联系电话。

Please let maria know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.

与jill gulic 的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。

这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。

被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。

I wish you all the best in your future career.

祝你前程似锦

我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。

We know that you put forrth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。

We have great interest in importing your lvory camera displayed at guangzhou trade fair.我们希望能进口贵公司在广交会上展示的象牙牌相机。

Please inform us what special offer you can make for us .

请告知您能给我们什么样的优惠。

We are interested in importing motorcycles and would be grateful if you would send us a copy of your latest catalogue ,your price list ,and export term.

我们公司希望能进口摩托车,如果贵公司能给我们寄上你们公司最新的产品目录、价格单和出口条款,我们将不盛感激。

相关文档
最新文档