马达加斯加精彩段落配音台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
《马达加斯加》
8分34—11分50
-Gloria:This is the life.
这才是生活。
-Melman:That's the spot.Oh, I'm in heaven.
那就是红斑。哦,我真是在天堂。
-Gloria:Whoo, it's Marty's birthday!
哇噢,Marty的生日!
-Alex:Open it, just open it!
打开,打开嘛。
-Marty:What is it? What is it?
是什么?是什么?
-Gloria:Come on, open it up!
拜托,打开吧。
-Marty:
Yeah! Thermometer! Thanks. I love it Melman, I love it! 耶!温度计!谢谢。我喜欢它,Melman,我喜欢它!
-Melman:
Yeah, I wanted to give, you something personal. You know th at was my first
rectal thermometer.
是啊,我想给你一件私人的礼物。那是我的第一个直肠温度计。
-Marty:Mother...
天啊。
-Alex:Ok,I’ll miss that bad boy.
好吧,我会想念哪个坏孩子的。
-Marty:Get the cake,Melman,come on.
快拿蛋糕来,Melman,快。
-All:”Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo. You look like a monkey. And you
smell like one too.”
“祝你生日快乐!你生活在一个动物园里你看上去象个猴儿,而且……你闻起来也象个猴
儿。”
-Monkey1:I say...
我说……
-Marty:Aw,Well done, you guys are just embarrassing me! And yourselves!
啊,好现在,你们真让我丢脸,还有你们自己。
-Alex:
What are you talking about?We've worked on that whole week. 你这是什么话?我们排练了一整个礼拜呢。
-Gloria:Let's go, let's make a wish ,babycakes.
算了吧,让我们来许个愿,小蛋糕。
-Alex:Come on, What did you wish for?
好了,你许了什么愿?
-Marty:No, can't tell you that.
不行,现在不能告诉你。
-Alex:Come on, tell!
好了,说吧!
-Marty:
No sirrey, I'm telling you! It is bad luck! You want some bad luck? I'll blow it out, but if you wanna be safe... 不行,先生,我说了不行。会带来霉运的,你想要霉运吗?我会说出来的,但是如果你们想要安全点的话···
-Gloria:
Ah, Marty would you just tell us? I mean really, What coul d happen?. Marty,你就说吧,好不好?我是说真的,能有什么霉运呢?
-Marty:Okay. I wished I could go To the wild!
好吧。我许愿,我可以去野生世界!
-Alex:The wild! Wow!
野生世界!哇噢!
-Marty:I told you it was bad luck!
我就说过,不是什么好事。
-Alex:
The wild? Are you nuts? That is, the worst idea I've ever heard. 野生?你疯了?这是我听过的最差的愿望。
-Melman:Sounds amatory.
听起来蛮诱人的。
-Marty:The penguins are going, so why can't I?
企鹅们已经在行动了,我为什么不可以?
-Alex:the penguins are psychotic.
那些企鹅有神经病,
-Marty:
Come on, just imagine going back to nature. Back to your r oots, clean air, wide open spaces!
拜托,想想吧,回到大自然···回到你的故乡,清新的空气,广阔的天地。-Gloria:
Well I hear they have wide Open spaces in Connecticut.
我听说在康涅狄格州有一块野生区。
-Marty:Connecticut?
康涅狄格州?
-Melman:
Yeah, What you got to do is you gotta go over Grand Centr al. And then you gotta take the metro north train. North? 那你的去大中央车站坐车。然后坐地铁北上?