童话剧《小青虫的梦》--幼儿教育课

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

主持:哇!评委竟然亮出了5个满 分,看来今天的舞林皇后已经毫无 悬念;
Cricket: Congratulations!
蟋蟀:祝贺你小青虫。
Caterpillar: Thank you! Let’s dance together for our beautiful homeland.
毛:谢谢,谢谢。来!为了我们美 丽的丛林家园,让我们大家一起来 跳舞吧!
Journalist two: That’s great! This girl never lost heart.
记者2:太棒了,这个小家伙真是不灰 心。
Scene four : Caterpillar turns into butterfly
场景四:美丽蜕变
MC: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Dance Competition now begins. Let’s welcome the judges and dancers.
场景二:讨论
Spider :You like to dance too ? Ha Ha, Look at your body! Do you have a slender waist?
蜘蛛:你也爱跳舞,哈哈瞧瞧你的 身材,跳舞要有小细腰。
Caterpillar :How dare you !
毛:你……
毛:谢谢你,星星。
Journalist one: Hello, everyone! Do you still remember that little caterpillar? She needs to practice more. Look, she is over there.
记者1:你们好,大家还记得那个小青 虫吗?,为了实现它的梦想,她到处 在拜师学艺,你瞧!它在那儿呢!
场景三:小青虫得到了小星星的鼓 舞。
Caterpillar: I am an ugly caterpillar, I don’t know how to dance neither. W oo…
毛:我是个丑八怪,又不会跳舞, 还想参加舞林大会,我肯定没机会 赢,呜呜……
Stars: Oh, My future dancer. What are you crying for?
毛:可是成为舞蹈家是我的梦想
All: Ha, Ha, you are so ugly. You are dreaming.
所有:哈哈……丑八怪,做梦,哈 哈哈……
Caterpillar: Stop bullying me !
毛:你们欺负人!
Bees1: Quiet, Mr. Cricket is coming.
Ladybug: Do you have a beautiful dress?
瓢虫:你有漂亮的裙子吗?
Caterpillar:A good dancer is not about appearance. It’s all about dance steps.
毛:舞林大会比的是舞姿,不是外 表。
Bees: Do you have nice long legs?
蜜蜂1:嘘嘘!评委会主席蟋蟀先 生来了
All: Hello, Mr. Cricket.
合:蟋蟀先生您好!
Caterpillar: My honey, Mr. Cricket. How are you!
毛:蟋蟀先生,您好!
Cricket: Be quiet, please! I am the boss, and I say who is eligible for dancing.
蜜蜂:练跳舞的腿要很修长!
Spider:Look, she has no legs .Ha, ha…
蜘蛛:哈哈哈……连腿都没有;
All : Wow, It’s true , she has no legs.
合:哎,真没腿!
Caterpillar: Being a dancer is my dream.
主持:如果没有别的选手参加,比 赛就要结束了。
Journalist 1: Look, she is coming out! How beautiful she is!
记者:她出来了,她出来了,真是 太漂亮了!
MC: Judges ,please show your scores for caterpillar.
主持:好!现在我宣布比赛正式开始; 一号选手蜜蜂小姐“8”字舞。
MC: The 2nd dancer Miss spider- “web minor”
主持:二号选手蜘蛛小姐 “拉网小 调”;
MC: The 3rd dancer miss ladybug – Flower dance of Hawaii. Judges, please show your scores.
蟋蟀:不要吵了,谁有资格,我说了 算。
Journalist: It’s very busy here. Maybe there are some news? Mr. Cricket, what do you think of this?
记者:这里还真热闹,有新闻,蟋蟀先 生Hale Waihona Puke Baidu怎么看待这件事情啊?
Cricket: The Dance competition is open to all. As long as you love to dance, you can join it.
Little Caterpillar’s Dream 童话剧《小青虫的梦》
送好朋友什么结婚礼物好
Scene one: In the forest 场景一:森林里。 Journalists: Hello, everybody . We are reporters of Jungle Times .Today, We are going to hold a Dance competition and vote for a queen of the dance. That would be nice! We must get there as fast as we can. See you soon! 记者:大家好,我是《丛林时报》的记者, 今天丛林剧场要举行一场“舞林大会”选出 舞蹈之后。我 一定要第一时间到达。再见!
Journalist: The caterpillar won today. It was a exciting story. Hard work produces success. Look, the caterpillar’s dream came true, Let’s dance together.
主持:女士们,先生们,大家好!我 们期待已久的舞林大会的日子终于到 了,现在我们有请今晚的评委和参赛 选手上场。(鼓掌)
Cricket: Caterpillar is not here!
蟋蟀:还有一个小青虫,她怎么还没 有来?
Journalist1:She is coming.
记者:来了、来了……
Star 1: Who says ?
星星:谁说你的梦想一定不能实 现?
Caterpillar: Who are you! Oh, little stars. How can you talk?
毛:你是谁啊? Oh!天呐!是星 星,你怎么会说话。
Star2: Have you never seen a speaking star, right? Come on, never give up!
星星:哦!我们未来的舞蹈家,你 为什么哭得这么伤心呢?
Caterpillar: Who is laughing at me ! No matter how hard I work , I still could not achieve my dream.
毛:是谁还来嘲笑我,我知道就 算我努力,也不能实现我的梦想。
记者:别急!别急!这是小青虫的茧, 书上说等她破茧而出的时候就会变成 美丽的蝴蝶。
All: It is not possible!
合:开什么玩笑,天方夜谭
MC : Ok, let’s start our competition. The 1st dancer Miss bee. It’s a figure-8dance.
(Spider, bee and ladybug come out. 蜘 蛛、蜜蜂、瓢虫出场) 齐唱:这是个好机会我会成功的(蜘 蛛),杰出的舞蹈家即将诞生(瓢 虫),最美丽的舞姿当然是我(蜜 蜂),是我(蜘蛛)!是我(瓢虫、蜜 蜂)!我也爱音乐,爱翩翩起舞 (毛)。
Scene two : Discussion
主持:三号选手瓢虫小姐,夏威夷 花裙舞,现在由评委亮分。
Tiger : 7 points
老虎:老虎先生,7分
Elephant: 9 points
大象:大象伯伯,9分
Giraffe: 8 points
长颈鹿:长颈鹿小姐,8分
MC: If there is no more dancers, the competition comes to the end.
All: Where is she ?
合:在哪呢,在哪呢……
Journalist: She is here!
记者:在这儿呢!
Dancer 1: Why did she become an egg?
舞伴1:什么?怎么变成了个蛋呢?
Journalist: Take it easy. The caterpillar’s cocoon will turn into be a beautiful butterfly.
主持:请评委为4号小青虫亮分;
Tiger : 10 points
老虎:10分
Elephant: 10 points
大象:10分
Giraffe: 10 points
长颈鹿:10分
MC: Wow, five full marks. I guess she is the champion! The best of all!
记者:小青虫赢了,真是个激动人 心的故事。只要努力每个人都能成 功,你看,小青虫就实现了她梦想, 让我们一起欢呼吧!
星星:你没见过会说话的星星, 对吗?只要你努力,不放弃。
Caterpillar: Really?
毛:真的吗?只要我努力练习,我 将来就可以实现我的梦想成为一名 舞蹈家。
Stars: Of course, your dream will come true.
星星:是的,你的梦想一定会实现 的。
Caterpillar: Thank you, my friends!
蟋蟀:我们舞林大赛选拔“舞蹈之王” 的比赛是公平、公开只要你热爱丛林家 园、热爱舞蹈、热爱表演都可以参加。
Journalist:How nice you are, Mr. Cricket! You are a good judge.
记者:真是值得尊敬的评委主席啊。
Scene three: The little caterpillar is encouraged by three little stars.
相关文档
最新文档