经典英文电影台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

经典英文电影台词
1.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

《老人与海》
2. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
3. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

《阿甘正传》
4.If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。

建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。

《乌鸦》
5. Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

(《乱世佳人》1939)
6.I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。

(《教父》1972)
7.Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。

(《绿野仙踪》1939)
8.Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
9.Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。

(《拨云见日》1983)
10.All right,Mr. De Mille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。

(《日落大道》1950) 11.May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。

(《星球大战》1977)
12.Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。

(《彗星美人》1950)
13.You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
14.Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?琼.哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
15.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。

(《现代启示录》1979)
16.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。

(《爱情故事》1970)
17.“I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。

如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

“——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
18.“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
19.“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。

宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。

”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
20.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
21.I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976 22.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
23.Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。

《星球大战-首部曲》
24. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的, 不知会遇见什么人, 会有什么样的结局。

《泰坦尼克号》
25. Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
26. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go
looking for trouble. -- The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

《狮子王》27. “It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。

”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
28.Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。

——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
29.There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。

(《绿野仙踪》1939)
30.I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。

(《日落大道》1950)
31.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
32.Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
33.You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
34.I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。

(《大饭店》1932)
35.After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
36.I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。

——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
37.I’ll be back.
我会回来的。

——《终结者》1984
38.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。

——《扬基的骄傲》1942)
39.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。

——《阿甘正传》1994
40.We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
41.Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。

——《扬帆》1942 Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。

——《热情似火》1959
42.You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。

——《警探哈里》1971
43.You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说“你好”的那一刻起,我就沦陷了。

——《甜心先生》1996
44.A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。

——《惊魂记》1960
45.Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。

——《华尔街》1987
46.Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

——《教父II》1974
47.As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。

——《乱世佳人》1939
48.Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967
49.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。

——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
50.Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。

你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
51.have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。

——《欲望号街车》1951
52.Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。

——《吸血鬼》1931 53. I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
53.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces
around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
55. We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

《乱世佳人》
56. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

《肖申克的救赎》
57. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西, 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

《乱世佳人》
58. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物, 我不想浪费它, 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么, 要学会接受生活。

《泰坦尼克》
59. Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。

《黑客帝国》
60. Frankly ,my dear ,I don 't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

(《乱世佳人》
61. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out
for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让, 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

《乱世佳人》62. The truth is out there.
真相在那里。

《X 档案》
63. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》64. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。

《角斗士》
65. You can ’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。

《狮子王》
66. Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

《阿甘正传》
67. I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -- Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。

《原罪》
68. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

《阿甘正传》
69. The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。

《搏击俱乐部》
70. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。

《肖申克的救赎》
71. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。

《越狱》
72. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。

希望可以感受自由。

《肖申克的救赎》
73. It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。

《骄阳似我》
74. It ’s not the men in your life that counts ,it ’s the life in your men. -- I ’m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。

《我不是天使》75. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world ,she walks into mine. -- Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。

《卡萨布兰卡》
76. Go ahead ,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。

《拨云见日》
77. I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

《乱世佳人》
78. Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘, 很难…罗马, 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆, 直到永远! 《罗马假日》
79. The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。

《七宗罪》80. Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。

《魔戒2 :双塔奇兵》
81. Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。

《绝望主妇》
82. Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。

《星球大战2 》
83. Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。

《第六感》
84. You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
85. With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。

《蜘蛛侠》
86.The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那里。

——《X档案》
87.I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
88.Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。

——《星球大战-首部曲》
89.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你. ——《乱世佳人》
90.To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。

——《哈姆雷特》
91.Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。

——《黑客帝国》(1999)
92.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。

——《黑客帝国》
93.I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。

——《泰坦尼克号》
94.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

——《泰坦尼克号》
95.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

——《泰坦尼克号》
96.There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
97.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》98.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

99.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

100.What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!。

相关文档
最新文档