吸血鬼日记01
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
过去的一个多世纪我都秘密地活着For over a century I have lived in secret 藏身暗处
Hiding in the shadows
独自一人
Alone in the world.
直到现在
Until now.
我是个吸血鬼
I am a vampire.
这就是我的故事
And this is my story.
居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐An hour's drive to hear that crap.
根本都算不上是乐队
You know it wasn't even a band.
一人抱一把吉他
A guy with a guitar.
每人一小时
An hour each way.
他没你说的那么差
He wasn't that bad.
风格还挺像詹姆士·布朗特
He sounded like James Blunt.
那有什么不好呢
What's wrong with that?
问题是已经有一个詹姆士·布朗特了We already have a James Blunt.
一个就够了
One's all we need.
那你为什么还要来
So why did you come?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
答得不错
Nicely done.
哪来这么大的雾
What's with all the fog?
刚才还没有的
It'll clear in a second.
小心
Watch out!
你没事吧
Are you ok?!
我们撞到人了上帝啊
We just hit someone! Ohmy god!
快打电话叫救护车
Call for help.
快接电话快啊
Come on come on!
千万别出人命啊
Please be alive!
哦上帝啊
Oh my god.
这里没信号
There's no signal!
达伦
Darren!
达伦
Darren?
《吸血鬼日记》第一季第一集
我不该回家来的
I shouldn't have come home.
我知道这很冒险
I know the risk.
但我别无选择
But I had no choice.
我必须去认识她
I have to know her.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary
今天将会不同以往
Today will be different.
必须要
It has to be.
我会微笑让别人相信
I will smile and it will be believable.
告诉他们"我很好谢谢关心"
My smile was "I'm fine thank you."
"是的我好多了"
"Yes I feel much better."
我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. 我要重新开始做不同的自己
I will start fresh be someone new.
这是我能挺过去的唯一办法
It's the only way I'll make it through.
吐司面包怎么样我可以做
Toast. I can make toast.
只要咖啡就行珍娜姑妈
It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.
有咖啡吗
Is there coffee?
你们开学第一天
Your first day of school
我却毫无准备
And I'm totally unprepared.
要午餐钱吗
Lunch money?
我不用了
I'm good.
还有什么别的吗
Anything else?
一支两号铅笔我还漏了什么没
A number two pencil? What am I missing?
你今天不是有个重要报告会吗
Don't you have a big presentation today?
我要和论文导师见面就是现在
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.
糟糕
Crap!
那走吧我们自己能行
Then go. We'll be fine.
你还好吧
You ok?
别这么跟我说
Don't start.
祖母说我是个灵媒
So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.
我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的
Our ancestors were from Salem
我知道听起来有点不靠谱
Which isn't all that I know crazy
但是她不停地说啊说
But she's going on and on about it
我就在想快让我离开这儿
And I'm like put this woman in a home already! 但是我开始想
But then I started thinking
奥巴马和希斯·莱杰我都预言到了
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger 而且我还认为佛罗里达将有大事发生