吸血鬼日记第一季17(英汉双语)剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Previously on "the vampire diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语把Katherine封在墓里 为了保护她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
She's not there!
她不在这里!
You saved everyone in the church?
你把教堂里所有人都救出来了?
We've taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town.
我们在镇子外的一个农场定居下来了
- All vampires? - Some.
- 全部个吸血鬼? - 只有一些
I hate this house. I didn't stay locked up for years
我恨这所房子 我被锁了年 好不容易出来了
to end up locked up here.
但最后还是被困在这里
Aah!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
So, where's Bethanne?
Bethanne呢?
She won't be coming back.
她回不来了
My wife Isabelle spent her life
我的妻子Isabelle倾其一生
researching paranormal activity in this area.
研究这个地区的超自然现象
- What have you done to my wife? - I turned her.
- 你把我的妻子怎么样了? - 我把她变成吸血鬼了
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
或许吸血鬼确实存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是他们和我们想象的不太一样罢了
Aah!
啊!
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你害怕见到血吗 Anna?
Ahh!
啊!
I knew this girl Vicki.
我认识一个叫Vicki的女孩儿
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.
她被一种动物袭击了 咬到了颈部
And then I saw your face.
之后我看到了你的脸部变化
Why would you confront me about it?
你为什么敢让我这么做?
Because maybe it's true about Vicki.
因为或许Vicki确实是吸血鬼
And also because I want you to turn me.
还因为我想让你把我变成吸血鬼
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: 转身就忘了 Money
翻译: fabulous_carr 柠檬咔咔 fei非飞 星河
校对: 纠结的甜蜜 沉熏
吸血鬼 第一季 第集
I love storms.
我爱死暴风雨了
That a vampire thing?
吸血鬼都这样吗?
'Cause I read vampires don't like raining water.
因为据我所知 吸血鬼是不喜欢下雨的天气的
It's only Dracula.
只有Dracula不喜欢雨天(德古拉伯爵 吸血鬼)
Yeah. He was a complete wuss.
切 他就是一个胆小鬼
Never showered. Very smelly.
而且从来都不洗澡 浑身臭味
Seriously?
真的吗?
First rule about vampire...
吸血鬼第一要则...
Don't believe anything you read.
不要相信书中对我们的描述
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.
多告诉我些
吧 我要知道
No, you don't.
不 你不用知道什么
'Cause you're not gonna be one.
因为你是不会变成吸血鬼的
Come on, you can't keep saying "no" to me.
别这样 你不会一直拒绝我的啦
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone
听着 我不会把一个
who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix.
所知吸血鬼知识均从网上而来的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.
那不是真的 你是知道的
Why do you even want this?
你为什么想变成吸血鬼啊?
Give me one good reason.
给我一个充分的理由
'Cause I...
因为我...
Hmm. Let me know when you can finish that sentence.
嗯 你想到该怎么说时再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up.
嘿 还没睡呢啊
Hey, what's up?
嘿 有事吗?
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
貌似来了一场暴风雨
Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?
你能把所有窗户都关好吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好的 好的 没问题
We're running low on blood.
我们的血所剩无几了
You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.
你该让Anna去医院再取些回来
I'll send her out for some tomorrow.
我明天就让她去
Maybe I could go with her.
我可以和她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,
如果暴风雨让天足够暗的话
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
没有太阳和其他碍事的东西 白天我也可以出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Not after your stunt at the Salvatore's house tonight.
自从今晚你找Salvatore家麻烦后 你就不能再出去了
He and his brother deserved it.
他和他的兄弟自找的
And where did that get you?
你还怨他俩啊?
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.
你女朋友Bethanne死了
And you have no one to blame but yourself.
只能怨你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.
我们活着不是为了报仇
We have to have better control of our emotions.
我们要控制好自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl.
明白了 Pearl小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我只希望知道你有何打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow
我明天要去镇子里考察一下
to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.
去调查谁有马鞭草 谁没有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.
Anna告诉我说有马鞭草的人还是那些
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fell...
还是Lockwoods家族 Forbes家族和Fells家族...
We should kill every last one of them.
我们要对这些家族的人斩草除根
We are smarter than that, Frederick.
我们没那么蠢 Frederick
These people are not our enemies.
这些人不是我们的敌人
We don't hold grudges and resentments.
我们不能总是怀恨在心
We'll get our town back.
终有一天 我们会要回我们的小镇
We just have to have patience.
一定要有耐心
You heard her.
你们都听到了
No revenge.
不要报仇
Patience.
要有耐心
Self-control.
要自我克制
She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?
她倒是很想得开 不是吗?
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,
要我说 我们去Pearl的家里 砸门而入
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.
把昨晚袭击我们的那个傻逼给废了
Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires
好啊 然后呢? 我们和屋里剩下的吸血鬼们
and say, "Oops. Sorry?"
说 "哎呀 不好意思?"
I can't believe you made a deal with her.
真不敢相信你竟然和她达成协定
It was more like a helpful exchange of information.
不过是互换信息而已
And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She's...
我别无选择 她...
scary.
超级恐怖
Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back.
还有 她会帮我找回Katherine的
Of course she is.
她当然会了
Damon gets what he wants, as usual.
Damon总是会得到他想要的东西
No matter who he hurts in the process.
不管在此之中会伤害到谁都无所谓
You don't have to be snarky about it.
你不必这么刻薄吧
I woke up this morning
我一大早醒来
to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb.
得知所有的吸血鬼都被放了出来
I've earned snarky.
生活对我够刻薄了
How long are you going to blame me
我是把你的生母变成了吸血鬼
for turning your birth mother into a vampire?
但为此你还要怪我多久?
I'm not blaming you, Damon.
我不是在怪你 Damon
I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath
我接受你是一个自私自利的变态
with no redeeming qualities.
不值得人相救的事实
Ouch.
伤死我了
This isn't being very productive.
偏题 偏题
We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?
我们要想办法对付Pearl那些吸血鬼们 对吧?
Hmm.
嗯
I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.
不好意思 一看到他我就浑身来气
I know. He makes everybody cranky.
我知道 所有人都这样
So, what are we going to do?
那我们该怎么做呢?
Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise.
Damon和我会处理好一切的 我保证
Well, what about me?
那我呢?
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我不能什么都不做啊
That's exactly what you're gonna do,
你必须得这样
because that's what going to keep you safe.
这样你才安全
Which means nothing if you're not safe, too.
如果你身处危险之中 我的安危又有何意义
What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.
你什么意思? 我很安全
I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side.
我还有Damon呢 那个自私自利的变态和我一伙儿
Well that's comforting.
哦 那我还放心点
Ok. We have some time.
好了 我们还可以再呆一会儿
I'm not meeting my mom until later.
我一会儿再见我妈妈
Wait. Doess your mom know you're a...
等等 你妈
妈知道你是一个...
The fact that you would even think it's possible
你还指望对家人保守秘密
to keep something like that a secret from your own family
这就进一步说明
is just further proof that you're not ready.
你还没有准备好
"Not ready" is a step up from "no".
"没有准备好"算是比"不"更进一步了
And a million steps down from "maybe".
比起"可能"可是进了一大步
I like your bracelet.
你手链挺漂亮啊
Thanks. My sister got it for me.
谢谢 我姐姐送我的
Can I see it?
我能看看吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 当然可以
Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?
你姐姐不知道你和我在一起吧?
No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem.
不知道 可是知道了也没事啊
It's not like she knows what you are.
她又不知道你是吸血鬼
I'd rather keep it our little secret.
我还是想保住这个小秘密
You know, why don't you... why don't you keep this?
要不然... 要不然你拿着这个吧?
Why would you give this to me?
为什么要给我啊?
Because. You like it. And I like you.
因为你喜欢它 我喜欢你
You only like me because of what you want from me.
你喜欢我 是另有所图
No. I... I like you.
不 我... 我喜欢的是你
Um...
呃...
You know, you should wear it.
还是你戴着吧
It looks better on you.
你戴上它更好看
I yelled at my mom last night.
我昨晚对我妈妈喊叫了
You know, I feel like the parent and the screwed-up kid.
就像父母吼犯错误的小孩儿那样
Maybe she needed to hear it.
或许她正需这样才能觉醒
Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard,
是啊 但是... 我担心给她压力过大
Then she will take off again.
她会再次离开
'Cause that's her M.O.
因为她总这样
Just like Vicki, who I haven't heard from since she left.
就像Vicki一样 自从她离开后就杳无音信
Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,
Matt 你不能像管你妹妹
any more than you can control your sister.
那样管你妈妈嘛
I wish that she would just try a little. You know?
我希望她至少努力些 你知道吗?
If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.
如果她能够尝试着去做 就足够了
Maybe she'll surprise you.
也许她会给你一个惊喜的
People have a tendency to do that.
人们都喜欢这么做
I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm.
趁着暴风雨中的路还能走 我得离开了
Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?
好的 你确定要开车走吗?
I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.
我必须走啊 今天是我父亲男朋友的女儿的生日
We have a non-traditional traditional ritual.
我们有一个非传统的传统仪式
Well, buckle up. Don't speed.
好吧 系好安全带 别开太快了
Stay off your cell phone.
关掉手机
And call me when you get there.
到了给我打电话
Got it. Anything else?
知道了 还有吗?
Yes.
有
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hunting party?
狩猎聚会?
That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me.
那人昨晚刺得我元气大伤
I gotta get my strength back up.
我得早日恢复力量
I've got liters of soccer mom in the fridge.
我在冰箱里放了公升热心母亲的血
No?
不需要吗?
We'll talk when I get back?
回来再说?
All right. Give my regards to the squirrels.
好的 替我问候小松鼠们
Aah!
啊!
You're ignoring me.
你不接我电话
The missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.
个未接来电? 对不起 我的电话坏了
- Is Stefan here? - No.
- Stefan在这吗? - 不在
Why?
怎么了?
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
He went out to the woods and didn't come back.
他去了树林里 就一直没回来
I can't get him on his phone.
我打不通他的电话
I figure he was here with you.
我以为他和你在这儿呢
It's going straight to voicemail.
直接转到语音信箱了
Where could he be?
他能去哪里呢?
You're not going to like what I'm thinking.
说出来怕吓着你
Pearl! Open this door.
Pearl! 开门
I swear to god I'll bust through and rip your head off.
我发誓 等我进去了要把你碎尸万段
Pearl's not home.
Pearl不在家
Hmm. Beautiful weather.
恩 好天气
Not a ray of sun in the sky.
天空没有一缕阳光
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪里?
Billy.
Billy 带出来
- You're dead. - Whoa. I'm sorry.
- 你死定了 - 哇 不好意思
You haven't been invited in.
你没有被邀请进来
Miss Gibbons?
Gibbons小姐?
Yes, Frederick honey?
什么事 亲爱的Frederick?
Never let this bad man in.
不要让这个坏人进来
I'll never let him in.
我不会让他进来的
Ugh!
啊!
years left starving in a tomb,
我已经在墓地里饿了年了
thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.
都是因为Katherine痴迷于你和你弟弟
First few weeks,
刚被关的几周
every single nerve in your body screams with fire.
你身上火辣辣得疼
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.
那种痛能让人发疯
Well...
好吧...
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that
我想你弟弟在死前
before I killed him. Billy.
可能也想尝尝这种滋味 Billy 上
Uhh!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
You have a nice day.
祝你过得愉快
What happened? Where is he?
发生什么事了? 他在哪里?
They have him. I can't get in.
他们抓了他 我进不去
Why not?
为什么不能?
Because the woman that owns the house
因为房子的女主人 在思维强制下
is compelled to not let me in.
不让我进去
I can get in.
我可以进去
You're not going in there.
你不能进去
- I'm going! - You're not going there.
- 我要进去! - 你不能进去
Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?
他们为什么要这么做? 他们要拿他怎样?
Revenge. They want revenge.
复仇 他们
想报仇
We gotta do something.
我们得做些什么
I know.
我知道
We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there.
我们不能让他们伤害他 我们要把他弄出来
I know. Elena, I know.
我知道 Elena 我知道
But I don't know how to get him out.
但是我不知道怎样把他弄出来
Vervain on the ropes.
绳子上有马鞭草
Aah! Unh!
啊! 啊!
That's gotta sting.
有够你疼的
Speaking of...
说到...
Aah!
啊!
This isn't right!
这样做是不对的!
He killed Bethanne.
他杀了Bethanne
One of us, Harper.
那可是我们中的一员啊 Harper
And don't think for a second he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance.
而且 他有机会的话 也绝对会杀了你
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
Pearl说我们来这里不是为了报仇 对吗?
I say that's exactly what we're here for.
我说这正是我们来这里的原因
Starting with this.
从这开始
Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊!
And then his brother.
然后是他的哥哥
And anyone else that gets in our way.
然后是任何阻挡我们的人
This isn't right!
这么做是不对的!
You're gonna wanna let go of me!
识相点 放开我!
Miss Pearl will be home soon.
Pearl小姐马上就回来了
Miss Pearl is no longer in charge.
不再是Pearl小姐说了算了
Tie him up! And then stake him.
把他绑起来! 系在桩子上
Well, don't you look... alive?
好吧 你看上去可真... 生龙活虎啊
You can't hurt me.
你伤不了我
Oh, I can hurt you, all right.
哦 我可以伤到你 当然可以
Mr. Saltzman.
Saltzman先生
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Stefan's in the house.
Stefan在房子里
Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you.
Damon是吸血鬼 他进不去 我们需要你的帮助
I would go, but...
我想进去 但是...
Your life is valuable.
你的生命很宝贵
Yours, on the other hand...
而你的嘛...
Stefan told me about your ring.
Stefan把你戒指的事告诉我了
What about it?
有什么问题吗?
Let me recap...
我来回顾一下...
You tried to kill me. I defended myself.
你试图杀了我 我保护了自己
You died.
然后你死了
And according to my brother,
按照我弟弟的说法
your ring brought you back to life.
你的戒指使你复活
Am I leaving anything out?
我说漏什么了吗?
Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again.
有 我试着再杀你一次的部分
Only this time, I don't miss.
不过这次 我可不会失手了
Mr. Saltzman. Please.
Saltzman先生 拜托
It's Stefan.
Stefan危在旦夕
I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem.
我很抱歉 Elena 但这与我无关
That's a shame.
真可惜啊
Because the woman in charge of the crowd
因为统领那群人的女人
can help you find your wife.
可以帮你找到你的妻子
- You're lying. - Am I?
- 你说谎 - 我有吗?
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你为什么不自己问问她?
Coward.
懦夫
Come on, E
lena.
走吧 Elena
All right! Wait. I'll go.
好吧! 等等 我去
So, I have an answer.
话说 我有答案了
To what?
什么的答案?
Why you should turn me.
你为什么该转变我
We're back to that?
又来了
Look, I wake up every day, and I feel ok,
听着 我每天醒来 感觉还好
but there's something missing.
但是总觉得缺了些什么
Like a... like a hole.
好像... 如洞穴般深邃
Some people, they fit... in life, or whatever.
有些人 他们不管在哪里... 都吃得开
I... I don't.
我... 我却格格不入
So, you want a pity-turn?
所以 你想让我同情你 把你变成吸血鬼?
I don't think so.
我不这样想
You should turn me because I don'have anything else.
你得转变我 因为我一无所有
Do you even know why we turn other people?
你知道 为什么我们要转变其他人吗?
It's not to give someone a one-way ticket out of loner-hood. Ok?
不是为了让他们永久摆脱孤独 明白吗?
One... we need someone to do our dirty work.
一... 我们需要有人帮我们做卑鄙的勾当
Two, revenge.
二 复仇
Three, boredom... but, you know, that never turns out well.
三 无聊... 但是 你知道的 这样总无善果
And then there's the obvious one.
还有很明显的一点
You love someone so much that you would do anything
你非常爱某个人 爱到你可以为她赴汤蹈火
to spend all of eternity with them.
以和她相守 永不分离
Ahem. I'm sorry, but you don't fit any of those categories yet.
咳 对不起 你还不符合任何一点
So, yeah. Just make sure your thesis is clear,
是啊 只要你的论文条理清晰
and she'll love it.
她就会喜欢的
See you later.
回头见
我妈来了
- Mom, hey. - Did you get everything?
- 妈妈 嗨 - 你拿到所有东西了吗?
The blood-bank was understaffed because of the rain.
因为下雨 血库人手不足
I was in and out.
我去了好几次才搞定
Who's that you were talking to?
刚才和你聊天的是谁?
A friend from the library.
一个在图书馆认识的朋友
Let's get home.
我们回家吧
Hey, you're not going out in that, are you?
你不是打算就这么出去吧?
The roads are dangerous. Route is completely flooded.
路上太危险了 五号线彻底被淹了
We'll make do.
我们会有办法的
Mayor lockwood, we have your table ready.
Lockwood市长 你那桌我们已经准备好了
Great.
太好了
Mayor... Lockwood, is it?
Lockwood... 市长 没错吧?
I suppose it is treacherous outside.
我觉得现在出去确实有点危险
My name is Pearl.
我叫Pearl
Hi.
嗨
This is my daughter Anna.
这是我的女儿Anna
We've just recently moved to town.
我们最近才搬到城里住的
Welcome. Richa lockwood. This is my son Tyler.
欢迎欢迎 我叫Richa lockwood 这是我儿子Tyler
Please... please, join us.
不如... 一起用餐吧
It would be a pleasure.
十分荣幸
Be more creepy, Dad.
老爸 你还可以
再风流点
Not like your son is standing right here.
你儿子我还站在旁边 就这么乱来
Grow up. Elections are coming.
成熟点 大选马上就要开始了
She's a constituent. And a rich one, from the looks of it.
她是个选民 看起来还挺有钱的
You can tell all that by looking at her ass?
你是从她臀部看出来的?
Awesome. I'm gonna go shoot some pool.
太棒了 我可以去打打桌球了
Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night.
白天为人师表 夜晚吸血鬼猎人
I've you to thank for that. What are these?
还真得谢谢你了 这些是什么?
Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain.
这些是填满了马鞭草的麻醉枪
Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out.
让我进去就行 我会把Stefan救出来的
That's your plan? You're just gonna take them all on yourself?
这就是你的计划? 背上这些大摇大摆地进去?
Well, I'll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully.
呃 希望我可以做得跟隐秘一点吧
Whoa. What are you doing?
喔 你在干嘛?
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去
No. No. No. No. No way.
不 不 不行 没门
You need me. I'll get in.
你需要我 我可以进去
You could distract them, and then I'll get Stefan out.
然后你分散他们的注意力 我乘机把Stefan救出来
You'll get yourself killed. You're not going in there.
你这是找死 你不能进去
I'm going.
我一定要去
So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can.
那么 你把我弄进去以后 自己要尽快出来
I know how to sneak around where they can't hear me.
我知道怎么避开他们的耳目 偷偷潜进去
You'll basically just be in the way.
你在那里只会碍事
Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger.
Damon 这不是你一个人逞英雄的时候
Fine. Elena, you can drive the get away car.
好吧 Elena 你就负责开车逃跑
You're not going in the house.
你不能进那个房子
You can't stop me. It's Stefan we're talking about here.
你阻止不了我的 这关系到Stefan
You don't understand.
你不会明白的
Oh, I understand. I understand.
哦 我明白 很明白
He's the reason you live.
他是你活下去的缘由
His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it.
他的爱让你重新振作 找到自我 我明白哟
Can you not joke around for seconds?
你就不能消停会儿么?
I can't protect you, Elena.
我保护不了你的 Elena
I don't know how many vampires there are in there,
我不知道那里有多少吸血鬼
that's how long it takes you to get your head ripped off.
越多你就死得越快
I have to be able to get in and get out.
我一个人来去自由
I can't be distracted with your safety.
没功夫来担心你的安全
Or this will end up a blood bath that none of us walk away from...
还是你想我们全军覆没 无一生还...
Including Stefan.
包括Stefan
I know.
我知道的
I get it.
我会尽力的
I understand.
我明白
If we're go
nna go, let's go.
如果还要去的话 该出发了
Where are you? I can barely hear you.
你在哪儿? 我根本听不清你
I was supposed to go to my dad's, but route closed down.
我本来要去我爸爸那里 但是号线完全封了
Now I'm detoured on some random backwoods path to hell.
我现在从荒郊野路上绕过去
Well, you shouldn't be talking while you're driving.
你开车的时候不该讲电话的
I know, right?
我知道了 行了吧?
I need one of those bluetooth thingies.
我该去买个蓝牙耳机的
Look, you're breaking up.
听着 你手机没信号了
Just turn around and go back the same way you came.
现在赶紧掉头 回到你原来的路上
And watch the road. Ok?
小心驾驶 好么?
Ok.
好的
God.
天啊
Ohh.
哦
Seriously?
开什么玩笑?
Oh, good, someone's home.
哦 太好了 有人在家
Uh, could I use your phone?
呃 我可不可以借用一下你的电话?
My... my car broke down a few miles off the road.
我... 我的车在离这儿不远的路上坏了
This was the first house I saw.
这是我看见的第一所房子
Well, lucky you.
呵 那你还真幸运
Yeah. Lucky me.
没错 挺幸运的
It's no trouble, is it?
没什么问题吧?
Not the slightest.
一点都没
Great. Whew.
太棒了 喔
Hey, man, I really appreciate it.
嘿 伙计 真是太谢谢了
It's rough out there.
在外面待着真太糟糕了
Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen.
Billy 带这位客人去打电话
And get me something to drink.
再给我拿点喝的来
Yeah. Sure thing.
好的 没问题
Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone.
嘿 Gibbons小姐 这位先生想用你的电话
Oh, sure, honey. It's right there.
没问题 亲爱的 电话就在那边
Thanks.
谢谢
Aah!
啊!
What's happening?
怎么了?
I'm really sorry. But you're gonna need to invite
我很抱歉 但麻烦你去邀请我的
a friend of mine inside.
一个朋友进来
Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house.
哦 很抱歉 我不能让他进来
I know that. But you gotta make an exception.
我知道 但麻烦你就破个例吧
Get her out of the house. Now!
把她弄出这个房子 马上!
Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth.
Gibbons 现在跟我说实话
- Are you married? - No.
- 你结婚了没? - 没
Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?
你的父母 儿女 还是有其他的人住在这所房子里么?
No. It's just me.
没 只有我
Good.
很好
You were supposed to compel her.
你说好只是控制她的
- It doesn't work that... - She was human.
- 没用的... - 她是人类
And I'm not! So, I don't care.
但我不是! 所以 我不在乎
Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body!
现在赶紧出去 把尸体处理掉!
I'm in the process of obtaining some property.
我现在正在收购一些房产
I understand that your family is the largest property in town.
我知道你们家拥有镇上
最大的房产
Well, yes we are.
没错 我们是的
Dating all the way back to the town's original charter.
我们有这镇上最古老的地契
Your family came into a lot of new property in .
在年 你们就得到了很多新的房产
You know your history.
这段历史你也知道啊
It's a passion of mine.
我对这方面很有兴趣
Guy's not even subtle about it.
那家伙这么直接
Who is that?
她是谁?
It's not my mother.
反正不是我妈妈
别过来 我们之间的事是秘密 记住了么?
我只是觉得无聊
忍着呗
那就把我变成吸血鬼吧 那我就忍着
I'm sorry, Mayor.
抱歉 市长
Do you know that boy over there?
你认识那边的男孩子么?
That's Jeremy Gilbert.
那是Jeremy Gilbert
You don't say.
真想不到啊
Billy, what's the hold up?!
Billy 怎么还没好?!
Aah!
啊!
Damn it, Elena!
该死 Elena!
Billy, Jacob, get back in here!
Billy Jacob 快进来!
Are you insane?
你疯了么?
Jeremy Gilbert?
Jeremy Gilbert么?
Is that what you've been up to?
你就是忙着天天和他混在一起?
He's my friend. What's the big deal?
他是我朋友 有什么大不了的?
His family is the reason I was stuck in a tomb for over a century.
就是他们家害我在坟墓里困了近一个世纪
That doesn't mean he'll make the same choices.
那又不意味着他也会这么做
I want you to stop seeing him.
我不准你再见他了
I've been on my own for a long time, Mother.
我早已独立 妈妈
I can make my own decisions.
我可以自己做决定
Then stop acting like a child!
不要像小孩子一样无理取闹了!
As soon as Jeremy finds out what you really are, he will turn on...
一但Jeremy发现了我们的真实身份 他就会...
He already knows.
他已经知道了
What did you just say?
你说什么?
Jeremy knows.
Jeremy知道了
He likes it. And he likes me.
他喜欢吸血鬼 他也喜欢我
我答应你
Unh.
哦
Uhh!
哦!
Thank you.
谢谢
For trying to help me.
谢谢你帮我
They just needed somebody to blame.
他们只不过要找个替罪羊罢了
Someone to punish.
找个人出气
Elena...
是Elena么...
You shouldn't be here...
你不应该来这里的...
She was supposed to stay in the car.
她本来应该待在车里的
- Unh! - No. No. No. Not him.
- 呃! - 别 别 别 不是他干的
Whatever. Let's get you down.
随便 先把你放下来吧
Aah!
啊!
There's vervain on the ropes.
绳子上有马鞭草
Elena, pull that.
Elena 去解开吧
Unh!
啊!
All right, let's go. Clothes on.
好了 我们快走 穿上衣服
- Wait. - What? Guys, come on.
- 等等 - 干嘛? 拜托 快走了
We have to get out of here.
我们得尽快离开这儿
- Uhh! - Come on, we gotta go.
- 啊! - 快点 得走了
The other one.
另外一个
Uhh!
啊!
Oh, my god.
我的上帝啊
Can you get him in the car?
你能送他去车里吗?
- Yeah. - All right, go.
- 可以 - 那好 快走
W
hat about you?
你呢?
You rescue, I'll distract. Go.
你救他 我来转移目标 快走
Turn that down.
声音关小点
It's too quiet.
这太安静了
Spread out. Now.
大家现在分撒
You two, back of the house. Go.
你俩去屋后 快去
Check out those rooms. Cellar, now.
检查那些房间 还有地下室 快去
- Unh. - Can you make it?
- 啊 - 你还能走吗?
- Uhh! - Unh.
- 啊! - 啊
- Ohh. - You ok?
- 哦 - 你还好吗?
Yeah.
没事
Come on, we gotta keep going. Come on.
起来 我们继续走 快起来
Ugh.
啊
Aah! Ugh!
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊!
I'm going after Frederick!
我去追Frederick!
Come on, it's right over here.
快点 就在这了
Stefan...
Stefan...
Aah!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Uhh...
哦...
This is for Bethanne.
这是给Bethanne的
Aah!
啊!
And this is for the tomb.
这是为了被困墓穴近百年
- No - Ugh! Unh!
- 不 - 啊! 啊!
Stefan...
Stefan...
Unh.
啊
Uhh.
啊
Stefan...
Stefan...
Stefan...
Stefan...
No, Stefan.
不 Stefan
Stefan. Stefan.
Stefan Stefan
Stefan! Stefan!
Stefan! Stefan!
Frederick's gone.
Frederick跑了
Let's get out of here.
我们快离开这
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
How many of those vervain darts do you have left?
你还有几颗马鞭草弹?
One.
一颗
Not gonna be enough.
肯定不够
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈妈
What's going on?
出什么事了?
What's it look like?
这看起来像什么?
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.
说实话 我不知道 我从没见过
Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.
好吧 请坐 你可能想点外卖披萨了
I'm out of practice.
我的手艺有些生疏了
Mmm. Mystery casserole. Yum.
嗯 神秘的大杂烩 不错
Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.
是啊 一些人天生不懂厨艺
What?
怎么?
Uh, I know it's been rough.
嗯 我知道这有点困难
But I'm gonna try. I mean, really try this time.
但我会努力 我这次真的会努力
You just have to bear with me, ok?
只要你包容我 行吗?
Ok.
可以
Ok. Good.
好啊 太好了
I got it.
我去开吧
That bad, huh?
那很糟 是吧?
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Hey, Matt.
嘿 Matt
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗?
All right, give me minutes.
好吧 给我十分钟
And keep it out of the news until I get there.
我到那前封锁消息
Grab your stuff. We gotta go.
拿上你的东西 我们走
Kinda got half a burger left.
可我还有半个汉堡呢
They found Vicki Donovan.
他们发现了Vicki Donovan
Are you serious? Where was she?
你说真的? 她在哪?
Storm unearthed the grave off county road.
因为暴雨 在路旁墓地里找到了她
They just brought her body down to the morgue.
他们刚把她尸体带到停尸房
Wait. She's dead?
等等 她死了?
Come on, we gotta go.
快点 我们得走了
Stefan, please.
Stefan 拜托了
Stefan!
Stefan!
Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan.
哦 Stefan 快起来 起来啊 Stefan
Stefan.
Stefan
Here.
给
Elena, please run.
Elena 快跑
- No. - Please.
- 不 - 求你了
Please, Stefan. My wrists.
来 Stefan 我的手腕
Here. Take my wrist. You need more blood.
给 咬我的手腕 你需要更多血
Go, Elena. Run. Run...
走 Elena 跑 快跑...
No.
不
I trust you.
我相信你
So, what you said to get me to do this, about my wife.
那你说服我做这事时说的 关于我妻子的事
It was a lie, wasn't it?
是骗我的 是吗?
Yep.
没错
Stop!
住手!
What's going on here?
这出什么事了?
What did you do?
你做了什么啊?
Me?
我吗?
Your merry little band of vampires
你指使一帮吸血鬼
spent the day torturing my brother.
折磨了我弟弟一整天
Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with.
相信我 我会好好教训他们
Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to control them.
除非你能管好他们 否则我们的小约定没用
This wasn't supposed to happen.
这不该发生的
Well, it did.
好吧 但它发生了
If I had a good side...
如果我是个重感情的人...
not a way to get on it.
绝不会这么简单放过他们
Argh!
啊!
Ahh!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Stefan!
Stefan!
Argh!
啊!
How are you doing?
你怎么样了?
I'm ok.
我没事
The wounds have mostly healed.
伤口已经基本愈合了
Good.
很好
Elena...
Elena...
Yeah?
怎么?
What you did today,
你今天所做的事
coming to help me...
救我出来...
you could have been kill.
你可能会被杀的
I know.
我知道
And what I did, I'm sorry that...
还有我所做的事 我很抱歉...
I'm sorry that you had to see it.
很抱歉让你看到了那一幕
I've just never...
我只是从没...
you were like this other person.
你像变了个人似的
And it's my fault. I made you...
是我的错 我让你...
No. No. No. No.
不 不 不 不是的
You didn't make me do anything. You were saving my life.
你没强迫我做任何事 是你救了我
And I was saving yours.
当然我也救了你
Everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会好起来的
Hey, Jer...
嘿 Jer...
Well... what's going on?
好吧... 出什么事了?
Oh, no.
哦 不
I made you some coffee.
我给你煮了咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you...
你要...
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能效劳的吗?
I just, uh...
我只是...
I need be alone right now.
想现在独自待会
Ma...
Ma...
That was fun.
那还真有趣
Oh, don't look at me like that.
哦 别那样看我
I know you hate me.
我知道你讨厌我
Guess what? Everyone hates me.
知道么? 大家都讨厌我
But you can't deny it.
但你无法否认
We were bad-ass.
我们都是坏蛋
Uhh.
啊
Happens.
有时会这样
Jer...
Jer...
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
I'm gonna go get some sleep.
我想去睡会
What are you doing?
你在干
什么?
My... my friend Vicki...
我... 我朋友Vicki...
She's...
她...
She's dead.
她死了
Vicki?
Vicki吗?
The one you thought was a...
你以为她是...
Yep.
没错
Turns out she's been dead all along.
结果她已经死很久了
She's the reason you wanted turn.
你想变成吸血鬼是为了她
You wanted to be with her.
你想和她在一起
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: 转身就忘了 Money
翻译: fabulous_carr 柠檬咔咔 fei非飞 星河
校对: 纠结的甜蜜 沉熏
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集