剧笨:吸血鬼日记第一季04(英汉双语)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
For over a century I have lived in secret,
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
Until now. I know the risks, but I have to know her.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Elena.
-我叫斯特凡 -我是达蒙
- I'm Stefan. - I'm Damon.
你没告诉过我你有个兄弟
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
说来话长
It's complicated.
埃琳娜 她长得酷似凯瑟琳
Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine.
你俩谁先约她的
Which one of you dated her first?
凯瑟琳死了 而你恨我
Katherine is dead, and you hate me
因为你爱她
Because you loved her.
我希望能再见到你
I was hoping I'd see you again.
她不是玩偶
She's not a puppet.
她活着不是为了让你玩弄
She doesn't exist for your amusement;
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
For you to feed on whenever you want to.
我要他们怎样他们就怎样
They're whatever I want them to be.
为我戴上它 代表好运
Wear it for me, for...good luck.
你想吻我
You want to kiss me.
项链里的马鞭草
Vervain in the necklace.
已经很久没人
It's been a while since anyone
能抵御我的"强迫命令"了
Could resist pulsion.
达蒙已经丝毫没有人性了
There's nothing human in Damon.
不怀好意 善心不在 爱也荡然无存
No good, no kindness, no love.
他只是一个必须被阻止的恶魔
Only a monster who must be stopped.
有人吗
Hello?
杰里米
Jeremy?
有人吗
Hello?
这是在神秘瀑布镇街上
This is Logan Fell coming to you live
来自罗根·费尔的现场最新播报
From the streets of Mystic Falls
又发生了一起致命的动物袭击
With breaking news of another deadly animal attack.
严重威胁神秘瀑布镇居民安危的野生动物
The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls
又杀了一个人
Has claimed another victim,
当地高中学生埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特
Local high school student Elena Gilbert.
警方已经确定法医分析会证实
Police are certain that forensic eviden will confirm
这是发动最近几起袭击的同种动物干的
That this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.
你知道你就是下一个
You know it's coming next.
做噩梦了吗
Bad dream?
你知道刚才进入你脑中
Do you know how easy it was
有多容易吗
To get into your head just now?
你真的需要些人血了
You really need some human blood.
在场上可能会被对方打成平局
It might even the playing field.
我是说橄榄球
Football reference.
太快了
Too soon.
好的 我活该
All right, I deserved that.
但我只是想让你知道
But I just wanted to let you know,
他们抓到罪犯了
They caught the culprit.
杀了泰纳教练
The animal responsible for killing
和其他人的那只动物
Coach Tanner and all those people.
你在说什么
What are you talk

ing about?
是很大的一只美洲狮
It was a mountain lion. Really big one.
今早它还袭击了一个猎人
It attacked a hunter this morning.
新闻上到处都在播报
It's all over the news.
致命野兽被捕
"Deadly beast captured.
神秘瀑布镇回复平静
All's well in Mystic Falls."
你为什么要掩饰自己的行踪
Why would you cover your tracks?
我决定再待一会儿
I've decided to stay a while.
在这里和你还有埃琳娜玩得很有意思
I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena.
你现在不能碰她了
Can't touch her now.
马鞭草阻止我控制她的思想
Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head.
也许那并不是我的目标
Maybe that's not my target.
信不信由你 斯特凡
Believe it or not, Stefan,
有些女孩不需要我"劝服"
Some girls don't need my persuasion.
有些女孩就是不能抗拒我的帅气
Some girls just can't resist my good looks,
我的风格和魅力
My style and my charm
还有我听泰勒·斯威夫特
And my unflinching ability
镇定自若的能力
To listen to Taylor Swift.
这是约翰·瓦维托斯[时装设计师] 兄弟
This is John Varvatos, dude.
让开
Dick move.
《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第四集
我能证实一只英尺长的美洲狮
I can confirm that a -foot puma mountain lion
袭击了一个猎人 接着被枪杀了
Attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed.
那个猎人现在情况稳定
The hunter is in stable condition.
真正的禽兽还逍遥法外
The real animal is still out there,
等着我还击
Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back,
阻止他
To stop him.
但我怎么能在不变成恶魔的情况下
But how do I stop a monster
阻止恶魔呢
Without becoming one myself?
重复一遍 威胁神秘瀑布镇的动物
To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls
已经被抓了
has been caught.
人渣
Scum ball.
饭桶
Scum bucket.
你在说谁呢
Who are you talking to?

Him.
那个新闻记者
The news guy,
也称作 "人渣" 罗根·费尔
also known as Logan "scum" Fell.
你妈妈有提到我为什么离开神秘瀑布镇吗
Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?
哦 不会吧
Oh, no way.
你和他
You and him?
这是罗根·费尔
This is Logan Fell.
他挺可爱的
He's cute.
他才不可爱呢
He is not cute.
他身上一点可爱的东西都没有
There's nothing cute about him.
你拿那个东西干什么
What are you doing with that?
我昨天从保险箱里找到的
I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.
妈妈和洛克伍德夫人说她想把它借给
Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it
历史遗产展览会的创立者协会
To the founder's council for their heritage display.
那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗
Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?
原来是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指
Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding

ring.
你觉得这东西值多少钱
How much do you think this stuff is worth?
比如说在易趣网上卖
You know, like on ebay?
你不会知道的
You're not gonna find out.
那东西是爸妈的 你不能把它捐掉
That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.
我没有捐掉啊
I'm not giving it away.
这个叫借出去 杰里米
It's called a loan, Jeremy.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我很好
I'm good.
抱歉
Sorry.
也许我们应当叫停了
Maybe we should press pause.
是的 你很可能是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
有点
That was getting a bit...
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你穿上西装看起来怎么样
How do you look in a suit?
-我能试试穿一件 -明晚怎么样
- I can pull one off. - How about tomorrow night?
你可以和我去参加创建人的派对吗
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
他们还举行派对吗
They still do that?
你以前去过
Have you been before?
不 塞尔瓦托家族曾被邀请
No, the Salvatores
后来就没有被邀请过
Don't get invited anymore.
今年有个历史遗产展览会
Well, this year, there's this heritage project
那对我母亲意味着很多
That meant a lot to my mom.
她和创建者协会渊源颇深
She was really involved in the founder's council,
那是她最喜欢的派对
And it was her favorite party.
我知道听起来枯燥乏味 但是
I know it sounds really boring, but
能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的
I would be honored to accompany you,
吉尔伯特小姐
Miss Gilbert.
是我非常荣幸 塞尔瓦托先生
The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
不要穿黄色的 不喜欢 换件蓝色的
No Yellow. jaundice. Go for the blue.
我不喜欢蓝色
I don't like the blue.
可我喜欢
Well, I do.
如果要我作你的派对男伴
And if I'm gonna be your date
你不能和我一起去
You can not be my date.
我母亲要去那里
My mother is going to be there,
她是个骄傲的贵妇而且她会用枪
And she is a very proud gun owner.
我处理了这么多麻烦事
I went through a lot of trouble
才让派对不被取消
To make sure this party wasn't cancelled.
我的出席很重要
It's very important I be there.
请带上我
Please take me.
你应该和我一起去创建者的派对
You should come to the founder's party with me.
除非你不穿那件女服
Not if you're wearing that dress.
这个叫贝拉的女孩有什么特别的吗
What's so special about this Bella girl?
爱德华如此着迷
Edward's so whipped.
你应该先看看第一本书
You gotta read the first book first.
如果你没看就说不通了
It won't make sense if you don't.
我想念安妮·莱斯 她穿上这件衣服真好看
Ah, I miss Anne Rice. she was so on it.
你为什么怕见光
How come you don't sparkle?
因为我生活在真实世界中
Because I live in the real world,
吸血鬼在阳光下会被烧伤
Where vampires burn in the sun.
是的

但你在阳光下也还好啊
Yeah, but you go in the sun.
我有个护身戒指
I have a ring. It protects me.
说来话长
Long story.
被咬了这么多次 我会变成吸血鬼吗
Will these bites turn me into a vampire?
比那个复杂多了
It's more complicated than that.
你需要吸食我的血 然后死去
You'd have to feed on my blood, then die,
再找个人类吸他的血 历经折磨煎熬
Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal.
这本书 提一句 讲的全不对
This book, by the way, has it all wrong.
你可以柔情似水 只要你愿意
You can be very sweet when you want to be.
是啊 我可以是柔情的
Yes, I can be sweet.
你会杀掉我吗
Are you going to kill me?
但不是现在
But not yet.
为什么现在不呢
Why not?
因为我还需要你替我做些事
Because there's something I need you to do for me.
做什么都行
Anything.
要你得到这个不属于你的小鼻子
How good are you at getting this little nose
有多难呢
Where it doesn't belong?
我棒极了
Oh, I'm excellent.
这一季都发生了什么事
So what happens with the season?
严重损失吗 他们在找新教练吗
One big forfeit? are they looking for a new coach?
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
我不觉得现在有人会考虑那种事
I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now.
查理斯 说创始人聚会的事
Charles, founder's party,
别插话题
Focus.
你们都好吗
How are y'all doing over here?
我们很好 甜心
Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.
还有什么需要我为你效劳的吗
Is there anything else I can get you?
不用了 谢谢
We're fine, thanks.
账单给我就好 甜心
Just the check, honey.
-给你 洛克伍德市长 -谢谢
- Here you go, mayor Lockwood. - thanks.
你要带达蒙去创始人聚会
You're taking Damon to the founder's party?
那我怎么办
What about me?
跟埃琳娜去啊
Go with Elena.
她邀请了斯特凡
She's asking Stefan.
那你就自己去呗
Ok, go by yourself.
谢了 你妈妈那儿怎么办
Gee, thanks. what about your mom?
她会同意你带达蒙去吗
Is she ok with you bringing Damon?
我该担心她同不同意 因为什么呢
And i'm supposed to care why?
他是个性感又危险的老男人
He's older sexy danger guy.
性感又危险的老男人
Older sexy danger guy?
这说法是你们女巫一族的官方调调吗
Is that an official witch twitter tweet?
别再拿女巫的事开玩笑 好吗
No more witch jokes, ok?
预感到泰纳老师被杀的那件事把我吓坏了
At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked.

Ok.
达蒙并不危险
And Damon's not dangerous.
他只是跟他弟弟很不和
You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother.
成见很严重 根深蒂固 戏剧性的
You know, like major, deep-rooted drama.
就像...
Like...?
我真不应该说这些的
I'm not really supposed to say anything.
卡罗琳 你

这辈子什么时候
Caroline Forbes, when have you
守住过一个秘密了
ever kept a secreat in your life

Ok.
但是你不能跟埃琳娜讲
But you can't tell Elena.
不会的
No.
你拿什么来讨好我
So what you gonna buy me?
几节课
Ugh, some class.
你父母都走了 我想你现在能跟我亲近了
Oh, your parents are gone. I guess you can be close now.
你说这话什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你待我如粪土 我已经厌倦了
You treat me like trash. I'm sick of it.
我没把你当粪土
I don't think you're trash.
是吗 那你要带谁
Really? Then who are you taking
去参加创始者聚会
To the founder's party?
薇姬·多诺万
Vicki Donovan.
你想我邀请你去创始者聚会吗
Do you want me to ask you to the founder's party?
不想
No.
这样好傻好差劲
It'll be stupid and lame.
这倒是
True.
但如果你要去就不会那么傻那么差劲了
But it'll be less stupid and lame if you were there.
你了解你得要求他来邀请你 对吗
You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right?
你认为你穿得像个
You figure if you dress up like
高雅得体的年轻女士
A respectable young lady,
他最终就会像个人样的待你吗
He'll finally treat you like one?
去你的吧 杰里米
Screw you, Jeremy.
你知道你在犯错
You know you're making the wrong choice,
你还是义无反顾地去做
Yet you make it anyway.
好可悲
It's sad.
我不知道你在这儿
I didn't know you were here.
只是来检查下斯特凡的作业
Just going through Stefan's homework.
孩子 这个国家在这几百年的时间里
Boy, this country sure has dumbed down
都变得不那么复杂了
In at last hundred years.
他为什么要去高中还是让我很迷惑
Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me.
我的意思是 七十年代 他去常春藤盟校
I mean, in the seventies, he went ivy league.
去哈佛 我能理解
Harvard, I understood.
事实上 不 我也不理解那个
Actually, no. I didn't get that either.
算了 不想这个了
Go ahead, purge.
放松点 你想什么呢
Get it out. what's on your mind?
你来这儿干什么 达蒙
Why are you here, damon?
来跟你作个伴啊 扎克
To spend time with you, Zach.
家庭很重要
Family's important.
我了解你
I know you.
你总是有个目的的
You always have a motive.
那么告诉我 这次是为了什么
So tell me, what is it this time?
你没资格来提问我
You are in no position to question me.
我不是故意惹你心烦的
I didn't mean to upset you.
这不是心烦 扎克
This is not upset, Zach.
怎么了
What's going on?
享受家人时刻 斯特凡
Having a family moment, Stefan.
过珍贵的时间
Spending some quality time.
你还好吗
Hey, are you ok?
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
你也一样
And neither are you.
在你看到这个之前还有多少人会丧生
How many more people have

to die before you see that?
我看到了 好吗 扎克 我看到了
I see it. all right, Zach, I see it.
那你为什么不做点什么
Then why aren't you doing anything about it?
我不能 扎克
I can't, Zach.
我做不到
I can't.
得喝人类的血
It would take human blood.
这是我唯一的办法
It's the only way that I could
去阻止他 可我不能那么做
stop him, and I can't do that
马鞭草可能让他变弱
The vervain could weaken him
只要他能吃下
If he ingested it.
它会帮助你占上风
It would help get you the upper hand.
自从年起这儿就不长马鞭草了
Vervain hasn't grown here since .
达蒙注意到了
Damon saw to that.
我有的那点 我都给埃琳娜了
The little I had, I gave to Elena.
怎么了
What?
你早就在种植马鞭草了
You've been growing it.
这只是一代代
It's just something that's been
传下来的东西
Passed down in generations
只有当你跟吸血鬼扯上关系
Blood only runs so deep
才会有如此代代紧密的家族
When you're related to vampires.
如果让达蒙知道我有这些他会杀了我的
Damon would kill me if he knew that I had it.
可你现在告诉我
But you're telling me.
为什么
Why?
因为我信任你
Because I trust you.
而且你要想摆脱他就得需要这个
And you're gonna need it if you want to get rid of him.
我是为我妈妈来的 我该来
I'm here for my mom. I was supposed
取一个盒子
to pick up a box
在这儿了
Right here.
一定小心
Please be careful.
盯着点 小子
Yeah, careful with it, dick.
现在别来 好吗 小伙子们
Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please?
我没事 他在耍流氓而已
I'm fine. He's just being a punk.
-你才是个流氓 -泰勒
- I got your punk. - Look, Tyler,
或许你该走了
Maybe you should go. Tell your
告诉你妈妈晚上见
Mom that I'll see you tonight.
如果我告诉你我是真心
Would it make a difference
喜欢薇姬会让你改变态度吗
If i told you I actually like Vicki?
就算是真 也没用
Not even if you meant it.
要扮娇嫩的小花还是顽劣的刁妇
Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen.
很难抉择 都来点如何
Tough call. Can we mix them?
看看你 完全准备好你的约会了
Look at you, getting all pretty for your date.
你看上去很开心嘛
You seem happy-ish.
我是...那什么
I am...ish.
今晚将是个不错的夜晚
Tonight's going to be a good night.
但不要让这妨碍你
But don't let that stop you
告诉我任何事
From telling me whatever it is
当你一走进屋子时
You wanted to tell me as soon
就想告诉我的那些
As you walked in the door.
我明早再告诉你如何
What if i tell you in the morning?
我不想毁了这个晚上
I don't want to ruin the night.
邦妮 说出来
Bonnie, out with it.
好 但你得守死秘密
Ok, but it has to go in the vault,
因为一旦牵扯到卡罗琳为之疯狂的
Beca

use Caroline will kill me
达蒙身上她会杀了我的
If it gets back to Damon that she squealed.
清楚的是斯特凡的过去有个很有趣的故事
Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.
你知道他的前女友凯瑟琳
Do you know what happened
发生了什么吗
With his ex-girlfriend Katherine?
我知道他们哥俩都跟她交往过
I know that they both dated her
这也是为什么他们不和
And that's why they have issues.
是啊 他们都跟她交往过 只是她选了达蒙
Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon.
他干过些坏事 把斯特凡气疯了
And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things
他试图破坏他们的关系
To try and break them up.
他操控了凯瑟琳
He manipulated Katherine.
他不断用谎言给她洗脑 直到最终
He filled her head with all these lies until finally
起了作用 她和达蒙翻了脸
It worked, and she turned against Damon.
这故事听起来完全
That sounds like one person's side of the story,
偏向达蒙这一边
Meaning Damon's.
我只想你知道
I just wanted you to know.
总之 他过去的感情
Anyway, his past relationships
和我毫无关系
Are none of my business.
但若他是个工于心计善于操纵别人的骗子
Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar.
那就和你有关了
That is your business.
斯特凡绝不会这么做的
Stefan is none of those things.
是吗 你怎么知道
Yeah? How do you know?
他们还是拿领带配正装吗
Do they still wear ties at this thing?
你为什么要去
Why are you even going?
一点都不相称
It's only fitting.
还记得吗 我们曾经可是独领风骚
We were at the very first one, remember?
我想如果我们低调些
I think it's better
会比较好
If we don't draw attention to ourselves.
所以你该呆在这里
So you should stay here.
我有责任让埃琳娜玩的开心
I'll see to it Elena has a good time.
我的天 我竟然让你喝酒了
My goodness, I've driven you to drink.
无法使自己摆脱你
Can't seem to rid myself of you.
我还能怎样
What else am I supposed to do,
除了过自己的生活
Besides go about living my life?
那就过我的生活
Go about living my life.
瞧 你又在那做永恒的挣扎了
See, therein lies your eternal struggle.
你死定了 哥们
You're dead, dude.
算了吧
Get over it.
看起来怎么样
What do you think?

Hello?
你好 洛克伍德夫人
Hi, Mrs. Lockwood.
你这话什么意思 真的吗
What do you mean? It is?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我见过它
'Cause I saw it.
让我确定一下
Let me check.
我找到以后带来
I will find it and bring it.
好的 再见
Ok. Bye.
怎么了
What's wrong?
天哪 又怎么了
Ahh! God, what now?
怀表 在哪里
The pocket watch. Where is it?
什么表
What watch?
你从妈妈盒子里偷的那块
The one you stole from mom's box.
洛克伍德夫人刚

刚打电话给我 很懊恼
Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out.
它登记在清单上的 杰里米
It was on the list, Jeremy.
她现在找不到了
And she can't find it
认为自己弄丢了
And she thinks she's the one who lost it.
也许真是她丢的 或者泰勒拿走了
Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it.
别和我耍花样 杰里米 是你拿的
Don't even play that card. Jeremy, You took it.
如果我上网 是不是会发现它在易趣上出售
If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay?
你是不是用卖表的钱去买了大麻
Is that how you pay for your pot?
去你的
Screw you.
我绝对不会把它卖了的 好不好
I would never sell this, ok?
那你为什么要拿走它
Then why did you take it?
因为它本来就是我的
Because it's supposed to be mine.
爸爸说过它属于头生子
Dad said it goes to the firstborn son.
祖父把表传给了他 结果呢
His father gave it to him, and now what?
他原本是要传给你的
And he was going to give it to you.
是的
Yeah.
听着 杰里米 它依然属于你 好不好
Look, Jeremy, it's still yours, ok?
妈妈曾经对洛克伍德夫人保证过
Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood.
你要我怎么做呢
What do you want me to do?
拿走吧 然后出去
Just take it and get out.
不会变老真酷
It's cool not growing old.
我喜欢永远保持风流帅哥的模样
I like being the eternal stud.
是啊 成为个岁的青少年
Yes, being a -year-old teenager
是我最大的乐趣了
Has been the height of my happiness.
你也会搞笑 斯特凡
You cracked a funny, Stefan.
我真应该喝一杯庆祝一下
I should have a drink to celebrate.

你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对
You and Katherine were the perfect couple.
看到你和她共舞真让我嫉妒
It was hell watching you dance with her.
如你所知 我的快乐很短暂
My happiness was short-lived, as you well know.
我记得
I remember.
我提早离开了聚会 痴痴的等着她
I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
你送她回家时
The night you dropped her off
我就在屋里傻傻的等着
I was waiting just inside.
你真是一个绅士
You were such a gentleman,
在她脸颊上吻了一下
Gave her a kiss on the cheek.
可她心里想要的却是...
And what she really wanted was...
好了
Oh, well.
历史又重演了?
Here's to history repeating itself, huh?
我欣赏你的努力 斯特凡
I admire your effort, Stefan.
自斟自饮
Pouring yourself a drink
还在酒里加了马鞭草
Then spiking the bottle with vervain.
我可不是爱酗酒的女生联谊会小妞
I'm not some drunk sorority chick.
你没法给我下药
You can't roofie me.
可我不禁觉得被利用了
But I can't help but feel a little used.
我原以为我们还是快乐过一阵子
I thought we were having a moment.
总之我还是得参加聚会的
I have to go to the party anyway.
谁知道我会干

什么
Who knows what I'll do?
玩得开心
enjoy yourself
见到你很高兴 谢谢光临
Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming.
-你好 -你好 见到你很高兴
- Hi. - Hi, nice to see you.
你好 先生
Hi sir
生命苦短? 看起来不错啊
Lives too short? That's nice
-你好 -请进
- Hey. - Come on in.
请走这边
Uh, let's go this way.
为什么
Why?
队伍排的太长了
Line's too long.
我们可以绕到后面去
We can go around back.
快点 聚会在后院
Come on, party's in the back.
谢谢光临
Thanks for coming.
那的确是他最爱的苏格兰酒
That was his favorite Scotch.
对不起 我以为这能行得通
I'm sorry, I thought it would work.
我没指望它
I wasn't counting on it.
你早就知道会失败?
You knew it would fail?
我只是做自己想做的事情
Did what I wanted.
它能降低他的警惕
It lowered his guard.
你不会希望我这么快又尝试一次吧
You won't expect me to try again so soon.
我在苏格兰酒里加了双份的量
I doubled what I put in the Scotch.
卡罗琳
Caroline!
你真美
You look smashing.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood.
这是我的男朋友 达蒙
This is my boyfriend Damon.
好的 请进
Oh, well, come on in.
见到你很高兴
Lovely to meet you.
我期待这个聚会
I've been looking forward to
很久了
This party for quite a while.
玩的开心
Well, enjoy.
在这里等一下
Wait here.
你这时候还非穿制服不可吗
Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?
我在执勤 亲爱的
I'm working, honey.
你背着我偷偷在和谁在约会
Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?
没什么大不了的啦
Just some guy.
你不觉得他对于你太老了吗
He's a little old for you, don't you think?
难道不是这样你就会同意吗
Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve.
我表示怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that.
你好 洛克伍德市长
Hi, mayor Lockwood.
大家请进
Hey. hey, guys, come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你爸爸呢
Where's your dad?
他在孟菲斯 很好
Memphis. Good.
和史蒂芬一起
With Stephen.
你父母的?
Your parents‘?
这里有很多故事
There's a lot of history here.
珍娜
Jenna.
你好 罗根
Hello Rogan
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
我早就猜到在这里会遇见你
I thought I might see you here.
你早料到啦
You knew it.
我很惧怕
I dreaded.
但还是偷偷的期待
But were secretly hoping.
现在我得...
And now that I have...
天哪 别那么快走
Whoa, hey, not so fast.
我敢说你有很多侮辱的话
I know you. You have a lot more insults in you
憋在心里
I can tell.
你正在谢顶
Your hairline's receding.
才没有呢 你想一起吃午餐吗
No, it's not. you want to have lunch?
-不 -你一点没变
- Nope. - you haven't changed a bit.
不 我有改变
Oh, yes, I have.
我现在更加邪恶
I'm meaner now.
神秘瀑

布的集团家族欢迎你
"The founding families in mystic falls welcome you
来参加就职的集团创建人议会庆功会
To the inaugural founder's council celebration."
看 这是最原始的客人登记册
Wow, look, it's the original guest registry.
看看这些家庭成员的名字
Look at all these familiar names--
威廉·福布斯警长
Sheriff William Forbes,
本杰明·洛克伍德市长
Mayor Benjamin Lockwood.
那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗
Is that Damon Salvatore?
还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
And, look, Stefan Salvatore.
那是最原始的塞尔瓦托兄弟
The original Salvatore brothers.
我们的祖先 不堪回首的历史
Our Ancestors. Tragic story, actually.
我们没必要拿过去使她们心烦
We don't need to bore them with stories of the past.
不会心烦的 斯特凡
It's not boring, Stefan.
我很想听听你们家族的故事
I'd love to hear more about your family.
我有点闷了 我想跳舞
Well, I'm bored. I want to dance.
不过达蒙不愿跟我跳
And Damon won't dance with me.
是的
Mm-mmm.
我能借一下你的舞伴吗
Could I just borrow your date?
-我真的不会跳舞 -不 他会跳
- I don't really dance. - Oh, sure he does.
你会看到
You should see him.
华尔兹 吉特巴 太空步
Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk.
他都会跳
He does it all.
你不会介意的吧 埃琳娜
You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?
由斯特凡怎么决定
It's up to Stefan.
那不好意思 我不打算接受否定回答
Sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize to you
因为我是个大混蛋
For being such a world-class jerk
那晚我想吻你
The other night when I tried to kiss you.
这真的不可原谅
There's no excuse.
我的医生说我
My therapist says I'm...
总是容易冲动 试图惩罚斯特凡
Acting out, trying to punish Stefan.
为什么惩罚他
For what?
都是过去的事了 我不想往事重提
It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up.
我们谈谈塞尔瓦托家族的人
Let's just say that the men in the salvatore family
是怎样被同胞争宠的符咒缠身的吧
Have been cursed with sibling rivalry.
一切开始于最原始的塞尔瓦托兄弟之争
And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers.
是达蒙叫你请我跳舞
Damon told you to ask me to dance.
是吗
Didn't he?
他为什么这样做呢
Now why would he do that?
想喝一杯吗
Would you like one?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你看到我妈 赶快告诉我
Ok, just tell me if you see my mom.
塞尔瓦托的名字
The salvatore name
在这个镇上几乎就是贵族的象征
was practically royalty in this town.
直到那场战争 发生在这里的战争
Until the war. There was a battle here--
柳树溪之战
The battle of Willow Creek.
没错
Right.
我知道 我们在课上讨论过
I know, we talked about it in class.
同盟军放火
Co

nfederate soldiers fired on
烧了一间挤满平民的教堂
A church with civilians inside.
历史书里遗漏了一点
What the history books left out
那些被认为烧死的人
Was the people that were killed.
其中有些碰巧不在教堂里
They weren't there by accident.
教堂里的人被认为是敌人的同伙
They were believed to be union sympathizers.
所以联盟的一些首领
So some of the founders
回来后
On the confederacy side back then
把他们关在教堂里再活活烧死
Wanted them rounded up and burned alive.
那群人中就有
Stefan and Damon had someone they loved
斯特凡和达蒙深爱的人
Very much in that church.
当哥俩回去救那些人的时候已经太迟了
And when they went to rescue them, They were shot.
他们都被残忍的屠杀了
Murdered in cold blood.
他们俩要救的人是谁
Who was in the church that they wanted to save?
我猜是个女人
A woman, I guess.
难道不能归结为
Doesn't it always come down
对一个女人的爱吗
To the love of a woman?
我很遗憾你和斯特凡之间
Look, I'm sorry that you and stefan
有这么多复杂的事情
Have this thing between you,
但我不能参与其中 达蒙
But I can't get in the middle of it, Damon.
我只是
I just...
希望你们两个能重新振作起来
I hope you two can work it out.
我也希望这样
I hope so, too.
你想跳舞吗
So you want to dance?
要我跳舞
Me dancing?
我跳得不好
Not pretty.
你可以带我去周围走走
Maybe you could show me around.
这个地方真的很漂亮
I mean, this place is amazing.
是啊 看来你喜欢住在博物馆里面
Yeah, if you like living in a museum.
也许我该脱光了衣服
Maybe I should just strip naked
然后跟比尔牧师跳一圈
And give pastor Bill a lap dance.
我是说 这就是我们为什么
I mean, that's why we're
在这个角落躲一晚上 不是吗
hiding in a corner all night, isn't it?
你是不是害怕我的一举一动
You're scared of how I'm going to act?
你担心你的父母
You afraid of what your parents
怎么看待你的
Are going to think about your date
来自城市贫民区的女朋友吗
From the wrong side of the tracks?
我不在乎他们怎么看
I don't care about what they think.
很好 那我们就过去打声招呼
Great. Let's go say hi.
别这样 薇姬
Knock it off, Vick.
或者
Or we could just, you know
我们溜进你的卧室
sneak up to your bedroom.
只要没人发现我们 好吗
As long as nobody sees us, right?
-薇姬 我发誓 -泰 你怎么了
- Vicki, I swear... - What's a matter, Ty?
你连站在你妈妈面前都不敢吗
You scared to stand up to your mommy?
你真可悲
It's pretty pathetic.
-放开我 -泰勒
- Let go! - Tyler...
之前我们都没机会打声招呼
We didn't get a chance to say hello earlier.
这是薇姬吧 马特的姐姐
It's Vicki, right? Matt's sister.
是的 夫人
Yes,

ma'am.
请你原谅我儿子的鲁莽
You'll have to forgive my son's rudeness.
他受父亲的遗传
He gets it from his father.
没关系 洛克伍德夫人
Well, that's ok, Mrs. lockwood.
泰勒和我刚准备道晚安
Tyler and I were just saying good night.
你就带这种垃圾货色
That's what you get when
参加派对吗
You bring the trash into the party.
我们错过什么了吗
What'd we miss?
我们刚在聊天
We were just chatting.
要喝吗 达蒙
Drink, Damon?
不用 谢了 我怕喝醉
No, thanks, I'll pass.
斯特凡 你想再跳一曲吗
Stefan, do you have another dance in you?
当然
Absolutely.
他们真甜蜜啊
They look so cute together.
拜托 别说了
Don't talk, please.
别说话 再来一杯
Don't shoot. Only need to refill
被毙了 我是行尸走肉
Shooting and place carrion
假装冷漠 我喜欢
Feigned indifference. I like it.
我受够戏弄了 罗根
I'm over the banter, Logan.
我真的希望一个人待会
I'd really rather you just left me alone.
珍娜 关于你的
I'm sorry, Jenna.
我很抱歉
About your sister.
谢谢你的体谅
Thank you.
我从葬礼上知道的
Came to the funeral.
我知道
I know.
我看到你了
I saw you.
我本不想过去的
Yeah, I didn't want to push my way in,
但因为你我才去
But I wanted to be there for you.
当我听说你要留在神秘瀑布的时候
And when I heard you were staying in mystic falls,
我想也许
I thought maybe...
也许下次事情
Well, maybe I could have
会好转
A second chance to make things right.
她叫莫妮卡 是吗
Her name was Monica, wasn't it?
我希望达蒙没有把你逼疯
I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy.
没有 事实上他很绅士
No, actually, he was on good behavior.
他跟我道歉
He even apologized
还解释了他为什么变成现在这样
And explained why he is the way he is.
一切都起源于凯瑟琳
And it all goes back to Katherine.
跟我说说她吧
So tell me about her.
她到底怎么了
What happened?
我真的不想谈这些
It's not something I like to talk about.
我理解 真的
I get that. I do.
我只想知道你能缓过来
I just want you to know that you can.
我只按我的想法要求你
I mean, I burden you with all of my drama,
我也希望你这样做
And I want you to do the same.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 斯特凡
The truth is, Stefan...
我真的对你不很了解
I don't really know that much about you,
如果你对我敞开心扉的话我会很高兴的
And I'd really love it if you would open up to me.
达蒙说了什么了吗
Damon said something, didn't he?
他喜欢恶作剧还制造麻烦 埃琳娜
He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena.
跟他无关
This isn't about Damon,
只是我想了解你
It's about me trying to get to know you.
你是个神秘的家伙 我喜欢
Look, you're the mystery guy, and I like that.

是不喜欢神秘变成秘密
But with mystery comes secrets,
尤其是关于凯瑟琳的事情
And this thing with Katherine.
别说了 我不想谈论这个
Let it go. I don't want to talk about it.
那谈谈你自己 什么都行
Well, then, say something about yourself. Anything.
否则 我就带着别人的话离开这里
Otherwise, I'm left with nothing but what other people tell me.
你没看见达蒙在这里的所作所为吗
Don't you see what Damon has done here?
他企图让你离开我
He's trying to get you to turn against me.
我觉得已经奏效了
Well, then I guess it's working.
这是我的错 我疑神疑鬼了
This is my fault. I planted doubt.
我真是个多疑的家伙
I'm a doubt planter.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我感到不安
I just-- I feel terrible
因为我说过他们兄弟之间的事我不管
Because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it,
但我还是掺和进来了
And that's exactly what I did.
我真讨厌
I got all snotty.
埃琳娜 亲爱的 你在这
Elena, honey, there you are.
我发现到那块表不在收藏品中
I notice the watch still isn't in the collection.
抱歉 Lockwood夫人
Oh, um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood.
我找不到了
I, um, I couldn't find it.
我猜它可能还在
I guess it's still packed up
我父母的遗物里
In my parents' stuff somewhere.
这样
I see.
如果找到请告诉我
Well, please let me know if you do find it.
好的
Ok.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
当然是找你喽
Looking for you.
你弟弟只跟我跳了五分钟不到的舞
Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes--
就一分钟 站在这里别动
Ok, just a minute. Stand right...there.
你不能碰的
Um, you're not supposed to touch.
那是什么
What is that?
一块非常重要的水晶
It's a very important crystal.
你怎么知道它在这里的
Well, how did you know th it was there?
因为是我放的
Because I put it there.
-什么时候 -很久已经
- When? - A long time ago.
今年 我要拿回去 多谢你带我来
Tonight, I'm taking it back, thanks to you.
-你要它做什么 -你不用管
- Well, what's it for? - Never you mind.
但你不能偷了它
You can't just steal it.
如果原本就是我的 就不算偷
It's not stealing if it's mine.
别这样
Come on. well...
给我一杯伏特加奎宁
Vodka Tonic.
我知道这可能是第三次进军
Ok, I know that this is probably going to be strike ,
但我希望你能知道它代表的含义
But I hope you can see it for what it is.
-什么含义 -坚持不懈
- And what is it? - Persistence.
低声下气 给你承诺 随你挑
Groveling, commitment. Take your pick.
我因为你逃离小镇
I fled town because of you.
逃离
Fled.
我当时年幼无知
I was young and stupid,
而后一切都变了
And then things changed.
生活现实起来
Life got...real.
你应该深有体会
You'd know that be

tter than anyone.
假如我再次接纳你
Hypothetically speaking, if allowed,
你会如何弥补
How would you make things right?
当然是更加的低声下气
Well, more groveling, of course.
回顾一下这些年来的心灵探索
A recap of the past few years spent soul searching.
吃一点起司薯条
Cheese fries.
显而易见
Obvious.
我了解我的观众[我了解你]
I know my audience.
邀请我吃午饭吧 打给我
Yes to lunch. Call me.
看看四周 缺了什么
Look around. What's missing?
蜡烛上的火焰呢
The flames, the candles.
为什么不点着
Why aren't they lit?
厨房有火柴
There's matches in the kitchen.
贱人
Bitch.
和斯特凡玩的开心么
So how are things with Stefan?
很开心
Great. Just great.
真的
Really?
我的脑子已经不听使唤了
Well, my radar must be off,
里头全是乱七八糟的声音
'cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes,
那是什么
What is that?
别碰我
Don't!
天呐 卡罗琳 怎么回事
Oh god, Caroline, what happened?
没事 行了吧
Nothing, ok?!
怎么没事 有人伤害你吗
That is nothing. Did somebody hurt you?
我很好 没事
No, ok, nothing.
不过
It just...
我妈知道了一定饶不了我
My mom would kill me.
达蒙虐待你吗
Did Damon hurt you?
没有 当然没有
No! of course not!
别管我 好吗 埃琳娜
Just leave me alone, ok, Elena?!
上帝
God!
你一定有大问题
There is something seriously wrong with you.
离卡罗琳远点
You stay away from Caroline
不然我直接找她妈
Or I will go straight to her mother,
就是那个警长 听见没
The sheriff. You got it?
别再惹她
Stay away from her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我收回之前说的话
I take it all back.
关于达蒙 你说的一点没错
You're completely right about Damon.
他怎么了
What did he do?
卡罗琳全身都是
There are bruises
伤痕
All over Caroline's body.
还有咬痕 他给她弄的
Bite marks, and he has her all confused
神志不清
And messed up in the head.
你一点都不惊讶
You don't look surprised.
我正在解决
I'm handling it.
正在解决
Handling it?
斯特凡 你应该让他进监狱
Stefan, you should be having him arrested.
埃琳娜 别这样
Elena, please.

I...
我不期望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
我什么都不理解 斯特凡
I don't understand anything, Stefan.
那为什么不和我说清楚
So why don't you just clear it up for me?
听着 有些事你不知道
Look, there are things that you don't know, ok?
我想告诉你 但我不能
Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
也许永远都不会
And I may never be able to.
我只需要你能信任我
And I just need you to trust me.
信任也是挣得的
Trust is earned.
我不能魔法般的一味接受
I can't just magically hand it over.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm so sorry. I have to go.
你真美 来这里做

什么
You look amazing. what are you doing here?
刚才想也许我今天
I was thinking maybe I could make
可以再犯一个错误
One more wrong choice today.
我还有分钟
I still have minutes.
不要
Don't!
她扯开我衣服看见了 我很不安
She took it off and I got flustered, ok?!
我不想说的
I didn't know what to say.
但我发誓 我没告诉她
But I swear, ok, I did not tell her.
我只说你不想伤害我的
I just told her that you didn't mean to hurt me.
你让我抓狂 知道吗
You make me crazy, you know that?
没关系 我原谅你
It's ok. I forgive you.
我发誓我没说
I swear I didn't say--
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
我跟你彻底完了
I am so over you now.
这到底是
What the hell?
要知道 我虽然不能在你的酒里加马鞭草汁
You know, I couldn't spike your drink...
但我能在她杯里动手脚
So I spiked hers.
卡罗琳
Caroline?
原来你在这
There you are.
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
还好吗
Are you ok?
我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
卡罗琳 发生什么了
Caroline, what happened?
我很好
I'm fine.

No.
-你全身都在颤抖 卡罗琳到底 -我很好
-You're shaking. Caroline--what-- -I'm fine!
卡罗琳 没事了 没事了
Caroline, come here, come here.
我做了该做的事
I did what I had to do...
保护埃琳娜 保护所有人
To protect Elena, to protect everyone.
没错 达蒙 头条会写
Yes, Damon, the headline reads
"暴徒被捕
"deadly beast captured.
神秘瀑布镇重归平静"
All is well in mystic falls."
感谢这么晚了你们还能留下
Thank you for staying so late.
拿到吉尔伯特的挂表没
Did you get the Gilbert watch?
她声称表被打包在父母的遗物里
She claims it's packed away in her parents' things.
我能搞到
I can get it.
很好 这块表大有用处
Good. we're going to need it.
你确定
Are you sure?
五个人都被抽光血液而死
bodies all drained of blood?
我确信无疑
I'm certain.
他们回来了
They've come back.



相关文档
最新文档