领队英语 篇口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1、At the information Desk 在问讯处 Check-in
(C= ClerkoftheAirline航空公司办事人员 Q=Xiao wang,thetourLeader小王领队)
C:Good morning, Miss. Can I help you
早上好,小姐。我能帮你吗
Q:Yes, I want to know where I can check in for flights to America 是的,我想知道我在哪里可以办理飞美国的航班吗
C: You just go this way, straight ahead. Area G is the place for flights to America.
你沿着这条路直走。G区是办理美国航班的地方。
Q: I see.
我看到。
C: And if you don’t have luggage to check in, you can only find Common-use Self-service check-in Kiosks for International Passengers which can
Save you much time and is also very convenient.
如果你没有行李要托运,你可以直接去国际自助值机停(这样可以为你节省很多时间,
也很方便。)
Q: Thank you. But I’m the tour leader. You know…
谢谢你。但我是领队。你知道的…
C:Oh, in that case, you can go to group check-in counter with your group.
Usually it is the first counter in the row. By the way, can I know Your
flight No.
哦,那样的话,你可以去与你的团队柜台办理登机手续。通常是在该行的第一个柜台。
顺便问一下,我可以知道你的航班号吗
Q: It’s MU571 to Hawaii.
这是中国东方航空公司571飞往夏威夷。
C:Oh, it’s almost time. Have a nice trip!
哦,时间差不多了。祝你有一个愉快的旅行!
Q: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
C: You are welcome.
不用谢!
2、 Boarding Gate登记口
(C= ClerkoftheAirline航空公司办事人员Q=Xiao wang,thetourLeader小王领队)
Q:Excuse me. Can you help me
打扰您了,您能帮我一个忙吗
C:Yes, Miss.
可以,小姐。
Q:I’m Xiao Wang, a tour leader from Zhejiang China Youth Traval Service. Can you tell me the boarding gate for UA 896 to Chicago
我是小王,是一名来自浙江中青旅的领队。您能告诉我美国联合航空公司896航班飞往芝
加哥的登机口吗
C:Could you show me your boarding pass, please
您能出示您的登机牌吗
Q:Here you are.
给您。
C: UA 896 takes off from Singapore Changi International Airprot and will land at O’Hare international Airprot. The boarding gate is 61. Just go along this way,please.
美国联合航空公司896航班从新加坡樟宜国际机场起飞,将在奥黑尔国际机场的降落。您的登机口是61。请沿着这条路走。
Q:Thank you. Do you know when we’ll arrive in Chicago
谢谢。那你知道我们什么时候能到达芝加哥
C: It is 12:45. Est is 12:35.
这是12:45分,美国东部标准时间是12:35分。
Q:Thank you.
谢谢!
C: You are welcome
不用谢!
3、 Group Check-in 团队办理
(C= ClerkoftheAirline航空公司办事人员Q=Xiao wang,thetourLeader小王领队)
Q:Excuse me. Is this the counter for group check-in to Canada 对不起,请问这个柜台是团队办理飞往加拿大的吗
C:Yes. Are you a tour leader
是的,您是领队吗
Q:Year, I’m tour leader Xiao Wang from Zhejiang China Youth Traval Service.
We are a group of 32 people. Our Flight No. is AC026 to Vancouver.
是的,我是来自浙江中青旅的领队小王。我们团队总共32人,我们的航班号是加拿大航空
公司026飞往温哥华。
C: OK. Can I have your tickets and passports, please
好的,我可以看一下您的机票和护照吗