领队英语70(英译汉) 必考

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.My passport is expired and I have to do the new registration.我的护照过期了,我要重新申请。

2.What is the difference between a passport and an ID card.护照和身份证有什么区别。

3. How can I get the visa extension in China.在中国,我如何办理签证延期。

4.A consular official will take your picture and your fingerprints.领事馆官员会采集你的照片和指纹

5.My visa was denied我被拒签了

6.It shows your proof of residency in Hangzhou and is issued by your local police station.它是您在杭州的居住证明,由当地派出所开具

7.The fight has been delayed due to some mechanical troubles.Our engineers are making a careful examination of the plane.

由于机械故障,航班已延误。机械师们正在对飞机进行仔细的检查。

8.Owing to the air traffic control,we’ll wait unitl a take-off clearance is given.由于航空管制,我们要等待通行许可(才能起飞)

9.We have to wait until the ice on the run way has been cleared.我们需等待跑道上的冰被破除

10.The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination.由于目的地机场正下着倾盆大雨,我们的航班将延误。

11.The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.由于恶劣的天气,航班已延误

12.We can’t take-off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.由于低能见度,机场关闭,航班无法起飞。

13.We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem.We’ll have to stay here overnight.Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark.我们已接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已取消。我们将在这里过夜。请拿好随时物品,准备下飞机。

14.CAAC announces the departure of Flight 454 to Sydney .Passengers who will take this flight please go to Gate7.

中国民航广播:飞往悉尼的454次航班就要起飞了,请乘坐本次航班的乘客前往7号们登机。

15.This is the final call for TG Flight 260,now boarding at Gate14.这是对乘坐泰航260次航班乘客的最后一次广播,请即刻经14号门登机。

16.Passengers waiting for their connecting flight to Singapore please wait at Gate 18.Your flght is to start in two hours’ time .Than you.要转机去新加坡的乘客请到18号门。您们的航班将在2小时内起飞。谢谢。

17.Shall we put our handbags all in the overhead compartment or we can leave them on the floor under the seat ? 我们的手提箱是要放在行李架上还是可以座位底下

18.It’s too big .It might fall down and hurt somebody .Could you place it under the seat in frout of you ,please.

这个太大了,可能会掉下来伤害到别人,请您把它放在前面的座位底下吧。

19.Would you give me some water.能否给我些水

20.What kind of drinks do you want.都有些什么饮料

21.A tourist of my group is sick . He feels like vimiting.Can I brother you for some hot water.

我的一个客人晕机了,他想吐。能不能麻烦你给他拿点热水来。

22.Don’t worry.Here is the airsick bag if you need it .There is also some medicine on the plane.I will get some for you .

别担心,需要的话这里有呕吐袋。飞机上也有药,我去给您拿点来

23.Excuse me,miss.Can I have some entry card cards and customs declarations?对不起小姐,请给我一些入境卡和海关申报单好吗?

24.Will this flight get there on time?本航班可以正点到达吗?

25.The plane will arrive in half an hour .So you have to be quick .If there is anything I can help you,please let me know.

飞机还有半小时就要到达了。您得快点了。如果需要帮忙,请告诉我。

26.What is the time difference between San Francisco and Beijing.旧金山跟北京的时差是多少。

27.Please put this airmail sticker on the frout of the envelope.请将航空邮件的粘贴标签贴到信封的正面。

28.I’m afraid your letter has been overweight.恐怕您的信件已经超重了。

29.Be sure to put down the address of receiver clearly.一定要将收信人的地址写清楚。

30.Do you want to mail it by air or by ardinary mail.您是要寄航空邮件还是平邮

31.Please fill in how much your things are worth .请填上您的东西价值多少

32.I want to change some money ,but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.我想兑换些钱,但是我不知道怎么填写兑换水单

33,What kind of currency do you want.您想兑换什么货币

34.Please tell me what note you want .请告诉我您要什么钞票

35.Five tens,five and the rest in ones,please.五张十元的,五张五元的,其余都要一元的。

相关文档
最新文档