对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Jason: Ok, I admit it...I'm upset with Mike.

贾森:好,我承认,我对迈克有点生气。

Maggie: Oh?

梅吉:是吗?

Jason: Aren't you?

贾森:你没有吗?

Maggie: Absolutely, I'm furious...but no more furious at him than I've been a dozen times before. I mean he's a kid Jason, what did you expect?

梅吉:当然,我很生气,但是跟以前差不多。我是说。他还是孩子,你想让他做什么呢?Jason: Yeah, but he said, not three feet away from me, and he said "dad I swear it, I'm ready for total responsibility."

贾森:是啊,但他说过,在离我不到三英尺处,他说"爸爸,我发誓,我会承担全部责任。" Maggie: Jason, you are not ready for total responsibility. I mean face it, the boy's fifteen.

梅吉:贾森,你也不能承担全部责任啊。想开点,孩子才十五岁,

He's a hormone with feet.

还受荷尔蒙支配。

Jason: I know, I know I know but someday that hormone will be a man, and I want that man to have a sense of responsibility.

贾森:我知道,我知道,但是总有一天荷尔蒙会成为一个男人,我希望那个男人有责任感。Maggie: Go talk to him. You won't sleep if you don't. Don't worry, I'll continue the search for the pajamas.

梅吉:去跟他谈谈。如果不去的话,你会睡不着的。别急,我会帮你找睡衣的。

Mike: What?

迈克:什么?

Jason: You were asleep.

贾森:你已经睡着了。

Mike: I was? I was and it was a dream...

迈克:我睡着了?是的,这是做梦……

Jason: Uh-uh.

贾森:啊,啊。

Mike: Oh, still angry? Hey dad, I know this is no excuse, but Jerry's car handles really badly.

迈克:还在生气?嗨,爸爸,我知道这不可原谅,但杰瑞的车实在不好控制。

And I was the one who decided that Jerry was too drunk to drive.

而且我觉得杰瑞喝得太多了,不能开车。

Jason: Mike he was unconscious.

贾森:迈克,他失去意识了。

Mike: I know.

迈克:我知道。

Jason: and what are you doing with a kid who drinks like that?

贾森:跟喝成那样的孩子在一起,你应该怎么做?

Mike: I should have called you.

迈克:应该打电话叫你。

Jason: Why didn't you?

贾森:为什么没打?

Mike: Well dad there were these girls there...

迈克:爸爸,那有女孩在。

Jason: Ah course! Wouldn't want them to think you had parents. Mike what kind of relationship are we gonna have if I can't trust you?

贾森:肯定是这样!不想让他们知道你有父母。迈克,如果我无法相信你的话,我们的关系会怎样呢?

Mike: I guess I'm just a jerk, maybe you shouldn't trust me.

迈克:我想我是混蛋,也许你不会相信我。

Jason: Well that's certainly one way to go. That's the way my father went with me. I guess I hoped that when I had a son it would be different.

贾森:肯定会这样。我爸爸和我就是那样的。我原来想,当我有儿子的时候,肯定不会这样。Mike: I know dad.

迈克:我知道,爸爸。

Jason: Mike you probably don't remember this but, when you were three weeks old, I took you to the Mets home opener, cradled you in my arms...up comes Don Clendenin...hits a shot of the left field score board to win in the twelfth. I hugged you real tight, jumped you up and down, and you, you threw up in your complimentary Mets batting container.

贾森:迈克,你可能不记得,当你三岁大时,我抱着你,带你去参加都会队的主场棒球。丹科林丹宁上场了,在左场的记分牌上来了一个全垒打,赢了第十二场。我紧紧地抱住你,把你扔上扔下,而你却在免费的都会队襁褓中吐了。

Mike: I'm sorry dad.

迈克:对不起,爸爸。

Jason: It was my fault; I never should've let you suck that beer off my finger.

贾森:是我的错,我不应该让你舔我手指上的啤酒。

Mike: No dad, I meant about tonight, I'm sorry.

迈克:不,爸爸。我是说今天晚上,对不起。

Jason: Well, thank you.

贾森:谢谢。

Mike: You know dad, I try, I really try, but sometimes, almost without wanting, I just find myself doing something really stupid.

迈克:爸爸,我试过,我真的试过。但有时几乎没多想,我就发现自己在做蠢事。Jason: Sort of an uncontrollable impulse huh?

贾森:无法控制的冲动?

Mike: yeah!

贾森:无法控制的冲动?

Jason: Or is it more like you think you're doing something really stupid, and then you weigh you chances of getting away with it and if they're better than ten percent, you go for it.

贾森:或者,这么说,你觉得你在做一件蠢事,然后看看逃脱惩罚的机率有多大,超过百分之十的话,你就继续。

Mike: Yeah!

贾森:或者,这么说,你觉得你在做一件蠢事,然后看看逃脱惩罚的机率有多大,超过百分之十的话,你就继续。

Jason: That's why you're grounded for two months.

贾森:这就是监禁你两个月的原因。

相关文档
最新文档