教父台词

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《教父》系列台词

雪原虎发布于:2008-07-10 11:09

Your love is also your weak point.

你的所爱同时也是你的弱点。

If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is

that you can kill anyone.

不顾家的人永远不可能成为一个真正的男人。

"She's very beautiful. To you, she's beautiful. For me, there's only my wife and son."

对于你,她的确漂亮;而对于我,最美丽的只有我的妻子和孩子。(老教父,男人的典范)

"My name is Michael Corleone... There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information... But then your daughter would lose a father... instead of gaining a husband."

我的名字叫麦克科里昂... 出卖我的行踪你将得到很多钱... 但是那样你的女儿会失去她的父亲,而不是得到一个丈夫。(有史以来最拽的提亲)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

我将给他开出一个无法拒绝的条件。

"Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature, would be on the contract."

Luca Brasi 用枪指着他的头,我父亲告诉他,落在合约上的要么是他的签名,要么是脑浆

"My father taught me many things ... keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

我父亲教过我很多事情...亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."

如果历史告诉我们任何事,那就是你可以杀死任何人。

"Your father did business with Hyman Roth; Your father respected Hyman Roth; But your father never trusted Hyman Roth"

你的父亲和Hyman Roth打过交道,你的父亲尊重他,但你的父亲从未信任他。

"But you can never lose your family. Never."

但你永远不会被你的家人抛弃,永远不会。

"The Pope, the Holy Father himself, has this very day blessed Michael Corleone; an' you think you know better than the Pope?"

教皇,上帝的代言,他亲自赞佑了麦克科里昂;怎么?你觉得自己比教皇聪明?

"Never hate your enemies -- it effects your judgement."

永远不要憎恨你的敌人——憎恨影响你的判断。

"Politics and crime -- they're the same thing."

政治和犯罪——没有区别。

"The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends."

钱与权永不分家。

Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.

不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .

我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。You make the choice, and this is your price.

你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。

Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .

我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.

我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,

只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。

I will never do anything guilty.

我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。

So, love somebody else.

那么,去爱一些其他人吧。

Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

你经常跟家人呆在一起吗?不错。因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人!

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

相关文档
最新文档