飞屋环游记字幕
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
飞屋环游记 / Up
Movietown News presents
影城新闻隆重推出的
Spotlight on Adventure.
“聚焦探险”节目
What you are now witnessing
现在您将见证
Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.
尚未被文明世界知晓的奇异景观
A lost world in South America.
位于南美洲之失落的世界
Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.
这里有现代科学未曾造访的奇珍异木、飞禽走兽
It sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.
藏匿于壮观的天堂瀑布的屏障之下
Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
谁敢踏足这片袅无人烟的蛮野之地呢
Why, our subject today,
那就是----无所不能的
Charles Muntz!
查尔斯•孟兹
The beloved explorer lands his dirigible, 'The Spirit of Adventure', 这位深受爱戴的探险家驾驶着他的"冒险精神"号飞船
In New Hampshire this week,
于本周抵达汉普郡
Completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.
完成了对那片失落世界为期一年的探险之旅
This lighter-than-air craff was designed by Muntz himself
这艘可腾云驾雾的飞行器由查尔斯•孟兹亲自设计
And is longer than 22 prohibltion paddy wagons placed end to end.
它比22辆小马车首尾相接还要长
And here comes the adventurer now.
现在,我们的探险家终于现身了
Never apart from his faithful dogs,
身随其后的是与他形影不离,无比忠诚的狗伙伴们
Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.
孟兹设计这艘飞船,充分考虑到狗狗们的舒适感受
It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,
这真是名副其实的空中宫殿
Complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.
配备了狗狗洗澡机和跑步机
And, jiminy Cricket,
如同小蟋蟀杰米尼(电影“匹诺曹”中的人物)一样
Do the locals consider Muntz the bee's knees.
孟兹被当地人捧为明珠
And how! Adventure is out there!
探险之旅在前方召唤
But what has Muntz brought back this time?
而这次孟兹给我们带回了什么呢
Gentlemen, l give you the monsterof Paradise Falls!
先生们请看天堂瀑布怪兽
And, golly, what a swell monster this is!
天呐,还真是个巨型怪兽
But what's this? Scientists cry foul.
但这到底是什么呢科学家们大喊被愚弄了
The National Explorer'S Society accuses Muntz
国家探险协会指控孟兹
Of fabricatlng the skeleton.
伪造了这个骨架
No!
不
The organization strips Muntz of his membership.
协会开除了孟兹的会员资格
Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls
倍感耻辱的孟兹发誓要重返天堂瀑布
And promises to capture the beast alive!
并承诺要活捉这野兽
I promise to capture the beast alive,
我发誓要活捉这野兽
And l will not come back until l do!
不达目的誓不还!
And so. The explorer's off to clear his name.
于是这位探险家为洗刷罪名出征
Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,
一路顺风查尔斯•孟兹
And good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls! 希望你顺利捕获天堂瀑布怪兽
冒险精神
Here's Charles Muntz
现在查尔斯•孟兹
Piloting his famous dirigible.
正驾驶着他那赫赫有名的飞船
He hurdles Pikes Peak.
跨越险峻的皮克峰
He hurdles the Grand Canyon.
穿越荒凉的大峡谷
He hurdles Mount Everest.
翻越喜马拉雅山...
He goes around Mount Everest.
...绕过喜马拉雅山
Is there nothing he cannot do?
还有什么事能难得倒他吗
Yes, as Muntz himSelf says, "Adventure is..."
没有!正如孟兹他自己说的那样探险
Adventure s out there! Look out!
探险之旅在召唤!……注意!
Mount Rushmore! Hard to starboard!
拉石茂山右转
Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore!
驾驶"冒险精神"号飞过拉石茂山
Hold together, old girl. How're my dogs doing?
打起精神来我的狗狗们怎么了
冒险精神
All engines ahead full!
所有引擎马力十足
Let's take her up to 26,000 feet.
我们要爬升到26000英尺
Rudders 18 degrees towards the south.
向南转18度
It's a beautiful day
这真是美好的一天
Winds out of the east at 10 knots.
东风风速10海里
Visibility unlimited.
能见度极好
Enter the weather in the logbook.
把天气记录到飞行日志上
There's something down there. I will bring it back for science. 下面有些东西我要带回去做研究
It's a puppy!
原来是只小狗
No time! A storm! Lightning hail.
来不及了!暴风雨来了!闪电冰雹!
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't you know this is an exclusive club?
你不知道这是私人俱乐部吗
Only explorers get in here,
只有探险家才能进来
Not just any kid
随便你一个
Off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles. 带着头盔和护目镜的街头小孩是不行的
Do you th nk you've got what it takes? Well, do you? 你觉得你有什么优势吗有吗
All right, you're in. Welcome aboard.
好吧算你一个欢迎加入
What's wrong? Can't you talk?
你怎么了你是哑巴吗
Hey, I don't bite.
嗨,我又不会吃了你
You and me, we're in a club now.
你和我我们现在是一家人了
葡萄汽水
I saw where your balloon went.
我知道你的气球去哪儿了
Come on! Let's go get it.
来吧我们去把它取下来
My name's Ellie.
我的名字叫艾莉
There it is.
看,就在那儿
Well, go ahead.
去吧
Go on.
去呀
Hey, kid!
嗨,小子
Thought you might need a little cheering up.
我想你可能有点闷
I got something to show you.
我就带些东西给你看
I am about to let you see something
要给你看的东西
I have never shown to another human being.
我从来没给任何人看过的
Ever! In my life!
这辈子从来都没有
You'll have to swear you will not tell anyone.
你得发誓不告诉别人
Cross your heart. Do it!
划叉发誓快
My Adventure Book.
我的探险记录
You know him.
Charles Muntz, explorer.
查尔斯•孟兹探险家
When I get big, I'm going where he's going,
等我长大了我要追寻他的足迹
South Amerca. It's Iike America but south.
南美洲和美洲很像只是靠南边而已
Wanna know where I'm gonna live?
知道我要住哪里吗
"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time."
天堂瀑布被时间遗忘的地方
I ripped this right out of a library book.
我从图书馆里的书上撕下来的
I'm gonna move my clubhouse there
我要把俱乐部搬到那里去
And park it right next to the falls.
就放在瀑布的旁边
Who knows what lives up there.
谁知道有什么东西会住在那儿
And once I get there...
一旦到了那里
Well, I'm saving these pages
我要把我所探险的地方
For all the adventures I'm gonna have.
记录下来填满这本书
Only I just don't know how I'm gonna get to Paradise Falls.
只是我还不知道怎么到达天堂瀑布
That's it! You can take us there in a blimp!
对了你可以用氢气球带我们过去
Swear you'll take us. Cross your heart!
发誓你会带我们去那里快发誓
Cross it! Cross your heart! Good you promised. No backing out. 快!发誓!很好,你答应了不许反悔
Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye!
好了明天见小子再见
Adventure is out there!
探险之旅在前方召唤
You know, you don't talk very much.
知道吗,你的话不多
I like you.
我喜欢你
Stevie, throw me a deuce!
史蒂维庆祝一下
Quite a sight, huh, Ellie?
好一派景象是吧艾莉
Mail is here.
有邮件了
Shady oaks, retirement village. Oh, brother!
绿荫橡树养老院真是的
Hey, good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
早上好弗雷德里克森先生
Need any help there?
需要帮忙吗
No. Yes!
不用要的
Tell your boss over there
告诉你老板
That you boys are ruining our house.
你们这些人正在破坏我们的房子
Well, just to let you know,
跟你说一句
My boss will be happy to take this whole place off your hand. 我老板会很高兴接手你的房子的
And would double his last offer.
在上次出的价上再翻一倍
What do you say to that?
你怎么想呢
I'll take that as a no, then.
我想这应该是不同意了
I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear.
我想我已经对你老板明确表态了
You poured prune juice in his gas tank.
你真是他的绊脚石
Yeah, that was good!
是再好不过了
Here, let me talk to him.
给我让我跟他说
You in the suit. Yes. You.
穿西装的那个对就是你
Take a bath. Hippie!
希望你早日破产,臭小子
I am not with him!
不是我说的,那老头说的
This is serious! He's out to get your house!
说真的他会不惜一切代价得到你的房子
Tell your boss he can have our house.
告诉你老板他可以拥有我的房子
-真的? -等我死了再说吧 - Really? - When I‘m dead! I'll take that as a maybe.
我会转告他的
Order now. You get the camera,
现在订购这款照相机
You get the printer, 4x optical zoom,
它集打印机功能 4倍光学变焦
Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card.
施耐德镜片照片打印 SD卡存储于一身
Good afternoon. My name is Russell.
下午好我叫罗索
And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54,
我是一名野外探险者
Squad lodge 12.
隶属54队12小组
Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
今天您需要帮忙吗先生
No.
不用
- I could help you cross the street. - No.
-我可以帮你穿过马路 -不用
- I could help you cross youryard. - No.
-我可以帮你穿过院子 -不用
- I could help you cross your porch. - No
-我能帮你穿过门廊 -不用
Well, I gotta help you cross something.
我总能帮你穿过点什么吧
No, I'm doing fine.
不我自己能行
"Good afternoon. My name is Russell."
下午好我叫罗索
- Kid... Kid - And I am a Wilderness Explorer
-孩子 -是一名野外探险者
- In Tribe 54 Sweat Lodge 12. -I Slow down. Kid!
-隶属54队 12小组 -等一下孩子
- "Are you n need of any assistance..." - Thank you, -你需要任何帮助吗 -谢谢
- But I don't need any help! -" ...today, sir?"
-但我现在不需要 -先生今天
Proceed.
继续吧
- "Good afternoon..." -But skip to the end!
-下午好 -咱们废话少说
See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.
看到这些了吗这些是野外探险徽章
You may notice one is missing.
你可能注意到这里少了一个
It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.
这是帮助老年人的徽章
If I get it, I'll become a Senior Wilderness Explorer. 如果我有了我就能成为资深野外探险者了
The wilderness must be explored!
誓要探索野外
It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,
那会很棒的会有一个盛大的典礼
And all the dads come and they pin on our badges.
所有的父亲都会来为我们带上的徽章
So, you want to assist an old person?
所以你想帮助一位老人对吗
Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
这样我就能成为资深野外探险者了
- You ever heard of a snipe? - Snipe?
-你有没有听说过鷸鸟 -鷸鸟?
A bird. Beady eyes.
是一种鸟有漂亮的珍珠眼
Every night it sneaks into my yardand
每天晚上它都溜进我的花园
And gobbles my poor azaleas.
偷吃我的杜鹃花
I'm elderly and infirm.
我年老体弱
I can't catch it.
抓不住它
If only someone could help me.
如果有人能帮我
Me, me, I'll do it!
我我我来干
I don't know, it's awfully crafty.
你行吗它可是很狡猾的
You'd have to cap your hands three times to lure it in. 你得拍手三次来引诱它
I'll find himr, Mr. Fredricksen!
我会找到它弗雷德里克森先生
I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past... 我认为它的洞穴在两个街区外若你穿过
Two blocks down. Got it. Snipe.
两个街区外知道了鷸鸟
Here, snipey, snipey.
过来这里小鷸鸟小鹬鸟
Bring it back here when you find it.
找到了把它带回来
Snipe!
鷸鸟
Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming.
好继续往前开
And stop. Stop. Stop!
停停停
Why.... Hey! Hey, you!
怎么不……嘿说你呢
What do you.... What do you think you re doing?
你你知道自己在干嘛吗
- I am so sorry sir. -Don't touch that
-我很抱歉先生 -别碰那个
No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you.
不不不让我来帮你修好
- Get away from our mailbox! - Hey Sir, I.
-离我的邮箱远一点 -先生我
I don't want you to touch it!
不许你碰它
Steve, you all right?
史蒂夫你还好吧
It looks bad.
情况看起来不妙
法庭传唤
Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen.
抱歉弗雷德里克森先生
You don't seem like a public menace to me.
我觉得你看起来不像会危害公共安全的人
Take this.
您收好这个
The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay? 绿荫橡树疗养院的人明天早上会来接您
What do I do now, Ellie?
我现在该怎么办艾莉
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好先生们
Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
早上好弗雷德里克森先生
You're ready to go?
你准备好走了吗
Ready as I'll ever be.
早准备好了
Would you do me a favor and take this?
能帮个忙替我拿着这个吗
I'll meet you in the van in just a minute.
过会儿车上见
I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
我想和老房子最后道个别
Sure. Take all the time you need, sir.
当然随您方便先生
That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. 这很正常他很可能是去浴室哭最后一次了
You think he'd take better care of His house
你也觉得他对自己的房子太有感情了
So long, boys!
让你们久等了伙计们
I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls!
我会从天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的
南美洲
We are on our way, Ellie.
我们上路了艾莉
Hi, Mr. Fredricksen.
弗雷德里克森先生
It's me, Russell.
是我罗索
What are you doing out here, kid?
你在外面做什么孩子
I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch.
我找到鷸鸟了我跟着它来到你的门廊
But this snipe had a long tail
但这个鷸鸟有根长尾巴
And looked more like a large mouse.
看起来更像只大老鼠
Please, let me in.
请让我进屋吧
No.
不
Oh, alright, you can come....
好吧你可以……
...in.
进来
I've never been in a floating house before.
我从没见住过飞屋
Goggles... Look at this stuff!
护目镜看这些东西
Wow! You're going on a trip?
你准备去旅行吗
"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time".
天堂瀑布被时间遗忘之地
You're going to South America, Mr. Fredricksen?
你准备去南美洲吗弗莱德里克森先生
Don't touch that! You'll soil it.
别碰那个你会弄脏它的
You know most people take a plane,
大多数人都是坐飞机
But you're smart,
但你更聪明
Because you have your tv, clocks and stuff.
因为你可以带着电视钟还有行李
Whoa, is this how you steer your house?
哇这是用来操控房子的吗
Does it really work?
真的管用吗
Kid would you stop with the....
孩子你能不能停下
- This makes it go right. - Let go of that...
-这是右转 -别碰那个
- And that way's left. - Knock it off
-这是左转 -放开手
Hey, look! Buildings.
看啊高楼大厦
That building's so close, I could almost touch it! 这幢楼离的好近我快能碰到它了
Wow, this is great!
这太棒了
You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen.
你也应该试试弗雷德里克森先生
Look, there's a bus
看两个街区之外
That could take me home two blocks away!
就有一辆可以到我家的公交车
Hey, I can see your house from here.
我可以从这儿看到你的房子
Don't jerk around so much, kid. Whoa!
别到处乱动小鬼
Well, that's not gonna work.
恩那样好像行不通
I know that cloud, it's a cumulonimbus.
我知道那种云是积雨云
Did you know that a cumulonimbus forms
你知道吗当冷热空气对流
When warm air rises over cool air?
积雨云就形成了
I stayed up all night blowing up ballons... For what? 我吹了一晚上气球图什么呀
...and that's how we get lightning.
雷电就这样形成了
- That's nice kid - Mr. Fredricksen?
-不错小鬼 -弗雷德里克森先生
- What are you doing over there? - Look.
-你在那儿干什么呢 -看
See? Cumulonimbus.
看到没积雨云
My pack!
我的包
Got ya!
抓到了
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
What happened?
怎么了
I steered us. I did it! I steered the house.
是我在驾驶我做到了我把房子安全降落了
Steered us?
你驾驶的
After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap.
你把自己的东西都绑住然后小睡了一会
So I went ahead and steered us down here.
所以我就掌舵把房子开到了这儿
Yeah, sure.
哦这样啊
I can't tell where we are.
我不知道我们在哪儿
Oh, we're in South Amerca all right.
我们已经在南美啦
It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.
这只是个小问题我用野外探险GPS定位的
- GP What? - My dad gave it to Me.
-GP 什么 -我爸爸送我的
It shows exacty where we are on the planet.
它能精确的显示我们在地球上的位置
With this baby, we'll never be lost!
有这个宝贝我们永远都不会迷路
Well get you down, find a bus stop,
我要把你放下去找个公车站
You just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother.
你只要告诉他们你要找妈妈
Sure, but I don't think they have buses in Paradise Falls. 可以但是我觉得天堂瀑布这儿没有公车
There. That ought to do it.
好了我必须得这么做
Here, I'll give you some change for the bus fare.
我给你点零钱坐车
No, I'll just use my city bus pass.
不用了我用公交卡就行
That's gonna be Iike a billion on transfers
我肯定得转十亿次车
To get back to my house.
才能到家
Mr. Fredricksen, how much longer?
弗雷德里克森先生还要多久啊
Well, we're up pretty high.
我们飞得很高
Could take hours to get down.
估计降落得花上好几个小时呢
That thing was.... Building or something.
我觉得那是幢大楼什么的
What was that, Mr. Fredricksen?
那是什么弗雷德里克森先生
We can't be cose to the ground yet.
不可能接近地面了啊
Wait! Wait, no don't! Don't don't!
等等不不
Wait, wait. Wait!
等等等等
Russell, hang on.
罗索抓紧了
- Walk back. Walk back. - Okay.
-后退退回去 -好
Come on. Come on.
加油加油
Where.... Where are we?
这是这是哪儿
This doesn't look like the city or the jungle,
看起来既不是城市又不是丛林
Mr. Fredricksen.
弗雷德里克森先生
Don't worry, Ellie. I got it.
别担心艾莉我抓住了
There it is!
就是那里
Ellie, it's so beautiful!
艾莉真美啊
We made it!
我们成功了
We made it! Russe, we could float right overthere!
我们成功了罗索我们可以飞过去
Climb up, climb up!
往上爬爬呀
You mean, assist you?
你是说帮你
- Yeah, yeah, whatever. - Okay, I'll climb up!
-是啊随便了 -好我爬上去
- Watch it! - Sorry.
-小心点 -对不起
Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up. 你到了之后先进去然后把我拉上去
Got it?
听到了吗
You on the porch yet?
你到门口了没
What? That's it?
什么居然这样
I came all this way here to get stuck
我千里迢迢来到这儿
At the wrong end of this rock pile?
难道就困在这个碎石桩的另一头
Great.
好极了
Hey, if I could assist you over there,
如果我能帮你到那边
Would you sign off on my badge?
你能帮我的徽章签名吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
We could walk your house to the fall.
我们可以带你的房子走到瀑布那儿
- Walk it? - Yeah.
-走路 -对啊
After all, we weigh it down,
毕竟我们已经降下来了
We could walk it right overthere.
我们可以走到那边去
Like a parade balloon.
就当是游行中的大气球
Now, we're gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly 我们要迅速且安静的走到瀑布
With no rap music or flash dancing.
不需要说唱音乐或霹雳舞
We have three days at best
最多三天
Till the helium leaks out of those balloons.
气球里的氦气就会漏完
And if we are not at the falls when that happens
如果到时候我们还没有到瀑布
-Sand - We're not getting to the falls.
-沙子 -我们就到不了了
I found sand!
我找到了沙子
Don't you worry, Ellie.
别担心艾莉
We'll get our house over there.
我会把我们的房子带过去的
It is fun already, isn't it?
这已经很好玩了不是吗
By the tme we get there,
等我们到那儿的时候
You're gonna feel so assisted
你会发现我帮了很大忙
Oh, Mr. Fredricksen,
弗莱德里克森先生
If we happen to get separated,
如果我们不小心分开了
Use the wilderness explorer call.
就用野外探险信号
Wait, why are we going to paradise falls, again?
对了我们为什么要去天堂瀑布
Hey, let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏吧
It's called "see who can be quiet the longest."
游戏是看谁沉默得最久
Cool! My mom loves that game!
酷我妈妈也喜欢这个游戏
Darn thing!
破玩意
Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up?
加油罗索快点啊
I'm tired. And my knee hurts.
我累了我膝盖疼
Which knee?
哪个膝盖
My elbow hurts and I have to go to the bathroom. 我胳膊肘疼而且还想上厕所
I asked you about that five minutes ago.
我五分钟前问过你去不去
Well, I didn't have to go then!
我那时还没一定要去
I don't wanna walk anymore.
我不想走了
Can we stop?
停一会吧
Russell, if you don't hurry up,
罗索如果你不走快点
The tigers will eat you.
老虎会来吃了你的
There are no tigers in South America. Zoology. 南美没有老虎动物学
Oh, for the love of Pete!
我的天啊
Go on into the bushes and do your business.
快去灌木丛上厕所吧
Okay. Here! Hold my stuff.
没问题帮我拿着东西
I've always wanted to try this.
我一直都想试一试
Mr. Fredricksen,
弗雷德里克森先生
Am I supposed to dig the ho e before or after? 我应该先挖洞还是后挖洞呢
None of my concern!
不关我的事
Oh. It's before!
是先挖
Tracks?
脚印
Snipe.
鹬鸟
Here, snipe. Come on out snipe.
来啊鹬鸟出来吧鹬鸟
Snipe!
鹬鸟
Ha, Gotya. Don't be afraid, little snipe.
抓到你了别害怕小鹬鸟
I am a Wilderness Explorer,
我是一个野外探险者
So I'm a friend to all of nature.
我是所有野外生物的朋友
Want some more?
想再来点吗
Hi, boy. Don't eat it all. Come on out.
嘿小子别吃完了出来吧
Come on. Come on. Don't be afraid, little snipe. 过来过来别怕小鹬鸟
Nice snipe. Good little snipe. Nice....
乖鹬鸟鹬鸟小乖乖乖乖
Giant snipe.
鹬鸟巨兽
- I found the snipe. - Oh, did you?
-我找到了鹬鸟 -是吗
- Are they tall? - Oh, yes. They're very tall. -它们长得高吗 -是的非常高
Do they have a Iot of colors?
它们浑身五颜六色的吗
They do indeed!
没错确实如此
- Do they like chocolate? - Oh, yeah
-它们喜欢吃巧克力吗 -是啊
Chocolate?
巧克力
- Gah! What is that thing? - It's a snipe!
-这是什么 -一只鹬鸟
There's no such thing as a snipe!
根本没有鹬鸟这种东西
But you said snipes eat your...
但你说过鹬鸟偷吃
Go on! Get out of here! Go on!
走啊快离开这儿走开
Careful, Russell.
小心点罗索
Hey, look, Mr. Fredricksen. It likes Me.
看弗莱德里克森先生他喜欢我
- Russell! - No, stop! That tickles!
-罗索 -别这样我痒
Get out of here. Go on! Get!
滚开快走开走开
Uh-oh. No, no no! Kevin! It's okay.
别别别凯文没事的
Mr. Fredrcksen is nice.
弗雷德里克森先生是好人
- Kevin? - Yeah That's his name I just gave him. -凯文 -对啊我刚给他起的名字
Beat it! Vamoose! Scram!
离远点快滚开
Hey! Thats mine!
那是我的
Shoo! Shoo Get out of here!
嘘嘘快滚开
Go on! Beat it!
走啊走开
Can we keep him? Please?
我们可以带着他吗拜托了
I'll get the food for him. I'll walk him.
我会喂他吃东西带他遛弯
I'll change his newspapers
帮他换垫子
No.
不行
An explorer is a friend to all,
探险家是所有东西的好朋友
Be it a plant, a fish or a tiny mole.
不论是植物鱼甚至小鼹鼠
- That doesn't even rhyme. - Yeah it does.
-这根本就不押韵 -不押韵
- Hey, look, Kevin. - What?
-看凯文 -怎么了
Hey, get down! You're not allowed up there!
从那儿下来谁让你上去了
You come down here right now!
你现在就给我下来
Sheesh!
天哪
Can you believe this, Ellie?
简直难以置信艾莉
Ellie?
艾莉
Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird?
艾莉我能带着这只鸟吗
She said for you to let me.
她叫你让我留着
But I told him no. I told you no.
但我跟他说了不行我告诉你不行
N-O.
不行
I see you back there.
我看到你跟在后面了
Go on! Get out of here. Shoo! Go annoy someone else for a while. 走吧离开这儿嘘骚扰其他人去吧
Hey, are you okay over there?
你那边没事吧
Hello?
谁
Hello, sir! Thank goodness.
你好先生谢天谢地
It's nice to know someone else is up here.
知道这儿还有别人可真好
I can smell you.
我闻到你们了
What? You can smell us?
什么你能闻到我们
I can smell you.
我能闻到你们
- Hey! - You were talking to a rock.
-嗨 -你在跟石头说话
Hey, that one looks like a turtle.
那块看起来像乌龟
Look at that one! That one looks like a dog!
看那边那块看起来像只狗
- It is a dog. - What?
-真的是只狗 -什么
We're not allowed to have dogs in my apartment.
我们家里不许养狗
Hey, I like dogs!
我喜欢狗
We have your dog!
您的狗在我们这儿
Wonder who he belongs to.
不知道它是谁养的
Sit, boy.
坐下小家伙
Hey, look, he's trained. Shake.
看他受过训练握手
- Speak. - Hi, there.
-说话 -你好
Did that dog just say "Hi, there"?
那只狗刚刚是不是说了"你好"
Oh yes.
没错
My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.
我叫逗逗我刚遇见你我很喜欢你
My master made me this collar.
我的主人给我做了这个项圈
He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar 他是个聪明的好主人给我做了这个项圈
So that I may talk. Squirre!
于是我就能说话了松鼠
My master is good and sma.
我的主人是个聪明的好主人
It's not possible.
这不可能
Oh, it is, because my master is small.
是真的我的主人很聪明
Cool. What do these do, boy?
酷这些按钮是干什么的小家伙
Hey, would you
您能不能
I use that coIIar...
我得用这个项圈
To talk with. I would be happy if you stopped.
来交谈您能不能停下来
Russell, don't touch that.
罗索别动那个
It could be radioactve or something!
说不定有辐射什么的
I am a great tracker.
我是个优秀的追踪者
My pack sent me on a specia mission all by myself.
主人派我来执行一项特殊任务就我一个
Have you seen a bird?
你有没有看到一只鸟
I want to find one, and I've been on the scent.
我在找一只鸟而且我已经闻到它的味道了
I am a great tracker. Did I mention that?
我是个优秀的追踪者我刚刚说过吧
Hey, that is the bird.
就是这只
I have never seen one up close,
我从没这么近距离的看过
But this is the bird.
不过这就是我要找的鸟
May I take your bird up to camp as my prisoner?
我能把您的鸟带到营地当俘虏吗
Yes, yes, take it.
可以可以带它走吧
And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog. 而且路上你还可以学学怎么像真狗一样叫
I can bark.
我会叫呀
And here's howling.
还有嗥叫
Can we keep him? Please, please, please.
我能留着他吗行吗拜托
- No. - But it's a talking dog!
-不行 -但这是一只会说话的狗
It's just a weird trick or something.
这不过是个古怪的把戏什么的
Let's get to the fall.
我们去瀑布吧
Please be my prisoner!
请当我的俘虏吧
Oh please, oh, please be my prisoner!
请当我的俘虏吧
Oh! Here it is. I picked up the bird's scent!
就是这儿我闻到那只鸟的味道了
Wait a minute, wait a minute! What is this?
等等等等什么味道
Chocolate. I smell chocolate.
巧克力我闻到巧克力味了
I'm getting prunes and ginger cream. Who are they? 我闻到了梅子干和姜汁奶油他们是谁
Oh, man, the master will not be pleased.
惨了主人不会高兴的
We'd better tell him someone took the bird,
我们最好告诉他有人捉到了那只鸟
Right, Alfa?
行吗阿尔法
No.
不
Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again.
很快那只鸟就又会是我们的了
Find the scent, my compadres,
跟着气味走朋友们
And you too shall have much rewardings
当然对于你们付出的努力
From Master for the toil factor you wage.
主人也会好好奖赏你们的
Alpha, I think there's something wrong with your collar. 阿尔法我觉得你的项圈好像有问题
You must have broken it.
你肯定是把它弄坏了
Yeah. Your voice sounds funny.
是啊你声音怪怪的
Beta! Gamma! Mayhaps you desire to.... Squirrel
贝塔伽马也许你们想要松鼠
Mayhaps you deslre to challenge the ranking
也许你们想挑战
That l have been assigned by my strength and cunning.
我凭借勇气和机智而被主人赐予的权利
No, no, no But Maybe Dug would.
没有没有但也许逗逗想
You might wanna ask him.
你应该问问他
Yeah. I wonder if he's found the bird
对不知道他是不是执行"非常任务"时候
On his very specia mission
已经抓到了那鸟
Do not mention Dug to me at this time.
现在别和我提逗逗
His fool's errand will keep him most occupied!
他的白痴差事会让他忙的团团转
Most occupied indeed.
绝对团团转
Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now? 难道你们对我刚说的有异议吗
Sure, but the second Master finds out
当然没有但如果主人再知道
You sent Dug out by himself,
你让逗逗单独行动
None of us will get a treat.
我们都会跟着遭殃的
You are wise, my trusted lieutenant.
你很聪明亲爱的中尉
This is Alpha calling Dug. Come in. Dug.
我是阿尔法呼叫逗逗快接听
Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny.
你好阿尔法你声音真好笑
I know, I know! Have you seen the bird?
我知道我知道你见着那鸟了吗
Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now.
见到了它现在是我的俘虏
Yeah, rght!
没错
Impossible. Where are you?
不可能你在哪儿
I am here with the bird
我和鸟在一起
And l will bring it back, and then you will like me. 我要把它带回去然后你就会喜欢我的
- Gotta go. - Hey, Dug, who you talking to?
-得挂了 -逗逗你在和谁说话
- No, wait, wait! - What's Dug doing?
-等等 -逗逗在做什么
Why is he with the small mailman?
他怎么和个小邮差在一起
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
There he is. Come on.!
找到他了快来
Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner. 求你了求你了做我的俘虏吧
Dug, stop bothering Kevin!
逗逗别再烦凯文了
That man there says I can take the bird,
那个人说我可以带走这鸟
And I love that man there like he is my master.
而且我把他当作主人来爱
I am not your master!
我不是你的主人
I am warning you once again, bird.
我再次警告你鸟
- Hey! Quit it - I am jumping on you now bird.
-住手 -我压住你啦鸟
Russell, at this rate we'll never get to the falls. 罗索照这样下去咱们永远也到不了瀑布
Here bird.
跟我走
I am nobody's Master, got it?
我谁的主人也不是知道吗
I don't want you here, and I don't want you here!。