商务英语谈判 支付方式
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
A:Hello Mr Dong.Very nice to see you again!
(您好,很高兴再次见到您!)
B:Hello,Mr Yang.I am glad to meet you too!
(您好,杨先生。我也很高兴再次见到您!)
A:Now, Let’s continue to last coversation,please.
(现在,让我们继续上次的谈话吧)
B:OK.Mr Yang, We hope the term of payment is DAP.
(好的。杨先生,我们希望用DAP支付。)
A:Ms Zhao,What do you think about it?
(赵小姐,你怎么看?)
B:I think we’d better do our usually practice L/C.DAP may too risks for us.
(我认为最好用L/C支付。DAP会给我们带来更大的风险。)
A:I think so.
(事实上,我们通常都用L/C支付的。)
B:open the L/C costs are too high ,on the other hand procedures in trouble.
.(我们不想支付太多的费用给银行,开立信用证也比较麻烦。)
A:It’s our first time to cooperation .We have make great concession in the price. And We also hope can have a long-term cooperation in the future.
(这是我们第一次合作。我们已经在价格上给了最大的优惠了。我们希望将来能与贵公司有更长远的合作关系。)
B:Of course .We hope too
(当然我们也希望如此。)
A:But we have no precedent.
(但是我们没有先例)
B:How about 30% DAP and 70% L/C?
(那么30%DAP,70%L/C怎么样?)
A:en. 30% DAP and 70% L/C....OK.That is deal!
(嗯,30%DAP,70%L/C啊。那好吧。就这样定了!)
B:Oh, Thank you very much! When shall we start to sign a contract?(好的,非常感谢。那我们什么时候签订合同呢?)
A:At any time.
(随时可以)
B:Thanks. We’ll prepare everything.
(谢谢,我们将准备好一切)
A:We are looking forwad to good news.
(悉听佳音)