船代常用英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

锚地外勤英语

1、船长你好,请问你什么时候到锚地?

Hello, captain. could you tell me when will you arrive at anchorage ?

2、麻烦你给我添一下单子,

Could you fill this form for me, please?

3、船上有多少货,一致吗?

how many goods in the ship. Is this number correct? same as yours?

4、最快明天早上靠泊,有最新动态我会通过16频道及时通知你,请安排船员值班。

Best etb tommorrow morning ,any new information will pass to u in time by radio channel 16 .pls arrange crew on duty .

5、登轮时的速度为8节

Make boarding speed of 8 knots.

码头上船后的英语对话

准备作业过程:

——欢迎来到,我是码头调度,代表港方负责指导装船作业,希望

得到你们的支持与配合,谢谢!

Welcome y ou to . I’m foreman, we are in charge of loading cargo. We hope we can obtain your support and cooperation.Thank you.

——请问值班驾驶员是谁?

Excuse me ,who is on duty, please?

——请问船上办公室在哪里?

Excuse me, where is the ship’s office?

——大副,我是码头调度,我需要船舶配载图和装船顺序。

Chief offi cer, I’m foreman. I need stowage plan and the loading sequence.

——请问完货吃水是多少?

What’s the departure (sailing) draft?

——前吃水、中吃水、尾吃水

The foredraft is xxx m, the middraft is xxx m, the afterdraft is xxx m.

——请问压舱水排放多长时间?

How long will you need for deballasting ?

——我能用两台装船机同时作业吗?

Can we use two loaders at the same time?

——请问船方是否可以装货?

Captain, can we start to load cargo now?

——我们还没有接到货主的装船通知单。

We have not received the shipper’s loading notice yet.

——请问船上哪个位置的倾斜仪准确?

Where is the clinometer? Which one is accurate?

.指导作业过程:

——第一票货完工后需要商检看水尺,请做好准备。

It is required for surveyor to check draft after completion of first batch of cargo.

——(船方:)为什么停止作业?

why was the loading work stopped?

——现在机器有故障,须停止作业。

There’s something wrong with the loader, so we have to suspend and wait.

堆场货少,需停装推垛。

There is not much cargo at yard, so it is required to stop loading to pile.

煤不够,需等火车卸煤。

Coal is not enough , so we have to wait for more coal to be discharged from train.

海况、天气不好,需暂停作业

Sea condition and weather become bad, so we need stop working.

——对不起,我们只负责装船,其他的事情跟代理联系!

Sorry, we are in charge of loading only, if there’s anything else, please contact your agent.

——有事的话,请到码头值班室找我。

If anything concerned, please look for me in our office at dock.

——请不要担心,虽然现在船体有点偏,但这个舱完货前,我会保

持船体平衡。

Don’t w orry, although the ship is not upright now, we can manage to make it all right before completion of loading this hold. ——请给我一个确切的排水时间,因为我需要提前检查设备。

Please give me the exact deballasting time, since we need to inspect equipments.

——中间的水尺无法看到,请向前(向后)调整一下位置。

We can not see the middle draft clearly, please change your position.

——因为双线作业,需调整装舱顺序。

Due to two loaders at work, we need to adjust loading sequence.

——海况、天气不好,请船方加缆并随时做好离泊准备。

相关文档
最新文档