酒店常用英语词汇

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
H: (Operator): Greatwall Hotel.
(接线生)长城酒店。
G: Reservati ons, please.
请接订房部。
H: Thank you. Just a minu te, sir.
谢谢。先生,请等一下。
H: (Reservati on Clerk):Reservati ons.Can I help you?
惠顾。
Changing A Hotel Reservation改变订房日期(电话)
G: Yes, I'd like to make a reservati on.
我想订房。
H: Thank you,门I connect you with our reservatio n clerk.
谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。
G: Thank you.
谢谢您。
H:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help yoFra Baidu bibliotek?
G: This weeke nd.
这周末。
H: Thank you. Just a mome nt, please.
谢谢。请等一会儿。
H: Front desk, sir.
(总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。
G: I want a sin gle room with bath n ext Saturday.
(订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?
G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?
您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗
H: Yes. It's 350 to 550 dollars for a si ngle, 550 to 750 for a doutwi n.
人房。
H: Yes, Mr. Wang. We have your reservati on from Hong Kong.
We'll be expect ing you on January sec ond. Thank you.
何先生,我们已接到您从香港打来的订房电话。我们期待您1月2日光临。 多谢
G:Yes,rdlike to reserve a double room with bath
Novembertwen ty-first and twen ty-sixth.
我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。
H: Just a mome nt, sir.ni check and see…yes, that can be arran ged. Your n ame,
可以。单人房收费350〜550元,双人房收费550〜750元。
G: I see. I am visit ing your city in April. How soon should I make
a reservati on.
我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?
H: Well, the sooner, the better.If you've made your schedule, why don't you
酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍
一、酒店服务、时尚英语
Reserving a Room预订酒店房间(电话)
(H=Hotel, G=Guest)
H: George's Hotel.
这儿是乔治酒店。
G: rd like to reserve a room.
我想预订一间房间。
H: When for Sir?
先生,什么时候要用?
(订房部员工)这里是订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?
G: Yes,rd like to confirm my reservation.This is Wang Lin
Hong Kong. I've reserved a double room for January sec ond.
我想确定我的订房结果。我是从香港来的王林。我已经预订一间供1月2日入住的双
book the room now?
那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?
Making a Hotel Reservation订房(电话)
G: Hello.
喂!
H: (Operator) Gree n's Hotel. Can I help you, sir?
(接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?
please?
先生,请等一下,我要查查看……是的,可以安排那样的房间。请问贵姓?
G: Yes, my n ame is Wang Li n.
我名叫王林。
H: Thank you very much, Mr. Wang.
谢谢您,王先生。
Confirming a Hotel Reservation证实已订房间(电话)
我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。
H: Hold on, please.
(A few seco nds later)(几秒钟以后)
H: We'll have it ready for you, sir.
先生,我们会为您准备好房间。
G: Fi ne.
好!
H: May I have your n ame and phone nu mber, sir?
(接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干?
G: Yes, I'd like to find out about the room charges.
我想了解住房费用。
H: Just a mome nt, sir.ni put you onto reservati ons.
先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。
H: (Reservati on Clerk) Reservati ons. Can I help you?
先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?
G: Yes, my name is Xi nHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.
我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。
Inquiring about the Hotel Charges询问酒店费用(电话)
H: (Operator) George's Hotel. Can be of any assista nee?
相关文档
最新文档