海外英语简单会话手册

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

大家好!这是这一段时间的英语学习内容。大家课下自己花半个小时时间学习,第二天早上8:30至9:00为大家讨论练习英语的时间,由此来增加每个人开口说英语的机会。欢迎积极参加,谢谢合作!

目录

Contents

一、机场用语

二、出入境

三、问候、介绍与告别

四、在餐厅

五、问路

六、打电话

七、在旅馆

八、在理发店

九、请人复述

十、在邮局

十一、在医院

机场用语

At the airport

一、情景-----飞机上

Where is my seat?

(出示登机予服务人员)我的座位在哪里?Can I put my baggage here?

我能将行李放在这儿吗?

Could you change my seat, please?

是否可替我更换座位?

May I recline my seat?

我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)May I smoke?

我是否可抽烟?

What kind of drinks do you have?

飞机上提供什么饮料吗?

I feel cold (hot).

我觉得有些冷(热)。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)? 飞机上中文报纸或杂志吗?

I feel a little sick, can I have some medicine?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

Will this flight get there on time?

这班班机会准时到达吗?

I am anxious about my connecting flight. 我担心能否赶上转机班机。

Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 请告诉我如何填写这张表格?

二、乘飞机

Where can I get any flight information?

我在哪里可以得到航班信息?

Where can I get a luggage cart?

我在哪里可以找到行李推车?

Which counter should I go for checking in? 我到哪里柜台办理登机手续?

What time will boarding start?

什么时候可以登机?

Where is the gate 20?

20号登机口在哪里?

Can you tell me where to change money? 请问哪里可以换钱?

Which flight are you taking?

您乘坐的是哪个航班?

Please show me your passport and visa.

请出示护照和签证。

I’d like to confirm the departure time.

我想确认起飞时间。

How long will the transit last?

中转时间有多长?

I’m a transit passenger to New York.

我是转机去纽约的。

三、坐飞机

Can you tell me how to fasten my seat belt?

你能告诉我怎么系安全带吗?

Can I unfasten my seat belt now?

我现在可以解开安全带了吗?

I want to lie back and take a rest, but I don’t know how to adjust my seat.

我想向后靠,休息一下。但是我不知道怎么调节我的座位。

四、飞机上的指示语

Please fasten your seat belts. No smoking, please.

请系好安全带。请勿吸烟。

If you need my or another stewardess’ help for anything, you can push the call button. If you’re going to take a nap, please keep your seat belt fastened.

如果您需要我的帮助或其他服务员,请按叫人按钮。如果您想小憩一下,请把安全带系好。

Ladies and gentlemen, we’ll be landing in 5 minutes. Please fasten your seat belts and refrain from smoking .All passengers are supposed to have their passports, vaccination certificates and disembarkation cards ready for inspection by the authorities. We hope you have enjoyed the flight.

女士们,先生们,5 分钟之后我们就要着陆了,请系好安全带,不要吸烟。请旅客们准备好护照、防疫注射证明、入境卡以备当局检查。希望您喜欢这次飞行。

五、换乘飞机

We have to change airplane to go to Venezuela, we don’t know where the right exchange gate for the airplane that goes to Venezuela is, and can you help us and take us there?

我们要换飞机到委内瑞拉,在找登机口,请帮忙告诉我们好吗?

We have to change airplane to go to Venezuela, do you know where to put our luggage onto the plane to Venezuela, and can you help us please?

我们要换飞机到委内瑞拉,行李是在这托运吗?

六、中英文对应单词

Aisle Seat 靠走道的座位Window Seat 靠窗的座位Passport 护照

相关文档
最新文档