经典浪漫的英文求婚词 献给我的爱

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

经典浪漫的英文求婚词献给我的爱

Well, you cant marry someone when youre in love with someone else. I love you. 你不能娶了某个人却爱着另外一个人。我爱你。

Will you marry me?

你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗?

Would you be my wife/husband?

你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗?

I want to spend the rest of my life with you。

我想与你共度余生。

I want to be with you forever。

我要永远与你相守。

That I cant go on any longer without you. 没有你我就活不下去了。

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. 但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. 这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊,我觉得时机已经很适当了。

What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜欢什么样的戒

指呢,亲爱的?

Ill take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gotten gains can buy. 我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月,那将是最豪华舒适的。

Will you marry me? Id make a good husband, Im not a smart man, but I know what love is. 你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person. 我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱着一个人。

相关文档
最新文档