老友记第一季中英文对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
老友记第一季第一集
中央咖啡馆
这没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell!
他不过是我的同事
He's just some guy I work with!
少来了你们都在约会了
C'mon, you're going out with the guy!
这个男人一定有什么问题
There's gotta be something wrong with him! 他是驼背吗戴着假发的驼背
So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
等等他吃粉笔吗
Wait, does he eat chalk?
我只是不想你
Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through 重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
what I went through with Carl
拜托各位放松点这甚至不算是约会Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date.
只不过是两个人出去吃个饭
It's just two people going out to dinner
而且不会上床
and not having sex.
听起来像是和我约会
Sounds like a date to me.
于是我回到了高中学校
Alright, so I'm back in high school,
我站在食堂中间
I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria 然后发现自己全身赤裸
and I realize I am totally naked.
噢做过那种梦
Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
然后我低下头看见那里有一部
Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone
大哥大
there.
-那话儿变成了-没错
- Instead of...? - That's right. -这种梦倒从未做过-没有
- Never had that dream. - No.
突然那电话响起来了
All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 结果是我妈打来的
And it turns out it's my mother,
这非常非常奇怪
which is very-very weird because-
因为她从来不打电话给我
she never calls me!
嗨
Hi.
这家伙一张嘴打招呼我就想自杀This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself. 你还好吧亲爱的
Are you okay, sweetie?
我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙
I just feel like someone reached down my throat
抓住我的小肠
grabbed my small intestine,
从我嘴里扯出来
pulled it out of my mouth
然后缠在我脖子上
and tied it around my neck...
饼干
Cookie?
卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了
Carol moved her stuff out today
-我帮你泡杯咖啡-谢了
- Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks. 不不要别再净化我的灵气了
No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura!
求你了别碰我的灵气好吗
No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
我会没事的好吧
I'll be fine, alright?
真的各位我希望她能幸福Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
-不你不会-没错我不会的
- No you don't. - No I don't,
去她的她甩掉了我
to hell with her, she left me!
你又不知道她是女同性恋
And you never knew she was a lesbian...
不知道行了吧
No!! Okay?!
为何大家都绕着这个话题打转
Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
她都不知道我怎么会知道
She didn't know, how should I know?
有时我希望自己也是个女同性恋Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian...
我大声说出来了么
Did I say that out loud?
好了罗斯瞧
Alright Ross, look.
你现在很痛苦
You're feeling a lot of pain right now.
你很生气很伤心
You're angry. You're hurting.
要不要我给你支一招
Can I tell you what the answer is?
脱衣舞俱乐部
Strip joint!
别这样作为光棍儿爷们起来
C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! 我不想单身的好吗
I don't want to be single, okay?
我只想再次结婚
I just...I just wanna be married again!
而我只想要一百万美金
And I just want a million dollars!
瑞秋
Rachel?!
噢天啊莫妮卡嗨谢天谢地
Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God!
我刚去了你家可你不在
I just went to your building and you weren't there
有个拿大锤子的家伙说你可能会在这儿and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here
结果你真的在这儿你真的在这儿
and you are, you are!
-要来杯咖啡吗-无咖啡因的
- Can I get you some coffee? - De-Caff 好了各位这是瑞秋
Okay, everybody, this is Rachel,
另一位林肯高中的幸存者
another Lincoln High survivor.
这就是各位啦这是钱德勒
This is everybody, this is Chandler,
菲比还有乔伊
and Phoebe, and Joey,
还记得我哥哥罗斯吗
and you remember my brother Ross?
-当然嗨-嗨
- Hi, sure! - Hi.
你是想现在跟我们说说
So you wanna tell us now
还是我们再等四位湿漉漉的伴娘过来
or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
噢上帝好吧
Oh, God...well,
大概在婚礼前半个小时
it started about a half hour before the wedding. 我当时在存放礼品的房间里
I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents,
看着调味汁瓶
and I was looking at this gravy boat.
那是一件极其美丽的里摩日细瓷调味汁瓶This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat.
然后突然间
When all of a sudden
有糖吗
Sweet 'n' Lo?
我发现我对这个调味汁瓶
I realized that I was more turned on
比巴瑞更能引发我的兴奋感
by this gravy boat than by Barry!
然后我真的吓坏了
And then I got really freaked out,
突然想到
and that's when it hit me:
巴瑞真的超像薯头先生
how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. 我是说我总是觉得他眼熟
Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar,