酒店英语口语:Check out 结账退宿

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店英语口语:Check out 结账退宿

1. 结帐基本应对

1) Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment.

请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单。

2) I will calculate/draw up the bill for you.

我帮您结账单。

3) Thank you for waiting, Mr. xx, here is your bill. Would you like check it?

让您久等了,xx 先生。这是您的账单,您要核对一下吗?

4) Would you like a breakdown of the bill?

您的帐目要细分吗?

5) That’s mach more than I expected.

那比我预料中的要超出许多。

6) Shall I explain some items for you?

要我解释什么收费款项吗?

7) If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you.

如果您认为账目有错,我们可以为您核对一下。

8) “L” stands for laundry, and “T” means telephone call charge.

“L”代表洗衣费,“T”代表电话费。

9) I am afraid it is not enough to cover the amount./ I’m afraid it can’t cover the amount.

恐怕那不够付账。

10) How would you settle the bill/ make payment?

您打算如何付款呢?

11) In cash/By credit card/By travel’s check.

用现金/用信用卡/用旅行支票。

12) May I have an invoice?

可以给开张发票吗?

13) Certainly ,sir. May I know the name of your company?

当然可以,先生。请问贵公司宝号?

14) Here’s your change and receipt/invoice.

这是您的零钱和收据/发票。

15) I’ll call the bellman to take your baggage down.

我会叫个服务员把您的行李拿下来。

2. 由第三方付款的结账退宿

1) Your bill will be paid by xx company./xx company has arranged to pay your bill.

您的账单由 xx 公司支付。

2) Could you make out two separate bills for me?

可以给我分开两张账单吗?

3) What charges does each bill cover, please?

请问每张账单包括哪些费用?

4) One bill covers the room rent and telephone rate. They are paid by our company.

一张账单包括房租和电话费,这些是由我们公司支付。

5) May I have your signature , please?

请您签个名,好吗?

6) Could you sign your name here ,please?

请您在这儿签名,好吗?

7) May I have two of your business cards, please?

请给我两张您的名片,好吗?

3. 兑换外币

1) I’d like to change these US dollars into RMB.

我想把这些美元兑换成人民币。

2) Could you fill out this form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

3) The exchange rate of US dollar to RMB is 100:823,that will give you RMB xx yuan.

美元兑人民币的汇率是 100:823,那就是说要给您 xx 元人民币。

4) Would you like it in small or large bills?

您想要小额还是大额的钞票?

5) Please keep the receipt, you’ll have to produce it when you want to change your money back.

请保管好您的收据,您要换回钱币的时候需要出示它。

6) I’m afraid that we only offer one-way change.

恐怕我们只提供单向兑换。

7) We have a change limit of US$ xx between 9 p.m. and

8 a.m..

在夜晚 9 点到早上 8 点之间,我们有 xx 美元兑换限额。

8) You may go to the Bank of China to change your money.

您可以到中国银行进行兑换。

9) If we change large amounts, our cash supply runs out and we’re unable to oblige our other guests.

如果我们兑换大额的款项而造成人资金短缺,那么我们就无法为其它客人提供服务了。

10) We hope you can understand.

希望您能谅解。

4. 付款时出现问题

1) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal cheques .

对不起,我们不能接受个人支票。

2) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal check according to the hotel policy.

对不起,根据酒店规定,我们不能接受个人支票。

3) I’m afraid this currency is not accept in our hotel.

我们恐怕不能接受这种货币。

4) The figures and the words on the cheque do not agree.

这个数字和您支票上写的英文不相符。

5) The credit card limit set by the Visa Card Office is

相关文档
最新文档