国际贸易中常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

国际贸易中常用英语

A: Mr. White, we have discussed the quotation. This is our rock-bottom price. Here you are.

A:怀特先生,我们已经讨论了报价。这是我方的最低价格,给你。

B: I have studied it. I think your price is still a little high.我已经看过了。我认为你们的价格还是有点高。

A: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. White. We can't make any further concessions.

A:这已经是我方的最低价格了,怀特先生,不可能再降了。

B: If that's the case, there's no much point in further discussion. We might as well as call the whole deal off.如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了,我们是不是干脆放弃这笔生意算了。

A: What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price.

A:我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你们提出的水平。

B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way and each makes a further concession so that business can be concluded?

B:我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相做出让步?双方都让一半,生意就能成交了。

A: What is your proposal? 你的建议是?

B: Could you make 7% reduction of each item? 你们能不能降7%?

A: That’s impossible.不可能。

B: What would you suggest? 你的意思呢?

A: The best we can do will be a reduction of 4%. That’s definitely being rock-bottom. 我们最多降4%,这可真是最低价了。

B: But I think it's a little higher. 但还是有点高。

A: You know that our products have good quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 你知道我们的产品质量很高。就质量而言,我敢说我们提出的价格是合理的。

B: No doubt that yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the hardware market. 毫无疑问,你们的产品质量很好,但小五金市场的竞争也很激烈。

A: So far our products have stood competition well. The very fact other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.直到现在,我们的产品能够经得起竞争。别的顾客不断地向我们购买,这一事实本身就说明了问题。

B: Ok, could you make 4% reduction?你们能降4%吗?

A: Well, in order to close the deal, I accept.好吧,为了达成交易,我接受了。

B: I'm glad that we have settled the price.很高兴我们就价格达成了协议。

A: Mr. White, could you tell me the quantity that you need?

A:怀特先生,你可以告诉我们你们打算定多少货吗?

B: We have to discuss it after the meeting.我们会后会商量。

A: When could you give me the reply? 你们什么时候给我答复?

B: The next meeting.下一次谈判。

A: When do we meet again? 咱们什么时候再见面?

B: How about tomorrow morning at 10?明天早晨10点怎么样?

A: Good. Then see you tomorrow.好的,明天见。

B: See you. 明天见。

T: Hello! May I help you?您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

是的,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.当然,我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?

您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

T: No, madam, not very much.是的,夫人,没多大差距。

C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.

那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。

T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。

C: There you are.给您。

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.

1.Your price is too high.We ask for reduction of 5%.

贵公司的报价太高,敝公司要求减价5%。

2.We accept your offer, but demand that you advance the shipment by two months.

相关文档
最新文档