外贸英语常用句子(上篇)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第一章建立贸易关系

1.我们从阿里巴巴网站上了解到你们是中国主要的进出口公司之一。

We’ve learned from that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China.

2.我们进出口很多商品。我们从事这一行业已经有20年了。

We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years.

3.我想你找对公司了。

I think you’ve found a right company.

4.我们的产品在东南亚市场上享有很高的声誉,同时,他们在美国和欧洲市场上也销售得很好。

Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe.

5.我们有很多不同品牌和款色的产品,质量优良,价格合理。

We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices.

6.我想多了解一些你们公司和产品的信息。

I want to know more about your company and your products.

7.我马上发一份我们最新产品目录的电子版给你。

I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately.

8.我们也接受订制特殊规格厨具的订单。

We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications.

9.订货要多久交货呢?

How long would it take you to deliver the orders?

10.收到信用证后最多3个月就能交货,特殊订单交货时间会更长一些,但无论如何不会超过6个月。

Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months.

11.能不能给我一张报价单?

Can I have your price sheet?

12.我们的价格与其他制造商相比是十分优惠的。

Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.

13.价格要经过我们公司确认后才有效。

The prices are subject to our final confirmation.

14.假如你们公司订购数量比较大的话,我们可以考虑给你们折扣。

If your order is large enough, we’ll consider giving you some discount.

15.为什么不先试购一笔看看,探测一下市场的潜力呢?

Why not place a trial order to sound out the market potential?

第二章询盘及答复

16.你对哪种商品感兴趣?

Which item are you interested in?

17.这是我们的询价单。

Here’s our inquiry list

18.请给我们报旧金山到岸最低价。

Please quote us your lowest price, CIF San Francisco.

19.我先研究一下询价单,明天给你报实盘价。

I’ll look into your requirement s first and let you know our firm offers tomorrow.

20.你会发现我们的价格非常优惠。

You’ll surely find our prices very favorable.

21.我们保证能做到(以上所说的)。

We can ensure that.

22.你们通常要求什么付款条件?

For the payment terms, what do you usually require?

23.我们通常要求用不可撤销信用证付款。

We usually require an irrevocable letter of credit.

24.我非常同意你的观点。

I can’t agree with you more.

25.我已经看过一些样品,愿意订货。

I have already seen some samples and we’d like to order.

26.你想要多少数量?

What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?

27.目的港在哪里?

Where’s the port of des tination?

28.报价的有效期多长?

How long will you leave your offer open?

29.有效期为3天。

It’s valid for three days.

30.请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent commission?

第三章报盘和还盘

31.我不能接受你们的报价。

I cannot accept your offer.

32.但这是我们所能做出的最底报价。

But this is the best quotation we can make.

33.我们认为这是我们的底盘价。

We consider it a rock-bottom price indeed.

34.如果再降价,这笔交易我们会赔钱的。

If I go any lower, we’d make a loss on the deal.

35.让我们相互作一些让步吧。

Let’s compromise.

36.结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。

Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

37.恐怕我们无法再降价了。

I’m afraid we can’t reduce(decrease) our prices any more

38.好吧,为了成交,我愿意作出些让步。

Well, in order to get the business, I’m willing to make some concessions.

39.如果你们的订货数量在5000件以上,我将把价格降到3%

If you order more than 5000 pieces, I will reduce my price by 3 percent.

40.这是我们的最低价格,在价格方面,我不能再让步了。

This is our rock bottom price. No further concession I can make in this respect.

相关文档
最新文档