海事英语100句

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.欢迎到连云港来。

Welcome to lianyungang.

2.祝一路顺风。

Have a good journey.

3.谢谢合作。

Thank you for your cooperation.

4.很高兴又见到你。

Nice to see you again.

5.商业区离这儿不远,大约3公里。

Commercial district is not far from here,about 3 kilometers.

6.下船后,向南走,在第一个转弯处向右拐。

Go south after your disembarkation,and take the first turn on the right.

7.你可以在门口打的,打的费用大约10元。

You may take a taxi at the gate,the taxi fare is about 10 yuan.

8.市区有许多银行,你可以很方便地兑换外汇以便买东西。

There are a lot of banks in downtown area,you can change your moner easily to buy something.

9.谢谢你的好意,我们不收礼。

Thank you for your kindness,we don’t accept any gifts.

10.连云港是个美丽的海滨城市,希望你在连云港过得愉快。

LYG is a beautiful coastal city.may you have a good time here.

11.船长,你好,我们是海事监督员,我们来你船进行防污检查。

Captain,good morning,we are harbor officers,and come to carry out inspection on pollution prevention.

12.我们首先想检查以下防污文书,然后检查一下防污设备。

We’d like to check your anti-pollution files first,then your equipment.

13.请出示你的油类记录簿、油污应急计划和国际防污证书。

Please show me your oil record book(ROB),shipboard oil pollution emergency plan(SOPEP) and internation oil pollution prevention certificate(IOPP).

13.按照油类记录簿说明,每记完一项作业,应由负责的人员签署姓名和日期,每记完一页,应由船长签字。

According to the introduction of ORB,each completed operation shall be signed and dated by the officer in charge,each completed page shall be signed by the master of the ship.

14.谁负责油水分离器?

Who is in charge of oil water separator(OWS)?

15.你船的油水分离器是否运行良好?

Is your OWS in good condition?

16.请带我到机舱,我想现场检查一下。

Please show me the way to the engine room,I want to have a spot check.

17.我想看一下油水分离器的说明书。

I want to read the instruction of OWS.

18.请启动油水分离器,从进口、出口和舱底取3个水样。

Please start OWS,and take 3 samples from inlet,outlet and bilge well respectively.

19.请试一下油污报警装臵。

Test the oil alarm please.

20.这里有一根旁通管,你必须在开航前将其拆除或盲封。

There is a bypass pipe which shall me romoved or clogged before your departure.

21.三管轮操作油水分离器不够熟练,他必须尽快熟悉。

The fourth engineer are not skillful at operation of OWS,he shall acquaint himself with it as soon as possible.

22.你船的油水分离器出口水样比进口水样还脏,你最好清洗一下滤器,以后要加强对油水分离器的保养。

The sample from the outlet is dirtier than the one from the inlet,you’

d better clean th

e filter and strengthen maintenance o

f OWS.

23.请带我去看一下焚烧炉。

Please take me to check the incinerator.

24.你船定期进行油污应急演习吗?请给我看一下记录。

Have you carried out oil emergency drill regularly?show me the relevant entries.

25.你不能只进行一种演习,你应该针对不同的油污事故开展演习。

You should do exercises on different kinds of oil accident rather than one kind.

26.油污应急演习应定期进行,一个月至少一次。

Oil emergency drills shall be done regularly,at least once per month.

27.你船有哪些防污器材,放在哪里?

What anti-pollution materials and appliances do you have?

28.船员们都掌握本计划内容吗?

Do all of the crew know this plan?

29.请给我看一下你船的垃圾记录簿。

Please show me your garbage record book.

30.按照73/78防污公约规定,每次垃圾排放或焚烧作业都应予以记录,其中包括排放入海、排入接收设施或其他船舶。

In according with MARPOL 73/78,a record is to be kept of each discharge operation or completed incineration,this includes discharges to sea,to reception facilities,or to other ships.

31.船舶垃圾接收证明和垃圾记录簿一起在船上保存两年。

The receipt for garbage-transferring must be kept on board the ship with the GRB for 2 years.

32.请给我看一下船员适任证书。

Please show me your crewmember’s certificate of competency.

33.二副的证书不够登记,你必须在开航前更换二副。

The certificate of competency of the second officer is not in accordance with the actual gross tonnage your vessel,you must change the second officer before your departure.

相关文档
最新文档