L4FRANKLINTHEDETECTIVE小乌龟学美语文本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

L 4 FRANKLIN THE DETECTIVE You’re amazing, Franklin

Yes, you’re quite the detective, Franklin.

It looks more like a lady’s hat to me.

He is a really good detective.

I remember hearing a splash.

Where could it have gone?

I can’t figure out where,

I went wrong Bear.

They all went up, but they didn’t come back down. Franklin could count by twos,

富兰克林已经会数奇偶数了,

And tie his shoes.

他还学会了自己系鞋带。

He enjoyed doing

他喜欢

Crossword puzzles and he liked

字谜游戏,也喜欢

Putting together jigsaw puzzles.

玩智力拼图玩具。

But one day Franklin had a puzzle

可是有一天,富兰克林遇到了一个

That was very hard to solve……

很难解决的难题……

Your turn Franklin.

该你了,富兰克林。

Okay Bear-

好的,小熊

I’m ready to make an arrest!

我可要开始追捕了!

Already?

已经开始追捕了?

Franklin to Control Tower…

富兰克林呼叫控制塔……

We are ready for take off…

我们准备起飞了……

It wasn’t Sneaky the Snake,

不是鬼崇蛇,

Because he was in Scotland…

因为他在苏格兰……

He was?

是吗?

And it couldn’t have been

也不可能是

Sticky Fingers Ferret,

小偷雪貂,

Since he was in Brazil.

因为他在巴西。

Really?

真的?

So the jewels must have been

那么珠宝一定是

Stolen by Hot-Hands Hyena…

辣手土狼偷的……

In Italy!

在意大利!

A-HA!

啊哈!

Right again!

又对了!

You’re amazing Franklin!

你真了不起,富兰克林!

Nothing to it, Bear.

这算不了什么,小熊。

I can’t find those house keys anywhere. Hmmm…

我哪儿也找不到房门钥匙了。嗯……

Maybe we can help you find them.

也许我们可以帮你找。

Yeah…Franklin just found some missing jewels in Italy.

是啊……富兰克林刚刚在意大利找到了失窃的珠宝。And the time before that, he found them in China.

而在这之前,他是在中国找到的。

China! I hope we won’t have to go that far to find my keys. 中国!我可不想到那么远的地方去找我的钥匙。

Hmm.. They’re not on the hook.

嗯……不在钩子上。

I don’t see them on the counter.

桌面上也找不到。

Are they on the same ring as your car keys?

它们是不是在一个环上和你的车钥匙在一起?

Yes they are…why?

是啊……怎么了?

You took your car this morning to get groceries?

你今天早上开车去买东西去了?

That’s right!

对啊!

Good thinking Franklin!

这是个好思路,富兰克林!

Well, they’re not in the ignition.

噢,没在点火开关上。

Not much room in the back seat.

后排没什么空间。

Did you bring the groceries home in the trunk, Dad?

你是把买的东西放在后备箱里带回来的,爸爸?

Why yes, as a matter of fact I did.

没错,确实是这样。

A-ha!-I’ll get Mom’s car keys…

啊哈!我去拿妈妈的车钥匙……

A-ha what?

啊哈什么?

A-ha! You must have locked them in the trunk when you were unloading the groceries.

啊哈!你一定是把钥匙锁在里面了,当你从后备箱里搬东西的时候。

Wow! Amazing!

哇!不可思议!

Yes, you’re quite the detective, Franklin.

是啊,你可真是个大侦探,富兰克林。

Aww… There’s nothing to it, Dad.

噢……这算不了什么,爸爸。

Hi look!

嗨,看!

相关文档
最新文档