状语从句-翻译练习-T

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

翻译下列句子:

1.有些人在感到压力大的时候往往会吃很多东西。

Some people tend to eat a lot when they feel stressed out.

2.我们在睡觉时,一个窃贼闯进了房子。

While we were sleeping, a burglar broke into the house.

3.他打算大学毕业后出国留学。

He plans to study abroad after he graduates from university.

4.通常,我保留对某人的判断直到我更好地了解他。

Usually, I reserve judgement on someone until I get to know him better.

5.我认为儿童一上学就应该开始学习一门外语。

I agree that children should begin learning a foreign lanuage as soon as they start school.

6.我想得到一份高薪的工作,因为我应该支持我的家庭。

I want to get a high-paying job because I should support my family.

7.除非你想丢掉工作,否则你应该准时。

Unless you want to lose your job, you should be punctual.

8.除非你心甘情愿为孩子牺牲自己,否则你不应该做父母。

Unless you are willing to sacrifice yourself for your children, you should not become

a parent.

9.只要你身体健康,你就可以做任何事。

As long as you are healthy, you can do anything.

10.有许多事情你可以从孩子身上学到,尽管他们很年轻。

There ae many things that you can learn from children though they are young.

11.即使你对考试做好了准备,你也有可能犯错误。

Even if you are well prepared for an exam, it is possible for you to make mistakes. 12.虽然体育主要是加强你的身体,但艺术可以提升你的灵魂。while

While sports mainly strengthen your body, the arts can enhance your soul.

13.大多数农村地区是安全的,而一些城市地区即使在白天很危险。

Most rural areas are saft whereas some urban areas are dangerous even during the daytime.

14.你应该保守你朋友的秘密,这样你才能被人信任。

You should keep your friends' secrets so that you can be trusted.

15.正如我们所知的,每个人都注定有一天会死亡。

As we all know, every human being is destined to die someday.

16.我建议地铁每天运营24个小时,这样,晚上工作的人也可以乘坐。

I suggest running the subway 24 hours a day so that people who work at night can use it.

17.有些人如此愚蠢,以至于没有意识到大自然有多么重要。

Some people are so foolish that they do not realize how important nature is.

18.医生在手术前为病人注射一针,所以病人不会感觉疼痛。

The doctor gave an anesthetic[ˌænəs'θetɪk] before surgery so that the patient would not feel pain.

19.达尔文猜想,生命之所以会进化是因为更能适应环境的生物才能传递基因。Darwin hypothesized that life evolves because better adapted life forms pass on their genes.

雅思写作高手:

【剑8】Pupils mark their own homework: this is an important principle in Japanese schooling as it enables pupils to see where and why they made a mistake, so that these can be avoided in future.

【翻译】学生自己给自己的家庭作业打分:这在日本学校教育中是一条重要原则,因为它能使学生自己发现错误,找出错误的原因,这样能在今后避免再犯那些错误。

【仿写句子】在过去的三十年里过度捕捞导致鲨鱼数量严重下降,以至于海洋生态系统的总体平衡成为一个主要问题。

【翻译】In the past decades, overfishing led

【剑6】

may lose its advantages.

【翻译】廉价劳动力可能使中国的纺织品在美国市场上极具竞争力,而一旦货运的延迟占用了流动资金,并导致冬大衣直到春天才运达目的地,那么这笔交易将会失去其竞争优势。

【仿写句子】手机的便利可能使人们更快、更稳定地保持联系,但是如果收到信的期望在人们中传播开来,传统信件会在人们的交际中复苏。

【翻译】The convenience of mobile phones may make people stay in touch with

相关文档
最新文档