绝望主妇 第一季第一集 字幕

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

My name is Mary Alice Young.

我是Mary Alice Young.

When you read this morning's paper, you may come

across an article 当你浏览今天的晨报,可能会读到一篇文章

about the unusual day I had last week.

关于上个星期我所渡过的不平常的一天.

Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life, 通常,我的生活里是没有什么有新闻报道价值的,

but that all changed last thursday. 但是上个星期四一切都了.

Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first.

当然,起初,一切看起来都很平常.

I made breakfast for my family. 我给一家人做好早餐.

I performed my chores. 做家务.

I completed my projects. 完成我的手工作品.

I ran my errands. 完成我的使命.

In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day

事实上, 和平时没什么不同--

quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection.

一切都和往常一样,直到一件不寻常的事情的发生.

That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet

这就是为什么一切令人震惊,当我决定走向走廊的壁橱,

and retrieve a revolver that had never been used. 拿起一把从没用过的左轮手枪.

My body was discovered by my neighbor mrs. Martha Huber,

我的尸体是被我的邻居Martha Huber发现的,

who had been startled by a strange popping sound.

她被一声奇怪的声音吓了一跳.

Her curiosity aroused, 她觉得很好奇,

mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. Huber太太想了一个来不请自来的理由.

After some initial hesitation, 在犹豫了一会之后,

she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me six months before. 她决定来归还她6个月前从我这里借去搅拌器.

It's my neighbor. I think she's been shot. 我的邻居,我觉得她被枪击了.

There's blood everywhere. 到处都是血.

Yes. You've got to send an ambulance. You've got

to send one right now.是的,赶紧派救护车,叫救护车.

And for a moment, 过了一会之后,

mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, Huber太太呆呆地站在厨房里,

grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy...

因为这件事情而感动极度悲伤...

But only for a moment. 但是只有那么一会.

If there was one thing mrs. Huber was known for, 如果说Huber最大的特点,

it was her ability to look on the bright side. 就是她总能把事情往好的方面想.

I was laid to rest on a monday. 星期一人们把我安葬了.

After the funeral, all the residents of wisteria lane came to pay their respects.

葬礼之后,所有住在wisteria lane人都来表示他们对我的怀念和尊敬.

And, as people do in these situations, they brought food.

就像人们在这种情况下通常会做的,他们送来点吃的.

Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette Scavo带了炸鸡.

Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken.

Lynette有一个大家庭,大家都喜欢炸鸡.

Of course, she didn't cook much while she was moving up the corporate ladder. 当然,当她还是个职业女性的时候,她很少做饭.

She didn't have the time.

她没有时间.

But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant,

但是当她的医生告诉她怀孕了的时候,

her husband Tom had an idea. 他的丈夫Tom想了个办法.

Why not quit your job?

为什么不辞职呢?

Kids do better with stay-at-home moms. It would be so much less stressful." 妈妈待在家里带出来的孩子会比较好,而且这样压力也比较小.

But this was not the case. 但是事实并非如此.

In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic,

事实上,Lynette的生活变得如此兴奋,

she was now forced to get her fried chicken from

a fast-food restaurant.

她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡.

Lynette would have appreciated the irony if she stopped to think about it, Lynette 如果仔细想想,可能会明白这是反话,

but she couldn't. She didn't have the time. 但是她不能,她没有时间.

- Stop it ! - 住手! - But, mom! - 但是,妈妈! No, 不

,

you are going to behave today.

你们今天乖一点.

I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood.

我不想在大家面前丢脸.

相关文档
最新文档