拿破仑演讲

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I Want to Embrace You

我要拥抱你们

My dear comrade-in-arms:

我亲爱的战友们:

You will have to cherish yourselves.In the past twenty years,we have lived together. 你们一定要多保重。这20年来,我们一起生活.

What you have done for me will make me not ask for more from you all.

你们为我所做一切让我别无他求。

I often find, you are always advancing on the glorious road.

而我也发现你们正行进在光荣之路上。

It is you that made the power of Europe join together, in order to be strong enoug h to fight against us.

因为有了你们,才使得欧洲强权必须联合起来才能有实力来对付我们。

Some of my generals are not loyal to their duties and to France.

些将军渎职并且不忠实于法国。

France has still more things to do.

法国还有好多的事情要面对。

I wish I should rebel again with your brave comrade-in-arms who is loyal to me.

我真想和你们以及同我一路的勇敢的人们再进行一次政变.

But the France Parliament would not allow and would not agree.

但是法国国会不会赞同。

So, please devote yourselves to your new king and obey your new commander.

因此,请你们忠于新国王,听从于新的指挥官。

Please do not give up our lovely motherland.

请不要遗弃我们可爱的祖国。

Please do not feel sorry for my life.

也请不要为我的生命哀叹。

Only if I know you all happy, I will be happy too. I may be sentenced to death.

只要我知道你们都快乐,我也会快乐。我可能会被判死刑.

But if I should survive, I would be willing happily to promote your glories and I wo uld write down and record the great achievements we make.

但如果我能幸存下来,我很愿意将你们的荣誉发扬光大,也将会把我们获得的伟大成就记录成册。

I cannot take you all in my arms instead I would like to embrace your generals.

我不能拥抱你们所有的人,但我要拥抱你们的将军。

Come up me, my little general. I will take you in my arms tight.

来吧,小将军,让我紧紧拥抱你一下!

Please give me the eagle flag. I want to embrace her.

给我鹰旗吧,让我也拥抱它!啊!亲爱的鹰旗,

And I still hope that my kissing you will respond in your recent generations.

我想我给你的吻会在你新的继承者上有所回报的。

I have to say goodbye to you, my children. I will always bless you all and I hope you will not forget me at all.

我要和你们告别了,孩子们。我将永远为你们祝福,也请你们不要忘记我。

相关文档
最新文档