会展英语口语对话

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

人物:

A:会展电话营销人员(李先生) B:参展商(彼特)F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生)G:参展商B的助理(玛丽)C:现场引导人员D:观众E:展销人员

扮演角色名单:

(詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E)

(场景1)邀展

A:你好,彼得先生.

A: Hello, Mr。Peter.

B:你好,李先生.

B:Hello,Mr。Li.

A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗?

A:I heard your company recently in expanding the business and go smoothly?

B:是的,还不错

B:Yes, it is fine

A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台.

A: I'd like to invite you to take part in our car exhibition 。

The new car will be the exhibition highlights and it will provide a platform for the development of your company。

B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。

B:Oh,I think our company is interested in it。

A好的,你先留下你的联系方式到时候我们联系.

A Well, now you should leave your contact way and we will contact you that time。

B 好的!我的电话号码是3853748,

B OK!my telephone number is 3853748,

A 没问题,谢谢!

A No problem ,thank you.

(场景2)考察

F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。

F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms。I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu.What does your company think about join in this car exhibition?

G :你好.李先生,我是彼特先生的助理玛丽小姐我们决定参加汽车展,但是我们必须先了解你们的展位价格与场馆再说.

G:Hello, Mr Liu.I’m Mr Peter assistant Mary,We decide to join in the car exhibition, but we should know about the booth’ price and stadium frist。

F 你好玛丽小姐,这个是我们的日程安排表和场馆资料,7月15号就开始布置场馆。

F:Hello,Mary.This is our schedule and stadium information, and layout of stadium on July 15。

B:我和我的助理讨论过,想用靠近门口的展位可以吗?

B:I have talk with my assistant, Can we use the booth near the door?

F当然可以,但是相对于其他展位来说靠近门口的展位价格上会比较贵

F:Of course,but relative to the other booth near the door of the booth price will be more expensive

B贵多少?

B:how much more?

F大约25%

F:About 25%.

G这样啊,如果能把价格调低15%的话我们打算考虑租用

G:Ah,if you can reduced price by 15%, we will intend to consider renting

F小姐,在这个位置会带来许多人流,不少参展商都看中这个位置。

F:In this position will bring the number of the flow of people, many exhibitors have taken a fancy to this position。

G这样吧,我们在广告费投入方面加大量,这样可以吗

G:So be it,we investment plus a large number advertising costs,isn’t OK?

F如果你们的广告能够达到20万的费用,我们会考虑这个优惠

F:If your advertisement could reach 200 thousands,we will consider it。

B好的,我们就这么说吧

B:OK, no problem!

F我们现在到达这个展厅了。

F:now we arrived at the exhibition hall.

B是挺大的,我们的广告牌是否可以摆到门口处,这样应该会比较显眼。

B:It’s pretty big. Can we put the billboard near the entrance gate?It will be more conspicuous

F 可以,但是这费用将会很贵

F:Certainly. but this will be very expensive

G为了我们公司的发展,支付这些费用是必须的

G: In order to development our company, I think pay for these fee is necessary.

G在这个位置上,可以提供多几个展架吗?

G:In this position, can you provide for me few more exhibition stand?

F 这个也许不可以,因为这样会占很多通道的位置,人流进来会显得比较拥挤F:It may be not ,because it will occupy many position of the channel and people will more crowed。

B:那我们的展架能做大一点吗?

B:Can we make the display rack bigger?

F这个当然没问题。

F:Ok, no problem.

B好的,谢谢

B:Thank you!

F:不客气

F:You’re welcome!

(场景3)观展

C :早上好,先生,欢迎光临北京国际汽车展览会

C:Good morning, sir. Welcome to Beijing International automobile exhibition

D :早上好,先生,我想了解一下整个展览的情况.

相关文档
最新文档