商务英语口语翻译练习

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语口语翻译练习

Unit1:First Day in the Office

1.我们在书本上所学到的是远远不够的。(what...is...)

What we learn from books is not enough at all.

2.有时董事长和总经理由一人承担,因此人们常常会把董事长和总经理混为一谈。(confuse...with)

People always confuse the board chairman with the general manager, because they used to be occupied by one person.

3.你在暗示这是管理层的错误,是吗?(lie with)

You are indicating the fault lie with the management, aren’t you?

4.公司应将一般营业费用记入流水账。(keep a running tab of)

The company should keep a running tab of the general business expenses.

5.我将(把电话)切换成免提.

I’ll switch on the speaker.

6.你能告诉我我在这张地图上的确切位置吗?

Could you tell me where I am on this map?

Unit2:Appointments and Arrangements

1.面试时,面试官会想尽办法让你打消顾虑,畅所欲言。(feel free)

In interview, the interviewer will try his best to let you fee free to talk.

2.我很感激你们的款待和出色的介绍!

Thank you for your warm welcome/hospitality and excellent presentation.

3.根据这些条款,我愿意在一个月内发货。

On these terms, I would like to deliver within one month.

4.买方的货物将于下月初装运。

The buyer’s goods will be shipped at the beginning of next month.

5. 总有解决问题的办法。

We are sure there is a way/solution to work it out.

6.他的诺言没有什么价值。(count for)

His promise counts for nothing.

Unit3:Calling or Visiting Customers

1.坦白地说吧。

Please talk it straight out./Please come straight to the point.

2.我盼望能在下一周收到你的来信。

I look forward to receiving your letter next week.

3. 我们从你处租用的传真机坏了。

The fax machine that we hired/rented from you has broken down.

4.我们现在有一个新的质量保证体系。

We now have a new Quality Assurance Programme.

5 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

恐怕你打错号码了。

6.Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?

Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?

7.Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

Unit4:Customer’s Complaints

1.我们应该给他们另送一台计算机以更换这台坏的。

We should send them another computer to replace the broken one.

2.菲尔(Phil)说明天之前准备好一切是不可能的。

Phil says it is impossible to have everything ready by tomorrow.

3.我们不得不终止合同另找供应商。

We will have to terminate the contract and find a new supplier.

4.一位沃尔玛的女发言人拒绝发表评论.

A Wal-Mart spokeswoman declined to comment.

5. 这会破坏我们在市场上的声誉。

This will damage our reputation in the market place.

6.We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望这个事件没有给我们的友好关系带来任何伤害

7.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我实在不希望这种不愉快的事情在今后的生意中出现

8. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我们希望这件事情不会影响到我们友好的关系

9. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

我们希望这个分歧能够在友好商量中得到解决而不需要仲裁的设定

Unit5:Workshop

1. Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

相关文档
最新文档