翻译作业1

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.The ship plows the sea.

船在乘风破浪地前进。

2.Their host carved, poured, served, cut bread, talked, laughed, proposed healths.

他们的主人,(又是)割啊,(又是)倒啊,(又是)上菜啊,(又是)切面包啊,(又是)说啊,(又是)笑啊,(又是)敬酒啊,忙个不停。(增加语气助词和概括词语)

3.This digital camera is easy to operate, versatile, compact and has a pleasing modern design. 这种数码相机操作简便,功能齐全,结构紧凑,造型美观。

4.Since air has weight, it exerts force on any object immersed in it.

因为空气具有重量,所以处在空气中的任一物体都会受到空气的作用力。

5.We won’t retreat,we never have and never will.

我们不后退,我们从来没有后退过,我们将来也决不后退

6.Air pressure decreases with altitude.

气压随海拔高度的增加而下降。

7.He stretched his legs which were scattered with scars.

他伸出双腿,露出腿上的道道伤痕。

8.I was taught that two sides of a triangle were greater than the third.

我学过,三角形的两边之和大于第三边。

9.请把这张表填一下,填完给我。

Please fill in this form, and give it to me when you have finished.

10.要提倡顾全大局。

We should advocate the spirit of the taking the whole the situation into consideration

11.送君千里,终有一别。

Although you may escort a guest a thousand miles, yet must the parting come at last.

12.一个篱笆三个桩,一个好汉三个帮。

Just as a fence needs the support of three stakes, so one able fellow needs the help of three others。

13.理论联系实际,这是我们应当牢记的一条原则。

Theories go with facts,which is a principle we should remember.

14.天气这样闷,十之八九要下雨。

With the weather so close and stuffy, ten to one it''ll rain presently.

15.一手交钱一手交货。

Cash On Delivery.

相关文档
最新文档