市场营销专业英语50句

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

市场营销专业英语50句

1. I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.

很遗憾你们报的价格太高,

2. You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

3. Easy to use and great value too.

好用实惠,物美价廉

4. I‘d like to take these catalogs with me .

这些目录我想带走。

5. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

6. A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.

6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

7. We now have five different models to choose from.

我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。

8. Your question is how we developed our product?

你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?

9. When do you expect to have this ready for sale?

你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?

10. What does the test marketing show?

试销说明了什么?

11. I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

12. Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

13. We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

14. Could you give me an indication of the price?

您能提供一个参考价吗?

15. Do you offer FOB or CIF?

你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

16. How many do you intend to order?

这种产品你们想订多少

17. It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

18. Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况

19. Our clients are very critical on quality.

我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

20. It depends on the quantity ordered.

这要根据所订的数量而定。

21. How much will it cost?

这种商品成本价是多少?

22. Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

请您把商品货号告诉我们。

23. Is there anything I can show you.

有什么要我拿给你们看的吗?

24. close-down sale:

(店关闭前的)大甩卖

25. We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units. 我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。

26. 15% off with this flyer

凭此宣传品优惠15%

27. The tour will take about an hour and a half..

参观大概要一个半小时,

28. We ought to be back here by 3:00

3点钟以前回到这里。

29. Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.

请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。

30. Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

31. Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

32. First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

33. Our clients want a replacement.

我们的客户要求换货。

34. Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

35. How long could the buyer expect your product to last?

购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?

36. Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid. 运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

37. I enjoy working with you very much.

我很喜欢和你一起工作。

38. I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

39. Could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

40. May I have baggage tags?

请给我行李标签好吗?

41. Will the flight be canceled?

这班机会被取消吗?

42. Offer is subject to availability.

现货优惠,卖完为止

43. Accessories & spares delivered to your door

配件送货上门。

44. Easy to use and great value too.

好用实惠,物美价廉

45. Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应该在哪里补票?

46. Where's a tax-free shop?

免税店在哪儿?

47. Are there any discount tickets for me?

给我有折扣吗?

48. Is it direct train?

这是直达车吗?

49. Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.

我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

50. We can provide the complete hospitality service.

我们提供热情周到的服务。

相关文档
最新文档