后翼弃兵 (The Queens Gambit)-第一季第五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Dark's nothing to be afraid of. 无需害怕黑暗
In fact, I'd go as far as saying there's nothing to be afraid of. 实际上我想说无需害怕任何事Anywhere. 任何地方
The strongest person is the person who isn't scared to be alone. 最坚强的人应该不畏惧孤独It's other people you got to worry about. 该担心的是其他人
Other people. They'll tell you what to do, how to feel... 其他人他们会告诉你怎么做怎么想Before you know it... 不知不觉
...you're pouring your life out in search of something 你就把生命倾注在追寻
other people told you to go look for. 其他人告诉你该寻找的东西了
Someday, you're gonna be all alone, 总有一天你会孤身一人
so you need to figure out how to take care of yourself. 所以你要懂得如何照顾自己
Hello. 喂
Beth Harmon? 贝丝·哈蒙
Yes. 是我
Uh, this is Harry Beltik. 我是哈利·贝尔蒂克
Uh, from the Kentucky State Tournament. 肯塔基州锦标赛的
No, I remember. 我记得
I hear you dropped one to Borgov. 我听说你输给了博尔戈夫
I wanted to give condolences. 我想向你表示同情
Thanks. 谢谢
What were you playing, White? 你是哪一方白棋吗
- Black. - Oh, it's-it's better that way. -黑棋 -那样还好
I mean, if you're gonna lose. 如果要输的话
Suppose so. 或许吧
What did you play? 你走了什么开局
Closed Sicilian. 封闭式西西里防御
Rossolimo? Really? 罗索里莫变例真的吗
I let him do it to me. 我任由他拿这招打败我的
That's a mistake. 这是个错误
Uh, look, I'm in Lexington for the summer, and I thought maybe... 听着
我这个暑假在莱克星顿我想着也许
Maybe what? 也许什么
Would you like some training? 你想来点训练吗
I-I know... I know you're better than me. 我知道我知道你棋艺比我强
But if you're gonna play the Soviets, you need help. 但如果你要和苏联人对抗你需要帮忙Where are you? 你在哪
I'm on my way to the Phoenix Hotel. 我正要去凤凰酒店
I'm moving to an apartment on Thursday. I could come by then. 我周四会搬进公寓
我可以到时候过来
Why don't you come over right now? 不如你现在就过来吧
第五集后翼弃兵
Excuse me, miss. 不好意思小姐
What happened to that gawky kid who kicked my ass five years ago?
五年前把我打得落花流水的那个瞪眼小女孩呢
Apparently, she grew up. 看来她长大了
A.I. Deinkopf. AI·登科普夫
Middlegame Strategy. 《中局战术》
I've read that one. 我看过了
J .R. Capablanca, My Chess Career. JR·卡帕布兰卡《我的象棋生涯》
That one, too. 那本也看过了
Fornaut, Alekhine's Games 1938 to 1945. 福诺特《1938年至1945年阿列瀚的棋局》Yes. 看过
Meyer, Rook and Pawn Endings. 梅耶《车兵残局》
I know, you've read it. 我知道你看过了
No. 没有
But I have my own copy upstairs. 但我有自己的复印本
Well, some of these are gonna be new to you. 里面有些内容对你来说是新的
Capablanca played on intuition. 卡帕布兰卡都靠直觉下棋
And his natural gifts, which obviously were considerable. 而且他非常天赋禀异
Unlike Bogoljubov and Grtinfeld, who memorized everything. 不像博格伊波夫和格廷菲尔德记住一切
Yeah, I know how you feel about them. 对我知道你怎么看他们
I read your piece in Chess Review. 我看了《象棋天下》里你的文章
Nice cover photo, by the way. 对了封面拍得很好看
I see players at tournaments after their games have finished,
我看到锦标赛上有选手下完棋还在研究棋局
sitting there studying opening variation 坐着研究各种开局变例
or middle-game strategy, endgame theory. 或中局战术残局理论
- Like it would have made a difference. - You don't ever study? -好像能改变什么似的 -
你不研究吗
I analyze games. 我会分析棋局
What actually happened, not what could have happened. 实际发生的而不是可能发生的
- And I play it by ear. - Like Capablanca. -然后我靠直觉下棋 -就像卡帕布兰卡一样
- He would have beaten Borgov. - Mmm, not every game. -他就能打败博尔戈夫 -也不是每次Mmm, every game that counted. 每个重要的比赛
- You think I'm a prima donna, don't you? - It's chess. -你觉得我自命不凡对吧 -这是象棋We're all prima donnas. 我们都自命不凡
So, I've replayed your match with Benny Watts a dozen times now.
我复盘了十几次你和本尼·瓦茨的比赛
Why? 为什么
- That's ancient history. - Well, it's not that ancient. -那都是很久以前的事了 -也不算吧
- I'm a different player now. - In some ways. -我现在棋风不同了 -有些方面是的