展会英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
迎宾英语:
当客户上前询问时:Good morning /good afternoon(早上好 下午好),Can I help you (哪些我可以帮到您)?
This way pls,I will get one sales for you(这边请,我找位业务给您介绍) they are familiar with products(他们熟悉产品)
客户已经走进展厅,却无人接待,业务都在忙,可引导客户先进展厅就座,并提供茶水:Take a seat pls ,Enjoy some candies 请先坐,吃点糖果
Would you like water or Coffe?喝点水还是咖啡呢?
OK,One moment pls ,好的请稍等
Pls enjoy coffee (请享用咖啡)
this is our catalogue ,Our sales will come for you 这是我们的彩页,等下业务就过来了
当客户行色匆匆从展位前走过,无意进来交谈时,递彩页:This is our catalogue ,这个是我们的彩页。如果客户收下了,要说Thank you very much
客户说谢谢时,我们要说:You are welcome 不客气
展会基本迎宾英语
1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?当客户来展位询问时问候语
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you ./ Nice to meet you,too(当遇到熟人或者曾经见过的人,或者当与客户坐下来交谈时)当客户说很高兴见到你时,我们回复我也很高兴见到你)
3. It’s a great honor to meet you(很荣幸看到您)./I have been looking forward to meeti ng you (早已期待见到你).
4. Welcome to China.(欢迎来到中国)
5. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? (衷心希望您在这生活愉快,这是您第一次来中国吗)
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?(有没有时差反应?
相互介绍
1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Lin (请允许我做自我介绍,我 叫。。。)
2. This is Violet from Overseas Marketing Department ,She will show you around here(这个是我们海外市场部的Violet ,她将为您介绍)
4. Let me introduce Mr Enos, our general manager of our company.(这位是我们的总经理 Enos )
5.This Is our R&D department Engineer,Richard(这个是我们的工程,Richard)
6. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 很高兴与您交谈
10. Here is our sales business card.这个是我们业务的名片 You could contact with him by the card
/ May I give you my business card? (可以有幸与您交换名片吗)
小聊
2. Do you travel to China on business often?经常来中国吗
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?您喜欢什么样的食物
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?您认为中国有哪些比较有趣的事情?
6. The weather is really nice.天气真好
确认话意
1. Could you say that again, please?您能再说一遍吗
社交招待
1. Would you like a glass of water?/a cup of Coffee?来杯水或者咖啡怎么样
Ok,One moment pls(好的您稍等)
广交会常用英语参展必备!
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you很高兴认识你,
How do I pronounce your name?你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you?如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in?你做那一行?
Keep in touch.保持联系。 Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it.别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。