虚拟语气翻译练习(教师版)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
If it were Sunday tomorrow, I would go and see my friends.
明天要是星期天的话,我就去看望我的朋友。
If I were you, I should go and try.
我要是你,我就去试试。
If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.
如果幻想能成为马匹,叫花子都有了坐骑
I would go if they treated me like a slave.
要是他们把我当奴隶对待,我就走。
If I had known your telephone number yesterday, I would have telephoned you.
如果昨天我知道你的电话号码,我就给你打电话了。
If it had not rained this morning, I should have gone shopping.
今天早上要是没下雨,我就去买东西了。
The flood might have caused great damages to the people if we had not built so many reservoirs.
倘若我们没有修建这么多的水库,洪水就会使人民遭受巨大的损失。
If he were here tomorrow, I would speak to him.
明天如果他在这里的话,我就和他谈谈。
If you dropped the glass, it would break.
你要是把杯子掉下来,会打碎的。
If she had time, she could help me.
她要是有时间,就会帮我了。
If I were to do the work, I should do it in a different way.
要是我做这项工作,我就会以不同的方式去做。
If the headmaster were to come, what would we say to him
假如校长来了,我们对他说什么呢?
Were it necessary, I might go without delay.
如果需要的话,我可以立即去。(= If it were necessary......)
Had you taken my advice, you wouldn't have failed in the exam.
你要是听了我的建议,就不会考试不及格了。(= If you had taken my advice......)
Should I have time, I would call on her.
要是有时间,我就去看她。(= If I should have time......)
If you hadn't watched TV yesterday, you wouldn't be so sleepy now.
如果你昨天不看电视,你现在也就不会这么困了。(从句yesterday说明过去,主句now说明现在)If they had left home early this morning, they would arrive in half an hour.
如果他们今天一早就离开家的话,再过半小时他们就该到了。(从句说明过去,主句说明将来。)
If you hesitated this moment, you might suffer in the future.
如果你此刻犹豫不决,你将来会吃苦头的。(从句说明现在,主句说明将来)
He would not get such a result without your help.
没有你的帮助,他就不会有今天的成果。(条件暗含在介词短语without your help中)
But for you, I could not be recovered so soon.
要不是有你,我就不会恢复得这么快。(条件暗含在But for you中)
This same thing, happening in the past, would lead to a disaster.
同样的事,如发生在过去,就会酿成大祸。(条件暗含在分词短语happening in the past中)
He must have been there, or he never could know the place so well.
他一定是去过那儿,否则他绝不会对那个地方如此熟悉。(暗含条件是连词or)
She was ill, otherwise she would have been present at the meeting.
她病了,否则的话就会出席会议了。(条件通过连词otherwise/or表示出来If she had not been ill...)
I told him to go there himself, but perhaps I should have gone together with him.
我让他自己去那里,但也许我应该和他一道去。(连词but暗示条件)
Suppose you were in my shoes, what would you do
假若你站在我的立场上,你会怎么办?(用suppose/supposing/providing等词表示if)
To talk with her, you would know she could not hear well.
如果你同她交谈,你就会知道她的听力不好。(动词不定式带有假设的意思,相当于If you should talk with her...)
Left to himself, he could not have finished the work.
要是放任他的话,他是不可能完成工作的。(动词的-ed形式表示条件If he had been left to himself...)
It is important that we (should) work out a study plan.
重要的是我们要制订出一个学习计划。
It will be better that we (should) meet some other time.
最好我们在另一个时间见面。
It is suggested that each student (should) sing a song in English.
有人建议每个学生都要唱一首英文歌曲。
It is demanded that he should leave at once.
要求他立刻离开。
It is strange that he should have failed to see his own shortcomings.
真奇怪他竟看不到自己的缺点。
It is a pity/shame that I should be at school instead of lying here in hospital.
真可惜,我应当在学校而不是躺在医院里。
It is natural that you should forget it first.
你起先记不住是很自然的。
The examination instructor asked that the students (should) not use a calculator.
考官要求学生不要使用计算器。
The workers demanded that their wages (should) be raised by 10 percent.
工人们要求增加百分之十的工资。
They requested that he (should) sing a song.
他们要求他唱一首歌。
His silence suggested that he agreed with my decision.
他的沉默暗示他赞同我的决定。(暗示)
He suggested that I (should) stick to my decision.
他建议我坚持自己的决定。(建议)
He insists that doing morning exercises does good to people's health.
他坚持认为做早操对健康有益。(强调)
He insists that he (should) do morning exercises every day.