英语口语总结完整版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)
2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)
3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
7. Far from it.(一点也不。)
8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
18. Don't beat around the bu**. (别拐弯抹角了。)
19. **'s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
23. You bet!(当然!)
24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
30. You're the boss.(听你的。)
31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知

道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
70. You have my word.(我保证。)
71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Sure thing! 当然!
I''m going to go. 我这就去。

Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!

Bottle i

t! 闭嘴!
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!

Break the rules. 反规则。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋

Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Why are you so sure?怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!

Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet! 一定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Why s

o blue?怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I 'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
You ask for it! 活该!
Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?

Are you kidding me? 跟我开玩笑啊?
Back in a moment! 马上回来!

Boys will be boys! 本性难移!
Come to the point! 有话直说!

Do I have to? 我一定要做吗?
Don't count on me! 别指望我!

Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!

Don't give me that! 少来这套!
Don't let me down! 别让我失望!

Don't over do it! 别做过头了!
Drop me a line!要写信给我!

Easy come easy go! 来得容易去也快!
Get a move on! 快点吧!

Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
Glad you like it! 很高兴你喜欢!

Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
He always talks big! 他老是吹牛!

He's a double crosser! 他是个骗子!
I cross my heart! 我发

誓是真的!

I just made it! 我做到了!
I watch my money! 视财如命!

I'll be right back! 我马上回来!
I'll check it out! 我去查查看!

I'll see to it! 我会留意的!
I'm down and out! 我穷困潦倒!

I'm in a hurry! 我赶时间!

I'm not that bad! 我没那么差吧?

I'm short on cash! 我缺钱!
I've got the blues! 我很郁闷!

It's Greek to me! 我完全不懂!
If I were you...=if I were in your shoes如果我是你...
It kills my eyes! 太好看了!

It's no big deal! 没什么大不了的!
It’s worth a try! 值得一试!

Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?

Let’s change the subject! 换个话题吧!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!

No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!
None of your business! 没你事!
She’s under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!
So far, so good! 还过得去!
Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!
Stay away from me! 离我远点!
That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
We better get going! 最好马上就走!
We’re all for it! 我们都赞成!
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You are the boss! 你是老大!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word! 我保证!
You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?
You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?
You’re really kidding me! 真是笑死我了!

相关文档
最新文档