里约大冒险1配音中英对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

M:这是你的热巧克力,布鲁

Here's your hot chocolate, Blu!

M:告诉我你喜欢就行

Just how you like it.

M:因为把布鲁丢给别人我不放心

Plus, I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.

M:没,我没给它请保姆

No, I don't have a bird-sitter.

B:啊,这就是生活

This is the life.

B:棉花糖和可可的比例恰如其分

The perfect marshmallow-to-cocoa ratio.

B:1、2、3、4、5...6块

One, two, three, four, five, six.

C:好吧,这不是我最喜欢的呆鸟吗?

Well, well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.

C:很…很好笑,真是成熟的表现

Very funny. Real mature.

C:嗨,宠物鸟,今年你要往哪儿迁徙?

Hey, pet! Where you migrating to this year?

C:你那个“最宽阔”的角落?

The “Broad-First”nook?

B:想扔雪球的话请便

Throw all the snowballs you want.

B:反正我有神奇的保护盾叫做“玻璃”

I'm protected by this magical force-field called glass.

B:能让我在这里暖乎乎的

It's what keeps us so toasty and warm in here

B:你们就在外面冻着吧...

while you guys are out there freezing your... B:干的漂亮

Classy.

M:你没事吧?

Are you all right?

D:我还不怎么适应这儿的天气

I'm not really built for this weather.

M:哦你要什么书吗?

Are you looking for some books?

D:什么书?不不是的...

Books? No. No.

D:我长途跋涉6000英里就是为了找它

I have come 6,000 miles looking for him.

M;鸟类学博士?

Doctor of Ornithology?

D:哦,它真漂亮

Oh,He's magnificent.

B:琳达,快救救我,琳达!

Linda? Little help here. Linda !

M:哇噢!

Wow!

M:你竟然可以跟它沟通

You're actually communicating.

D:没错!我在用它们的方式打招呼呢,逆时针摇摇尾巴羽毛做个自我介绍

Yes! I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers counter-clockwise thus deferring to his dominance.

B:我完全没明白

I did not get that at all.

M:蒙特罗博士...

So, Dr. Monteiro...

D:别叫我博士,叫我图里奥就行

No ''Doctor,'' please, just call me Tulio.

D:你知道吗你的金刚鹦鹉可是稀有品种哦

You know, your macaw is a very special bird.

D:事实上,据我们所知

In fact, as far as we know,

M:布鲁是同类中最后一只雄鸟了

Blu is the last male of his kind!

M:真的?Really?

D:真的,不过最近我们发现了一只雌鸟

Yes, and recently, we found a female

D:我们希望让它们配对,来拯救这个物种

and our hope is to bring the two of them together to save their species.

M:当然可以,那它什么时候来呢?

Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over?

D:不不不...它在巴西呢

No, no. She is in Brazil. Blu

D:布鲁得到里约热内卢来

Blu must come to Rio de Janeiro.

M:巴西?里约?Rio? Brazil?

M:哦不不不不不不... No. No, no, no.

M:我从未让布鲁离开过我的视线,它需要我

I never let Blu out of my sight. He needs me.

D:不是的你……你误会了

No. You misunderstand.

D:都安排好了

It's all arranged. D:路上你会一步不离的跟着它

You will be with him every step of the way.

D:当然我也会一直陪你

And I will be with you.

M:听着我知道这是你的工作,但是…我不能…Look, I know you're doing your job, but I can't...

M:呃布鲁它很特别

Well, Blu is very particular.

M:而且我们这有自己的生活

And we have our little routine here

M:再者我们并不喜欢旅行

and we're not big on travel.

M:更何况,它甚至不会飞

Heck, he doesn't even fly!

D:它必然会飞啊

But of course he can fly!

D:它是个完美的雄鸟

He's a perfect specimen.

M:你要做什么?

What are you doing?

D:别担心,通常来说飞行是它们的天性

Don't worry, their natural instincts always take over.

M:等等,等等,不要

Wait, wait, wait! No, no!

D:呃,总有特例

Well, almost always.

M:布鲁!布鲁!

Blu!Blu!

B:你是哪门子的博士啊?

What kind of doctor are you?

相关文档
最新文档