怪物史莱克1中英详解

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Shrek script
Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.
Upon 在、、、上面princess公主,王妃
从前有一位可爱的公主
But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss.
Enchantment魔法fearful 可怕sort类别
但是她被可怕的魔法控制了,只有真爱的初吻才可以解除这魔法
She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon.
她被困在一个城堡里,由一只喷火龙看守着。

Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed.
Attempt 尝试dreadful 可怕prevail说服,获胜
有许多勇敢的骑士曾经想把她从这可怕的监狱中救走,但没有一个成功。

She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.
她关在被喷火龙看守着的城堡里最高的房间里,等待着真爱的初吻
Like that's ever gonna happen.
那是不会发生的
I think he's in here.
我想它在里面
All right. Lets get it!
我们去吧!
Hold on. Do you know what that thing can do to you?
慢着!你知道会发生什么吗?
Yeah. It‟ll bring your bones for his bread.
它会把你的骨头当面包吃
Yes,well ,actually, that would be a giant.
其实那是一个巨人
Now, Ogres, huh, they are much worse.
Worse 更坏Ogres怪物
不过,更糟糕的可能是一个怪物
They'll make a soup from your freshly peeled skin.
Freshly新鲜peel 扒下skin皮肤
它们会扒下你们新鲜的皮肤做汤
They'll shave your livers, squeeze the jelly from your eyes.
Shave 刮livers肝脏squeeze挤出,榨
挖出你的心肝,用你的眼睛榨果汁
Actually, it's quite good on toast.
这样吃吐司面包味道会很好
Back, back beast,
退后,退后,怪物
back! I warned you!
退后,你警告你
This is the part, where you run away.
你们还不快走就没有机会了
And stay out.
滚吧!
Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.
Wanted 受通缉Fairy tale 童话故事creatures人物
通缉:童话人物
Right, this one is full. Take it away.
好了,这车满了,拉走
Move it e on!get up!next!
走,快点,下一个
Give me that!Your fine days are over. -25 pieces of silver for the witch. silver银币piece块witch女巫
给我,你飞行的日子要结束了,这是给你的20银币
Next. Get up!Come on.
下一个,起来,快点
Sit down there! Keep quiet!
坐下,安静点
This cage is to small.
笼子太小了
Please don‟t turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again. I can change. stubborn顽固
请不要让我进去,我不再顽固了,我会改的,
Please, give me another chance.
再给我一次机会
Oh, shut up!
闭嘴
Next.
下一个
What have you got?
什么东西
This little wooden puppet.
puppet木偶
这是一个小木偶
I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy.
我不是木偶,我是一个真正的男孩
Five shillings for the possessed toy. Take it away.
shilling先令possessed 疯狂
5先令给你这个疯狂的玩具,拿走
No! Please, don't let them do it!
不,不要这样
Next. What have you got?
下一个,什么东西
Well, I've got a talking donkey!
donkey驴
我有一头会说话的驴
Right.
好的
Well that's good for ten schillings, if you can prove it. prove证明
如果你能证明,我给你10先令
Oh, go ahead little fella.
fella伙计
好的,说吧,伙计
Oh oh ,He's just a little nervous.
Nervous胆小,紧张
哦,它只是有点紧张
He's really quite a chatterbox.
chatterbox话匣子
它可是个话匣子呀!
Talk,You boneheaded dolt donkey!
Dolt笨,蠢
说话啊!你这头蠢驴
That's it. I have heard enough. Guards!
好了,我听够了,守卫!
No, no, he talks, he does!
不不,它能说话,它能
I can talk. I love to talk.
我能说话,我爱说话
I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw
damn非常,最
我是你见过最能说话的驴子
Get her out of my sight! -No, no, I swear! He can talk Swear 发誓
把她带走,不,不要,我发誓,它能说话
Hey, I can fly. -He can fly! -He can fly!
我能飞,它能飞,它能飞
He can talk! -That's right, fool!
它说话了,对了,笨蛋
Now I'm a flying, talking donkey!
我现在是会飞会说话的驴子
You might have seen house fly, maybe even a super fly. Super极好
你可能看守蝇子,而且是一个很大的蝇子
But I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!
不过我肯定没有看过会飞的驴子
Seize him!
Seize 抓住
抓住它
After him!he‟s getting away!
在这边,快过来
Get him! This way! Hurry!
抓住它,这边,敢快
You there. Ogre.
Ogre怪物
是你,怪物
By the order of lord Farquaad. I am authorized to place you both under arrest. lord君主authorized经授权arrest逮捕
奉弗瓜王之命,授权我逮捕你们两个
And transport you to designated resettlement facility.
transport运送designated指定的resettlement重新安置
facility能力,设备
送到一个指定地
Oh really?
是吗?
You and what army?
army军队
你和什么军队?
Can I say something to you?
我可以跟你说话吗?
Listen, you were really, really something, back there. Incredible.
Incredible惊人的,了不起
听着,你的确有些本领,了不起!
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗?
Yes, I was talking to you.
是的,我在跟你说话
Can I tell you that you were really great back there. those guards! They thought they was all of that
你刚才真的很厉害,那些侍卫以为自己很棒
Then you showed up and bam!There was tripping over themselves like babes in the woods.
trip over 被、、、绊倒babe不懂世故的人woods森林
然后你一出现,砰!都跑光了
That really made me feel good to see that.
我看了感觉很爽
Oh, that's great. Really.
很棒,真的
Man, it's good to be free.
获得自由的感觉真好
Now, why don't you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? celebrate庆祝
去跟你的朋友庆祝你的自由吧
But I don't have any friends.
可是我没有朋友
And I'm not going out there by myself.
我也不会单独出去
Hey wait a minute. I have a great idea!I'll stick with you.
stick with跟着
嘿,等等,我有一个很好的建议,我跟着你好吗?
You‟re a mean, green, fighting machine.
mean不善良fight战斗
你是一个令人恐惧的绿色怪物
Together we'll scare the spit out of anybody that crosses us.
Scare害怕spit ou吐出
遇到我们的人会被我们一起吓跑的
Oh, a, that was really scary.
噢,真吓人
If you don't mind me saying. If that don't work, your breath will certainly will get the job done, 'cause...
breath呼吸certainly确定的
这很可怕,如果不管用,你呼口气就可以了
'cause you definitively need some tic-tacs or something, …cause your breath stinks!
Definitively确实的stink恶臭
你需要些口香糖,你有点口臭
You almost burned the hair outta my nose
你几乎把我的鼻毛都烧着了
Just like the time...
就像那次
...and then I ate some rotten berries. I had some strong gases leaking out of my butt that day.
rotten腐烂gas毒气leaking泄露butt屁股
我吃了一些烂草莓后放了很多屁
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟着我
I'll tell you why.
我告诉你原因
'Cause I'm all alone,
因为我寂寞
there is no one here, beside me.
没有人陪我
My problems have all gone. There's no one to deride me.
deride 嘲笑
我的烦恼都走开,没有人会嘲笑我
But you got to have friend...
当你有了朋友
Stop singing!
别唱了
Well, it's no wonder, you don't have any friends.
怪不得你没有朋友
Wow! Only a true friend would be that truly honest.
Truly真诚的honest诚实
只有真正的朋友才会这么诚实
Listen! Little donkey.
听着!驴子
Take a look at me! What am I?
看看我,我是什么
really tall?
真高?
No! I'm an Ogre. You know:grab your torch and pitchforks. Grab抓住torch火把pitchfork草杈
不!我是个怪物。

想像一下:拿着你的火把和草杈
Doesn't that bother you?
bother烦恼
这不让你烦恼吗?
Nope.

Really? -Really really.
真的?真的,真的
Man, I like you. What's your name?
我喜欢你,你叫什么?
Uh..., Shrek.
史莱克
Shrek?!
史莱克
Well , you know what I like about you, Shrek?
知道我喜欢你什么?史莱克
You got a kind of: "I don't care what nobody thinks of me" thing. 你不在乎别人怎么看自己
I like that, I respect that, Shrek. You alright.
respect尊重
我喜欢这个,我敬佩这个,史莱克
Uh, look at that.
瞧那边!
Who would want to live in a place like that?
谁住在那里
That would be my home.
那是我的家
Oh, it is lovely. Just beautiful. You are quite a decorator.
quite相当decorator油漆家
很好!太漂亮了!你是个相当不错的装饰设计家
It's amazing what you did with such a modest budget.
amazing令人惊叹modest适中的budget预算
在预算有限的情况下你所做的令人惊叹!
I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
boulder卵石
我喜欢那块石头,很漂亮
I guess you don't entertain much, do you?
entertain 款待
我猜想你家里不常来客人
I like my privacy.
privacy 隐居
我喜欢一个人呆着
You know,I do too.That's another thing we have in common.
in common共同
我也是这样,这是我们的另一个共同点
Like,I hate it when you got somebody in your face. You‟re trying to give them a hint and they won't leave. There‟s that awkward silence
hint暗示awkward尴尬的silence沉默
我讨厌有人来,来了就不肯走,尴尬的沉默
Can I stay with you? -What?
我跟你住可以吗?什么?
Can I stay with you, please.
让我跟你一起住,好吗?
Of course! -Really?
当然,真的?
No. -Please! I don't want to go back there.
不,我不想回去!
You don't know what it is like to be considered like a freak. Well,may be you do considered 看做freak怪物
你知道被当作怪物的感受
But that's why we have to stick together!
Stick粘贴
这就是为什么我们要在一起
You got to let me stay! Please! Please!
让我留下吧!求求你!
OK, OK.
好吧!
-But one night only. -Huh, thank you!
但你只能呆一晚上,谢谢!
A, what are you do... No! This is going to be fun.
这将会很有趣!
We can stay up late, swapping the many stories.
Swapping交换
我们晚点儿睡,一起讲故事
And in the morning,I'm making waffles.
早上我做薄饼
Where do I sleep?
我在哪里睡?
Outside!
外面!
Oh, well, I guess that's cool. I mean, I don't know you and you don't know me... 哇,那很酷,我的意思是我不了解你,你也不了解我
... so I guess outside is best for me. You know
因此我想外头最好
Here I go.
我去了
Good night.
晚安
I mean,I do like that outdoor. I'm a donkey,I was born outside.
我确实喜欢在外面,我是驴,生来就喜欢外面
I‟ii just be sitting by myself outside, I guess. You know
只有我一个人在外面
By myself,outside
一个人在外面
I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me.
只有我一个人这里除了我没有别人
-I thought, I told you to stay outside.
我不是告诉你呆在外面吗?
I am outside.
我是在外面
Well.gents, it‟s a far from the farm, but what choice do we have?
gent绅士farm差远
这比农场差远了,不过还有什么办法呢?
It's not home,but it‟ll do just fine.
这不是家,但还算不错
What a lovely bed.
多好的床
Got you!
抓到你了
I found some cheese.
我找到了些奶酪
Blah!Awful stuff.
awful糟糕的stuff材料
真恶心
-Is that you Gordon? -How did you know?
是你吗?戈德?你怎么知道是我?
Enough! What are you doing in my house?
够了!你在我的房子里干嘛?
Oh, no, no, no... Dead broad off the table!
不,不,不!死人不能放在桌子上
Where are we supposed to put her. The bed's taken.
可床已经被占了!
What?
什么?
I live in a swamp. I put up signs. I'm a terrifying Ogre!
我住在沼泽地里,我贴出告示,我是一个可怕的怪物!
What do I have to do to get a little privacy?
privacy隐私
我怎么才能保留点隐私呢?
ah, no! No, no!
啊!不
What are you doing in my swamp?
你们在我的沼泽地里干什么?
All right, get out of here. All of you. Move it!
好,出去,你们都离开这里,走开!
Come on, let's go. Quickly,come on!
快点儿,快!
No, no, not there. Not there!
不,不,不是那里,不是那里
Hey, don't look at me. I didn't invite them.
别看我,不是我请他们来的
Oh gosh, no one invited us.
没人请我们来
-What?
什么?
We were forced to come here.
forced被强迫
我们被迫来到这里
By who?Lord Farquaad.
谁强迫你们?弗瓜王
He huffed und he puffed und he```signed an eviction notice
huff生气und无日期puff呼出eviction赶出notice通知他把我们赶走
All right. Who knows where this Farquaad guy is?
谁知道弗瓜王在哪里?
Oh I do. I know where he is.
我知道
Does anyone else know where to find him?
还有人知道在哪里能找到他吗?
-Anyone at all? -Me. Me
没人知道?我知道!
-Anyone?
没人知道
Oh pick me, I know! Me, me.
选我,我知道
Ok, I fine
好吧!
Attention all fairy tale things!
注意,你们这些童话人物
Do not get comfortable. Your welcome is officially worn out.
Comfortable安逸officially官方地,正式地
别再享受了,欢迎已经正式结束了
In fact. I'm gonna see this guy Farquaad right now and get you all off my land and back where you came from.
实际上,我马上就要去见弗瓜王这个家伙,把你们从我这里弄走,回你们老家!You. You're coming with me.
你,你跟我来
All right. That's what I like to hear, man.
这正是我喜欢听到的
Shrek and Donkey, two stalwart friends off on a whirlwind big city adventure. I love it.
stalwart忠实地whirlwind旋风adventure冒险
史莱克和驴,两个朋友一起去冒险,我喜欢!
I'm on road again. Sing with me Shrek!
又上路了,跟我唱
I can‟t wait to get on the road again
我迫不及待要上路了
What did I say about singing?
关于唱歌我刚才说了什么了?
-Can I whistle? -No.
我可以吹口哨儿吗?不
-Well, can I hum it ? -All right. Hum it.
Hum哼唱
可以哼歌吗?好吧哼吧
That's enough. He's ready to talk.
够了,他要开口了
Run, run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me.
跑,跑,起快跑,你抓不到我
I'm the gingerbread man.
gingerbread姜饼
我是个姜饼人
You‟re a monster.
你是魔鬼
I'm not a monster here. You are.
我不是,你才是
You and the rest of that fairy tale trash, poisoning my perfect world.
fairy tale童话故事trash破坏poisoning中毒
你和其他的童话垃圾毒害了我完美的世界
-Now, tell me! Where are the others?
告诉我,他们都到哪里去了?
Eat me.
吃我
I've tried to be fair to you creatures. Now my patience has reached its end! fair公平creatures人patience耐心
我试着公平地对待你们这些东西,现在,我的耐心消失了!
-Tell me! Or I'll...
告诉我,否则
-No, no, not the buttons. Not gumdrop buttons.
button扣子gumdrop糖浆
不,别动我的糖浆扣子
All right then! Who's hiding them?
谁把他们藏起来了?
Ok, I'll tell you. Do you know the muffin-man? -The muffin-man?
好,我告诉你,你知道松饼人吗?松饼人?
-The muffin-man. -Yes, I know the muffin-man.
松饼人,对,我知道松饼人
Who lives on drury lane?
她住在特鲁里街?
-Well, she's married to the muffin-man. -The muffin-man!
她跟松饼人结婚了,松饼人!
-The muffin-man! -She's married to the muffin-man.
松饼人!她跟松饼人结婚了
My lord! We found it.
主人,我们找到了
Well then, what are you waiting for? Bring it in.
你还等什么?把它带进来
Magic mirror.
魔镜
Don't tell him anything!
什么都不要告诉他
No!
不要!
Evening.
晚上好
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all?
魔镜啊魔镜,这不是最完美的王国吗?
Well, technically, you're not a king.
technically 严格地
严格地讲你不是国王
-You were saying. -What I mean is a...
你说什么?我的意思是
...you're not a king, yet.
你还不是国王
But you can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess.
但你可以成为国王,只要娶个公主就行了
Go on.
接着说
So, just sit back and relax ,my lord,
那么,放松点坐下吧,主人
because it's time for you to meet today's eligible bachelorettes.
eligible最合格的bachelorette未婚女子
你就要会见当今最合格的未婚女子了
And here they are.
她们来了!
Bachelorette number one is a mentally abused shading from a kingdom far, far away.
mentally心理上abuse虐待shading阴影
一号来自遥远的王国,精神上倍受折磨
She likes sushi and hot tubbing anytime.
tub浴盆
她喜欢吃寿司和洗热水澡
Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for her two evil sisters.
hobby业余爱好cooking做饭evil邪恶
她还要为她的两个坏姐姐做饭和打扫卫生
Please welcome Cinderella.
欢迎灰姑娘
Bachelorette number two is a cape-wearing girl from a land of fancy.
cape斗篷fancy幻想
二号是位身穿斗篷的姑娘,她来自奇幻之地
Although she lives with seven other man, she is not easy.
她与七个男人一起生活,她很不简单
Just kiss her dead frozen lip and find out what a live wire she is.
wire火热
亲吻她冰凉的嘴唇,看看她火热的激情吧
Come on. Give it up for Snow-white.
快来为白雪公主鼓掌吧!
And last,but certainly not least.
最后一位,但不是最差的
Bachelorette number three is a fiery redhead from a dragon guarded castle, surrounded by a hot boiling lava. But don't let that cool you off.
fiery 燃烧的redhead红发castle城堡surround围绕boiling沸腾lava熔岩
一位红发姑娘来自被龙看守的火山岩浆围绕的城堡,但别因此而灰心
Yours for the rescuing, Princess Fiona.
rescue营救
渴望被拯救的菲纳公主
So will it be, bachelorette number one? Bachelorette number two? Or bachelorette number three?
是一号,二号还是三号?
-Two... -Three! -Two!
二,三,二
One. No, no, no.
一,不
Three. Pick number three my lord.
选三号,主人!
Ok, ok. Number three.
好,好,三号
Lord Farquaad. You've chosen... princess Fiona.
弗瓜王,你选了菲奥纳公主
She's nice. Fiona. She's perfect.
她真漂亮,菲奥纳,她真完美
All I have to do is just find someone who can go
我只想找一个能去
But I probably should mention little thing that happens at night...
mention提起
我应该说一下发生在晚上的事
-I'll do it!
我会跟她结婚的
-Yes, but after sunset...
可是日落后
Silence!
安静!
I will make this princess Fiona my queen.
queen王后
我要菲奥纲公主做我的王后
And Duloc will finally have the perfect king!
杜洛克将会有一个十全十美的国王!
Captain! Assemble your finest man.
Captain队长assemble召集finest最好的
队长,召集你最优秀的部下
We're going to have a tournament!
我们要举行一场比赛
That's it, that's, right there, that's Duloc.
就是那里,那里就是杜洛克
I told you I'll find it.
我说过我会找到的
So. That must be lord Farquaad's castle.
castle城堡
那么,那一定是弗瓜王的城堡了
Aha, that's the place.
就是那里
Do you think maybe he's compensating for something. compensating补偿
你看他是不是在弥补什么?
Hey, hey, wait up Shrek!
等等!等一下,史莱克
Hurry,darling.we‟re late.hurry
快点儿,宝贝儿,我们晚了
-Hey, you! -No, no!
你,不
Wait a second.
等等,
Look, I'm not gonna eat you. I just...
我不会吃掉你的,我只是
It's quiet.
很安静
Too quiet.
太安静了
Where is everybody?
人都到哪里去了?
Hey look at this.
你看看这个!
Wow! Let's do that again. -No. no.
我们再来一遍!不
Brave knights. You're going the best and brightest in the land. bright 聪明
勇敢的骑士们,你们是世界上最优秀,最聪明的人
Today one of you shall prove himself
今天,你们中的一个将证明
All right,you‟re going the right way for a smacked bottom. smacked 拍,掴bottom屁股
你想挨巴掌吗?
Sorry about that.
对不起
That champion shall have the honor, no, no... .the privilege.. champion冠军privilege特权
冠军将得到荣誉、、、不、、、特权
to go forth and rescue the lovely princess Fiona from the fireing keep of the dragon.
forth向前
去救出可爱的菲奥纳公主,从火龙严密的看守中
If for any reason the winner is unsuccessful, the first runner-up will take his place.
如果因为意外冠军没有成功,亚军将代替他
And so on and so forth.
以此类推
Some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
sacrifice牺牲
你们有些人可能会牺牲,但这是自愿的
Applause.
鼓掌
Let the tournament begin.
比赛现在开始!
What is that?
那是什么?
Ugh, it's hideous.
hideous极其丑陋
丑的吓人!
Oh, that's not very nice.
这不是很漂亮
It's just a donkey.
不过是头驴而已
Indeed. Knights! New plan!
骑士们,新计划!
The one who kills the Ogre will be named champion!Have at him.
杀死那个怪物的人将被授予冠军!进攻!
Get him!Oh, hey. Now, come on. Hang on now
抓住他!嘿,现在,赶快!等等
Go ahead!get him!
去!抓住他!
Can't we just settle this over a pint?
settle解决pint一品脱啤酒
我们可以友好的解决吗?
Kill the beast!
杀了这个怪物!
No ?All right then.
不?那么好吧
Come on.
来吧!
Hey Shrek! Let me, let me!
嘿,史莱克,让我来,让我来!
The chair! Give him the chair!
给他椅子
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,非常感谢!
I'm here until Thursday. Try the veal!
veal牛肉
我在这里呆到周四,尝尝牛排!
Shall I give the order sir?
我可以下令吗,主人?
No. I have a better idea.
不,我有个更好的主意
People of Duloc. I give you our champion!
杜洛克的人们,他就是我们的冠军!
What?
什么?
Congratulation, Ogre.
祝贺你,怪物
You've won the honor of embarking on a great and noble quest.
honor荣誉embark on着手做某事noble高尚quest寻找
你赢得了一个伟大,高尚任务的荣誉
Quest? I'm already on a quest. A quest to get my swamp back!
任务?我的任务就是要归还我的沼泽地!
-Your swamp?Yeah, my swamp!where you dumped those fairy tale creatures. dumped废弃的
你的沼泽地?对,我的沼泽地!你把你的童话人物丢弃到那里
Indeed. All right Ogre, I'll make you a deal.
deal交易
的确,好吧,怪物,我们做个交易。

Go on this quest for me and I'll give you your swamp back.
你为我完成任务,我就把沼泽地还给你
Exactly the way it was?
恢复原状?
Down to the last slime covered toast tool.
down to下至slime软泥toast吐司tool工具
跟原来一模一样
-And the squatters? -As good as gone.
Squatter擅自占用土地的人
那些不速之客呢?全都弄走
What kind of quest?
什么样的任务?
Ok, let me get this straight! You‟re gonna go find the dragon and rescue a princess just so Farquaad will give you back the swamp,
你要去跟龙作战,救出公主,然后弗瓜王把沼泽地还给你
which you only don't have, because he filled it full of freaks on the first place. Is that about right?
freak怪物
你的沼泽地现在被弗瓜王塞满了怪物,对吗?
Maybe there is a good reason donkeys shouldn't talk.
也许驴不能讲话是有道理的
I don't get it . Why didn't you just pull some that Ogre stuff on him?
Stuff东西
你为什么不把你的魔力都用在他的身上?
Throttle him,lay siege to his fortress.
lay to 停泊siege围攻throttle控制fortress堡垒
包围他的堡垒
Grind his bones to make your bread,the whole Ogre trick.
grind碾碎trick技艺
碾碎他们的骨头夹面包吃,怪物所有的本事
Oh, I know what. May be I could have decapitated an entire village and put their heads on plate.
decapitate砍头plate盆子,长矛
我知道,也许我可以砍掉全村人的头,把他们的头挂在长矛上
Gotten a knife, cut open their spleens and drink their fluids.
fluid流动的spleen坏脾气
拿刀割开他们的肚子,喝他们的血
Does that sound good to you?
你看怎么样?
A, no, not really, no.
不,不怎么好
For your information, there is a lot more to Ogres than people think.
告诉你,怪物比你想像的复杂
-Example. -Example?
举个例子?例子?
OK, um, Ogres are like onions. They stink?
onion 洋葱
好、、、怪物就像洋葱,有臭味?
-Yes, no. they make you cry. -No.
不—让你流泪?不!
Oh, you leave them out on the sun ,they get all brown and start sprout little white hairs?
brown棕色sprout发牙
把它们放在阳光下晒成棕色,会长出嫩牙?
No! Layers! Onions have layers.
不,是层!洋葱有很多层
Ogres have layers. Onions have layers.
怪物有层。

洋葱也有层
You get it? We both have layers.
你明的白吗?我们都有好多层
O, you both have layers.
你们都有好多层
You know not everybody likes onions.
可并不是人人都喜欢洋葱
Cake! Everybody loves cakes. Cakes have layers.
蛋糕!大家都喜欢蛋糕!蛋糕也有层。

I don't care what everyone likes.
我不在乎在家喜欢什么。

Ogres are not like cakes.
怪物不像蛋糕
You know what else everybody likes? Parfait.
Parfait冻糕,冰淇淋
你知道大家还喜欢什么?冰淇淋
Have you ever met a person and you say: "Hey, let's get some parfaits" and they say I don't like no Parfait
你试过问别人:吃冰淇淋吗?他回答:不,我不喜欢冰淇淋
Parfait is delicious.
冰淇淋很好吃
No! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of donkey.
Irritating气人的miniature 小型的beast兽,讨厌的人
没有!你这个愚蠢讨厌的驴
Ogres are like onions. End of story.
怪物像洋葱!行了吧
Bye, bye. See you later.
再见,回头见
Parfait is maybe the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet.
damn 非常planet行星
冰淇淋也许是这个世界上最美味的东西
You know I think I've preferred your humming.
preferred首选
我想我宁愿听你哼歌
Do you have a tissue or something,I‟m making a mess
tissue薄纸mess脏乱,粪便
你有纸巾吗?
Just the word parfait has made me start slobbering
slobbering流口水
提起冰淇淋让我流口水了
Ooh, Shrek, did you do that?
史莱克!是你干的吗?
you gotta warn somebody before you just crack one off. My mouth was open and everything.
warn 警告crack放屁
你放屁之前得通知一声
Believe me, donkey, if it was me, you'd be dead.
相信我,小驴,如果是我,你早就薰死了
It's brimstone. We must be getting close.
brimstone硫磺
是硫磺。

我们一定快到了
Yeah, right, brimstone.
对,硫磺
Don't be talking about it‟s the brimstone. I know what I smell.it‟s wasn‟t no brimstone.
别告诉我硫磺,我知道我闻到了什么,不可能是硫磺
It didn‟t come off no stone neither.
stone石头
也没有什么石头
Sure it's big enough, but look at the location.
location周围,位置
确实,这地方够大的,看看这周围
Oh, Shrek, remember when you said that Ogres have layers?
史莱克,你还记得你说过怪物有好多层吗?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Well, I have a bit of a confession to make.
a bit of 一点儿confession坦白
我有点儿事要坦白
Donkeys don't have layers.
驴没有好多层
We wear our fear right out there on our sleeves.
wear表现sleeve袖子
我们的恐惧都表现在袖子上
Wait a second. Donkeys don't have sleeves.
等等!驴没有袖子
-You know what I mean. -Oh, you can't tell me you're afraid of heights.
height高度
你明白我的意思。

你不要对我说你有恐高症
No, I'm just a little uncomfortable about being on a rickly bridge over boiling lake of lava!
boiling沸腾
走在沸腾岩浆上面的桥上,我有点不舒服
Come on. donkey, I'm right here beside you. Ok?
别怕,小驴,我就在你旁边
For emotional support.
emotional 感情的support支撑鼓励
鼓励你
We'll just tackle this thing together one little baby step at a time.
tackle解决
我们一起走,一次只迈一小步
-Really? -Really really.
真的?真的,真的
Ok. That makes me feel so much better.
这样我感觉好多了
Just keep moving and don't look down.
继续走,别住下看
Don't look down, don't look down.
继续走,别住下看
Don't look down.keep on moving.Don‟t look down
别住下看,向前走,别住下看
Shrek! I'm looking down!
史莱克,我在往一下看!
Oh,god ,I can't do this. Just let me off , please.
我过不去了!请放了我吧!
-But you're already halfway. -Yeah, but I know that half is safe. 你已经走了一半了!我知道那部分安全!
Ok, fine. I don't have time for this. You go back.
好,我没有时间,你回去吧
Shrek, no, wait.
史莱克!等等!
Let‟s have a dance then,shall we?Don't do that!
我们跳个舞吧!别这样!
Oh, I'm sorry. Do what?
对不起,不要怎样?
-Oh. This? -Yes, that!
这样?对那样
Yes, yes. Do it. OK.
对,就这样,对了
-No, Shrek!
不,史莱克
No! stop it! You said do it!-I'm doing it.
不!停下!你说就这样!我在这样做啊
I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Shrek, I'm gonna die.
史莱克,我要死了,我要死了
That will do Donkey, that will do.
这就行了,小驴,这就行了
Cool.

So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway?
pain 痛疼neck脖子
那个喷火的家伙在哪?
Inside. Waiting for us to rescue her.
在里面,等我们来救她
I was talking about the dragon Shrek.
我说的是那条龙,史莱克
-Are you afraid? -No, but shhhhh.
你怕吗?不怕,嘘
Oh, good. Me neither.
嗯我也不怕
Because there's nothing wrong with being afraid.
害怕并不是过错
fear's a sensible response to an unfamiliar situation.
fear 害怕sensible感觉response反应unfamiliar陌生situation环境
害怕是对陌生环境的敏感反应
unfamiliar dangerous situation,I might add.
陌生的危险环境,我应该说
with a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire.
有一条吃人的会喷火的龙
it sure doesn‟t mean you‟re a coward if you‟re a little scared.
coward胆小鬼scared吓坏
害怕并不意味着你是胆小鬼
you know what I mean.but I‟m sure as shrek ain‟t no coward.i know that.我知道史莱克不是胆小鬼
Donkey. Two things. Ok?
驴,答应我两件事,好吗?
Shut, up.
闭嘴
Now go over there and see if you can find any stairs.
去那边看看能不能找到楼梯
Stairs? I thought we were looking for the princess.
楼梯?我想我们在找公主
The princess will be up the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower. 公主在最高的塔内最高的房间里
What makes you think she'll be there?
你怎么知道她在那里?
I read it in a book once.
我从书上看到的
Cool. You handle the dragon, I'll handle the stairs.
handle对付,应付
酷,你对付龙,我来找楼梯
Oh, I'll find those stairs. I'll whip their butts too. That's right.
whip抽打
等我找到楼梯,我也要抽打它们的屁股
Those stairs won't know which way they are going.
楼梯不知道通向哪里
I‟m gonna take drastic steps.
drastic极端的
我要走难走的路。

Kick it to the kerb.Don't mess with me. I'm the stair master.
kick踢kerb侧石mess with打扰
别打扰我,我是爬楼梯的老手
I‟ve mastered the stairs. I wish I had a stair right here .I'd step all over it.
step步
我已经占领楼梯了,踏上一步就没有问题了
Well, at least we know where the princess is. But where is the...
至少我们知道公主在哪里,但、、、
-Dragon!

Donkey, look out!
小驴当心!
Got you!
抓住你了!
Oh, what large teeth you have.
你的牙齿真大
I mean, white sparkling teeth. I know You probably hear this all the time from your food
sparkling闪亮
我是说,闪亮的牙齿,我知道你经常听到食物这么对你说
but you must bleach, because that is one dazzling smile you got there.
bleach漂白dazzling光彩夺目
但你一定漂白了,因为笑起来很耀眼
And do I detect a hint of minty freshness?
detect发现hint少许minty 薄荷味freshness气味清香
我闻到了,有薄荷的清香
And you know what else? You're a girl dragon.
你知道吗?你是条龙姑娘!
Oh, sure. I mean of course you're a girl dragon,
当然!我是说,当然你龙姑娘
you're just reeking off feminine beauty.
reeking off 散发feminine女性
你身上散发着女性的美
What's the matter with you? you got something in your eye?
你怎么了?眼里掉东西了?
Man, I'd really love to stay, but you know I'm an asthmatic
asthmatic哮喘病
我真的愿意留下,但我有哮喘病
And I don't know if it‟d work out if Yo u're gonna blow smoke rings.
blow吐,吹
如果你吐烟圈我会受不了的
Shrek!
史莱克。

相关文档
最新文档