驯龙高手电影中英文对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

这里是伯克村

This is Berk.

绝望谷向北航行十二天

It's 12 days north of Hopeless and a few

到达极寒地以南

degrees south of Freezing to Death.

它就座落在痛苦之经线上

It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.

我的村庄一言以蔽之坚固

My village. In a word: sturdy.

它有七代人的历史

It's been here for seven generations

但每所建筑仍崭新如初

but every single building is new.

我们打渔狩猎享受迷人的日落

We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.

唯一的麻烦就是害虫

The only problems are the pests.

许多地方有老鼠或蚊子

You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes.

而我们有...

We have...

... dragons.

换做其他人就逃了可我们不走

Most people would leave, but not us.

我们是维京海盗

We're Vikings.

我们以顽固著称

We have stubbornness issues.

我名叫卡嗝

My name is Hiccup.

不是个好名字但好歹不算最差

Great name, I know. But it's not the worst. 父母相信骇人听闻的名字

Parents believe a hideous name will

能吓走山怪山精

frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.

好像我们"迷人"的维京风度还不够吓人Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.

早上好

Morning.

-你在这干嘛-回去

- What are you doing here? - Get inside!

回屋里去

Get back inside!

卡嗝他怎么又出来了

Hiccup! What is he doing out again...

你出来干什么回去

What are you doing out? Get inside!

他是伟岸的史推克部落首领

That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.

听说他在婴儿时期

They say that when he was a baby he popped 曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去

a dragon's head clean off its shoulders.

我相信吗能不信吗

Do I believe it? Yes, I do.

都有些什么龙

What have we got?

巨齿龙奈德龙双头龙

Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks... Oh,

还有一群凶煞梦魇

and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares.

有夜煞吗

Any Night Furys?

-目前没有-很好

- None so far. - Good.

点燃火柱

Light the torches!

欢迎加入猎龙盛会

Oh, nice of you to join the party.

我还以为你已经被吃掉了

I thought you'd been carried off.

谁我吗算了吧

Who? Me? Nah, come on...

我太强壮了不合它们胃口

I'm way too muscular for their taste.

他们不知道拿我怎么办

They wouldn't know what to do with all... this. 它们需要牙签吧不是吗

Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?

这个语气不善

The meathead with the attitude and

装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫嘉伯interchangeable hands, is Gobber.

我从小就在他手下当学徒

I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.

好吧我现在也不大

Well, littler

我们转移到沼泽防御区

We move to the moor defenses.

在那用弹弩反击

We'll counterattack with the catapults.

看吧这就是村庄老房子新的原因

See? Old village. Lots and lots of new houses. 射击

Fire!

那是小鱼脚

Oh, and that's Fishlegs

鼻涕唠

Snotlout

双胞胎悍夫奈和暴芙奈

The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut... 还有

And...

雅丝翠

Astrid.

他们的工作酷多了

Aww, their job is so much cooler.

让我出去我要立功扬名

Oh, come on. Let me out, please. I need to make my mark!

你的名声已经够响亮了简直臭名昭著Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.

求你只要两分钟我要杀条龙

Please, 2 minutes. I'll kill a dragon.

我的生活就会一片大好

My life will get infinitely better.

说不定还能找个女朋友

I might even get a date.

你举不起锤子挥不动斧头

You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe.

甚至扔不了这个

You can't even throw one of these.

我承认但我可以用这个

Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.

看我就说吧

See, now this right here is what I'm talking about.

这只是小小的校准问题

But it... it's a mild calibration issue.

卡嗝如果你想出去和龙战斗

Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons,

你就必须改变...

you need to stop all....

这个

... this.

相关文档
最新文档