前台接待英语培训(情景一~情景五)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
情景一———接待客人(散客)
接待员:早上好/下午好,先生,有什么可以帮您吗?
Good morning/good afternoon, sir. May I help you ?
客人: 我们想打球.
We want to play golf.
接待员: 请问您有预订吗?先生。
Have you made a reservation, Sir?
客人: 我没有预订。
I’m afraid not .
接待员:请您稍等,我确认一下没有预订是否可以下场。
Please wait a moment, as you haven’t made a reservation。I’ll see if you can
play the course now.
回答1: 您好!先生,今天打球客人较少,您和您的朋友可以随时下场。
Sir, you and your friend can play at anytime you like as there are not many
players on the course .
回答2:不好意思,先生。今天打球客人较多,您需等待场上转场或部份客人回场后才可以下场。
Sorry Sir, There are many players on the course at this time, so you have to wait until the guests move into the next 9-holes or return from the course. 接待员:您预备打18洞还是9洞?
Would you like to play 18 holes or 9 holes?
客人:18洞。
18 holes.
接待员: 请用正楷在此签名。这是你们的IC 卡,请分别拿卡,每张卡代表一个人的费用。
Please sign your name in print here ,sir. This is your IC card.
Please take it separately, each IC card represents each person’s fee.
接待员:您可以用它在球会内买或租东西,如买食品、买水、专卖店内买商品、租更衣柜、鞋、球杆、球车等,所有的费用将记入您的IC卡内。您在球
会的所有消费均可记在IC卡上。
This is your IC card, you can use it to buy or rent every thing in our club, you
can buy foods, drinks, commodities in Pro-shop, rent lockers, shoes, clubs ,
carts and so on ,all the fees will be put onto your IC card.
客人: 打球价格怎样?
Could you tell me the price.
接待员: 您打18洞果岭费是1380元,球童费200元,球车费300元,击球保险费5元,如果您用更衣室,需收更衣室使用费30元。9洞折半。您打完球后在前台
现付。
1380 yuan for 18-hole Green fee,200 yuan for caddie service,300 yuan for cart
fee,5 yuan for the golf insurance fee. If you need a locker, you will pay 30 yuan
for locker. Half price will be charged for 9 holes. All your bills should be paid
at the front desk.
接待员:2人用一车,每人收取球车费150元,2人用一球童,每位客人需收取球童费160元。
If two persons share one cart and one caddie, the charge fee will be 150 yuan
and 160 yuan respectively
接待员:我建议您使用单包球童,单包球童仅比双包球童贵40元,但球童将向您提供更好的服务。
I suggest you use one bag caddy, it’s only 40 yuan higher than double bag caddy,
but the caddy can provide much better service to you.
情景二———接待客人(由旅行社预订的)
接待员: 请问您有预订吗?先生。
Have you made a reservation, Sir?
客人:我有预订。
Y es , I have.
接待员:请问您是以什么名字来预订的呢?
Under which name was the reservation made, Sir?
客人:爱德华.史密斯。
Edward.Smith
接待员:是的,您的预订时间是8:15。
Y es,your tee-off time is 8:15 am.
请您按照您的预订时间在出发台等待下场。
Please await your order at the start house.
接待员: 这是您的IC卡:
This is your IC card.
接待员:您在球会的所有消费均可记在IC卡上。
All your consumption in the club will be recorded on the IC card.
客人: 打球价格怎样?
Could you tell me the price.
接待员:您的果岭费已经由旅行社支付了,其它的费用您要自付,如球僮费、球车费、保险费。
The tourist service has paid the green fee for you, but the rest fees for golf will be due to you, such as caddy fee, buggy fee and insurance fee.
客人:我妻子和女儿可以陪我下场吗,她们不打球?
Can my wife and daughter go to the course with me ? They won’t play.
接待员:可以的,但您必须付陪同费,每人500元。
Sure, but you have to pay the accompany fee ,500 yuan for each person.
客人: 太贵了。
It’s too expensive.
接待员:请问您女儿多大了?
May I know how old your daughter is?
客人: 9岁
Nine years old.
接待员: 12岁以下的小孩陪同费折半.
Children under 12 pay the accompany fee is 50%.