长发公主台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

本字幕由YYeTs人人影视翻译创作
欢迎爱好者加入我们

翻译:鬼瞳1540 drsoul 哈米波青蕤蕤蕤■
校对:小舞监制:可乐嘻嘻后期:孤帆

这是一个讲述我死亡的故事
This is the story of how I died.
别紧张其实这是个很有趣的故事
Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story.
更确切地说我并不是主角
And the truth is, it isn't even mine.
小偷
福林·莱德
通缉
主角是一个名叫瑞普兹的女孩
This is the story of a girl named, Rapunzel.
故事要从太阳讲起
And it starts, with the sun.
很久很久以前
Now, once upon a time,
天空坠落了一抹阳光
a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.
在这抹阳光中
And from this small drop of sun,
开出了一株金色的仙花
grew a magic, golden, flower.
它能治愈百病抚平创伤
It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured.
看到那边的老婆婆了吗
Oh, you see that old woman, over there?
你最好记住她
You might want to remember her.
她算是个关键人物
She's kind of important.
几个世纪过去了
Well, centuries pass
在那不远的山水间崛起了一个王国
and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom.
受人爱戴的国王和皇后统治着这片土地
The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen.
皇后就快分娩了
And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby,
可是她病了
but she got sick,
病得很重
really, sick.
她已命在旦夕
She was running out of time.
这时人们通常期盼着奇迹的降临
And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. 而这个故事里期盼的是那朵金色的仙花
Or in this case, a magic golden flower.
早说了她很重要吧
Ahhh, I told you she'd be important.
这个女巫格特尔
You see instead of sharing the suns gift,
并没有和别人分享这太阳的馈赠
this woman, Mother Gothel,
而是独占了它的治愈能力
hoarded its healing power
让自己永葆青春容颜
and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. 她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌
And all she had to do, was sing a special song.
仙花闪耀
Flower gleam and glow,
魔力显现
let your power shine
倒转时光
Make the clock reverse,
带回往昔美好
bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好
What once was mine.
现在明白了吧
All right, you get the jist.
她一唱歌就变年轻了很恐怖吧
She sings to it, she turns young, creepy, right?
找到了
We've found it!
仙花的魔力治愈了皇后
The magic of the golden flower, healed the queen.
一个健康的小公主诞生了
A healthy baby girl, a princess was born.
她有一头美丽的金发
With beautiful golden hair.
提醒一下
I'll give you a hint.
她就是瑞普兹
That's Rapunzel.
为了庆祝公主降生
To celebrate her birth,
国王和皇后放飞了一盏天灯
the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. 那一刻一切都那么完美
And for that one moment, everything was perfect.
然而美好的时光戛然而止
And then that moment ended.
仙花闪耀
Flower, gleam and glow,
魔力显现
let your powers shine
倒转时光
Make the clock re... Huh!
格特尔闯进了城堡
Gothel broke into the castle,
偷走了公主就这样消失了
stole the child, and just like that... gone.
全国上下苦苦寻找公主
The Kingdom searched and searched,
却怎么也找不到
but they could not find the Princess.
而在密林深处
For deep within the forest
一座隐秘的高塔里
In a hidden tower.
格特尔待这个孩子视如己出
Gothel raised the child as her own.
返还吾之所失
... save what has been lost,
带回往昔美好
bring back what once was mine,
往昔美好
what once was mine.
格特尔的仙花失而复得
Gothel had found her new magic flower.
这次她决定让它永不见天日
But this time she was determined to keep it hidden.
为什么我不能出门
Why can't I go outside?
外面的世界很危险
The outside world is a dangerous place.
到处都是恐怖自私的人
Filled with horrible, selfish people.
你必须待在这里这里最安全
You must stay here, where you're safe.
-明白吗小花-明白了妈妈
- Do you understand, flower? - Yes, Mommy.
但这塔的高墙并非密不透风
But the walls of that tower, could not hide everything.
每年在她生日那天
Each year on her birthday,
国王和皇后都会放飞成千上万盏天灯
the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky. 希望有一天
In hope that one day,
失踪的公主会回到身边
their lost Princess, would return.
那我猜帕斯卡没躲在这儿
Well I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.
找到你了
Gotcha!
第二十二次胜利
That's twenty two for me.
要不要改写成四十五局二十三胜
How about twenty three, out of forty five?
好吧那你想玩什么
Okay, well, what do you want to do?
这可不行
Yeah, I don't think so.
我喜欢待家里你也是
I like it in here and so do you.
别这样帕斯卡这里其实不错
Oh, come on Pascal, it's not so bad in there.
魔发奇缘
早晨七点又是平凡的一天
7a.m. The usual morning line-up
琐碎家务先扫净地板
Start on the chores I sweep 'til the floors all clean.
抛光打蜡洗衣拖地洗洗刷刷
Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up.
再扫一次也才七点十五
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.
读一二三本书
So I'll read a book, or maybe two or three.
画四五六幅画
I’ll add a few new paintings to my gallery.
弹吉他做针线烹饪煮饭
I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically.
可我的精彩人生何时开始
Just wonder when will my life, begin.
午饭后玩拼图投飞镖烤蛋糕
Then after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking.
做纸工跳芭蕾下象棋
Papier-mache, a bit of ballet, and chess.
制陶器学腹语做蜡烛
Pottery, and ventriloquy, candle making.
然后伸个懒腰画个草图
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch.
爬个房梁织条裙子
Take a climb, sew a dress,
再把书重读一遍
and I'll re-read the books.
若还有时间我要再画些图
If I have time to spare, I'll paint the wall some more,
墙上肯定还有空
I'm sure there's room somewhere.
然后我把头发一点一点慢慢梳
And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair. 永远待在老地方
Stuck in the same place I've always been.
我不停好奇疑惑幻想
And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering... 我的精彩人生何时开始
Wondering, when will my life begin?
明晚灯光又将闪亮
Tomorrow night, the lights will appear.
一如每年生日闪耀的夜空
Just like they do on my birthday, each year.
灯光闪耀的地方究竟什么样
What is it like, out there where they glow?
如今我已长大也许妈妈会放手
Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go.
真想天天看到这美景
I could get used to a view like this.
-莱德快-等等
- Rider, come on. - Hold on.
好吧我爱上这景色了
Yep, I'm used to it.
哥儿们我要一座城堡
Guys I want a castle.
干这行总有一天你能买下一座城堡
We do this job, you could buy your own castle.
是花粉症吧
Oh, hay fever?
是啊
Yeah.
等等别跑
Wait, wait. Hey, wait!
很难想象我住在自己的城堡里吗
Can't you picture me in a castle of my own?
我肯定能做到
'Cause I certainly can.
才早上八点我们就得了这么大一笔
Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning. 伙计们今天可是个好日子
Gentlemen, this is a very big day.
好了今天是个大日子帕斯卡
This is it. This is a very big day, Pascal.
我终于决定了
I'm finally going to do it.
-我要去问问她-瑞普兹
- I'm going to ask her. - Rapunzel!
放下你的头发来
Let down your hair.
是时候了
It's time.
我知道好了别让她看见你
I know, I know. Come on, don't let her see you.
瑞普兹我可不会在下面越活越年轻啊
Rapunzel, I'm not getting any younger down here.
来了妈妈
Coming, mother.
欢迎回家妈妈
Hi, welcome home, mother.
瑞普兹你怎么做到每天拉我上来
Oh, Rapunzel. How you manage to do that every single day, 还从不失误呢看起来太累人了亲爱的
without fail, it looks absolutely exhausting, darling.
这没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
那这次怎么耽误这么久
Then I don't know why it takes so long.
亲爱的我就是开个玩笑
Oh, darling. I'm just teasing.
好吧妈妈
All right... so, mother.
你知道的明天是个大日子
As you know tomorrow is a very big day.
瑞普兹快看镜子知道我看见什么了吗
Rapunzel look in that mirror. You know what I see?
一位坚强自信的美少女
I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.
看你也在镜子里
Oh look, you're here too.
开玩笑的认真你就输了
I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.
妈妈我正想说明天...
Okay, so mother. As I was saying, tomorrow...
瑞普兹你妈妈觉得有点不那么年轻了Rapunzel, mother's feeling a little run down.
给我唱首歌好吗亲爱的
Would you sing for me, dear?
-然后再说正事-当然妈妈
- Then we'll talk. - OH! Of course, mother.
仙花闪耀魔力显现
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine,
倒转时光带回往昔美好
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. 抚平创伤改变命运
Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design.
返还吾之所失带回往昔美好
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. -瑞普兹-那么妈妈
- Rapunzel! - So, mother,
之前我想说
earlier I was saying that tomorrow
明天是个大日子你还没回话呢
was a pretty big day, and you didn't really respond,
我就是想告诉你明天是我生日
So I'm just going to tell you. It's my birthday!
不不可能
No, no, no can't be.
我记得很清楚你的生日是去年
I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
这就是生日有意思的地方
That's the funny thing about birthdays.
一年一次
They're kind of an annual thing.
妈妈我马上就满十八岁了
Mother, I'm turning eighteen.
我想要这个生日我最想要的
And I wanted to ask, what I really want for this birthday.
实际上我想要
Actually what I want for...
瑞普兹拜托别含含糊糊的
Rapunzel please, stop with the mumbling.
你知道我很讨厌说话含糊
You know how I feel about the mumbling.
什么也听不清太讨厌了
Blah, blah, blah... blah. It's very annoying.
开玩笑的你这么可爱
I'm just teasing, you're adorable
我爱你还来不及呢亲爱的
I love you so much, darling.
我想去看那会飞的灯
Oh, I want to see the floating lights.
看什么
What?
我希望你能带我去看会飞的灯
Well I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights. 你是说星星
Oh, you mean the stars.
不是这样的
That's the thing.
我画过天文图星星是恒定不动的
I've charted stars and they're always constant.
但那些灯
But these,
出现在每年我生日的那天妈妈
they appear every year on my birthday, Mother.
只此一天
Only on my birthday.
我总忍不住想
And I can't help but feel that they're,
它们是因我而在的
they're meant for me.
我要看看妈妈不仅是透过窗户
I need see them, mother. And not just from my window.
我要亲眼看看
In person.
我一定要知道那是什么
I have to know what they are.
你想出去吗
You want to go outside?
为什么瑞普兹
Oh, why Rapunzel.
看看你娇嫩如花
Look at you, as fragile as a flower.
脆弱如芽
Still a little sapling, just a sprout.
你知道为何要待在这高塔
You know why we stay up in this tower.
我知道可是
I know, but...
没错我要让你健健康康安然无恙
That's right, to keep you safe, and sound, dear.
我知道总有这一天
Guess I always knew this day was coming.
你会想远走高飞
Know that soon you'd want to leave the nest.
-快了但时辰还未到-可是
- Soon, but not yet. Shhh.. - But
相信我小家伙妈妈最清楚
Trust me pet, Mother, knows best.
妈妈最清楚
Mother knows best,
听妈妈的话
listen to your mother.
外面的世界很可怕
It's a scary world out there.
妈妈最清楚
Mother knows best.
出门在外麻烦总难免
One way or another, something will go wrong, I swear. 流氓恶棍毒藤流沙
Ruffians, thugs, poison Ivy, quicksand.
食人族毒蛇瘟疫也会来
Cannibals, and snakes, the plague... yes.
还有恐怖巨虫獠牙怪胎
Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth.
不说了想想就心寒
And stop, no more, you'll just upset me.
妈妈会在这儿给你保护
Mother's right here, mother will protect you.
所以宝贝听我一句
Darling here's what I suggest.
别瞎想待在妈妈身边
Skip the drama, stay with Mama.
妈妈最清楚
Mother, knows best.
妈妈最清楚没有庇护
Mother knows best. Take it from your mumsey. 你一个人难以生存
On your own, you won't survive.
衣着简陋幼稚笨拙
Sloppy underdressed, immature, clumsy,
你会被别人生吞活剥
Please, they'll eat you up, alive.
很傻很天真
Gullible, naive, positively grubby.
很呆很无知
Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague.
再加上一点婴儿肥
Plus I believe, getting kinda chubby.
我这么说只是因为我爱你
I'm just saying, 'Cause I luv you.
妈妈懂你妈妈会在一旁帮助你
Mother understands, Mothers here to help you. 我只有一事相求
All I have is one request.
-瑞普兹-在
- Rapunzel? - Yes?
永远别再提要离开这座塔的事
Don't ever ask to leave this tower, again.
好的妈妈
Yes, Mother.
我很爱你亲爱的
Ahh, I love you very much, dear.
我更爱你
I love you more.
天底下我最爱你
I love you most.
别忘了
Don't forget it.
不然你会后悔
You'll regret it.
妈妈
Motherrrrrrr.
最清楚
Knows best.
一会儿见我的小花
Ta, ta, I'll see you in a bit, my flower.
我一直都在
I'll be here.
遭了糟了太遭了
No, no no. This is bad, this is very,
糟糕透顶
very bad, This is really bad.
他们总画不对我的鼻子
They just can't get my nose right.
管他呢
Who cares.
你们倒是站着说话不腰疼
Well it's easy for you to say.
你们俩都帅翻了
You guys look amazing.
这样你们先推我上去我再来拉你们
All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I'll pull you up.
先把包给我们
Give us the satchel first.
什么我就是
Wha..? I just...
真不敢相信我们在一起混了这么久
I can't believe, that after all we've been through together, 你们还是不信任我
you don't trust me.
现在把我们拉上去吧小白脸
Now help us up, pretty boy.
不好意思腾不出手了
Sorry, my hands are full.
什么
What?
莱德
Rider!
无论如何也要把背包夺回来
Retrieve that satchel with any force.
遵命长官
Yes, sir!
我们就快抓住他了马克西姆斯
We got him now, Maximus.
快走啊蠢货
Heeyah! Come flea-bag, forward.
不行
No.
别咬了
No, stop it.
别乱来
Stop it.
给我
Give it to me.
总算清净了
Alone at last.
淡定有个人在我衣橱里
Okay, okay, I got a person in my closet.
我衣橱里有个人
I've got a person in my closet.
我把一个人扔衣橱里了
I've got a person in my closet!
我还弱不禁风不能自理吗妈妈
To weak to handle myself out there, huh Mother?
问问我的平底锅吧
Well, Tell that to my frying pan.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
放下你的头发来
Let down your hair.
等一下妈妈
One moment, Mother.
我有个大惊喜
I have a big surprise.
我也是
Uh, I do too.
打赌我的这个更惊喜
Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger.
那可不一定
I seriously doubt it.
我采来了防风草
I brought back parsnips.
晚饭给你做榛子汤你的最爱
I'm going to make hazel nut soup for dinner, your favorite. 惊喜吧
Surprise!
妈妈我想跟你说个事儿
Well mother, there's something I want to tell you.
瑞普兹你知道我并不想吵完就一走了之
Oh Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight.
尤其是错还不在我
Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.
我一直在想你之前说的话
Okay, I've been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier. 但愿你别还在讲星星的事
I hope you're not still talking about the stars.
会飞的灯没错我一会儿会讲到这个
Floating lights, and yes I'm leading up to that.
我以为这事已经没什么好说的了宝贝
Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart. 不妈妈我是想说
No Mother, I'm just saying,
你觉得我太弱小不能在外照顾自己
you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there. 亲爱的
Oh darling, I know you're
这点毋庸置疑
not strong enough to handle yourself out there.
但你只要...
But if you just...
瑞普兹别再提这事了
Rapunzel, we're done talking about this.
-相信我-瑞普兹
- Trust me... - Rapunzel.
-我清楚我能做什么-瑞普兹
- ...I know what I'm - Rapunzel.
求你了
Oh, come on.
够了别再提那灯了瑞普兹
Enough with the lights, Rapunzel.
你别想离开这个塔永远别想
You are not leaving this tower, ever!
好极了这下我成坏人了
Oh, great. Now I'm the bad guy.
其实我想说妈妈...
All I was gonna say, mother is that...
我知道我生日想要什么了
I know what I want for my birthday, now.
想要什么
And what is that?
一套新的颜料就是上次你带给我
New paint. That paint made from the white shells
用白贝壳做的那种
you once brought me.
那得去好远瑞普兹
Well that is a very long trip, Rapunzel.
得三天时间
Almost three day's time.
我以为这比看星星的主意要好些
I just thought it was a better idea than, uh, stars. 你确定能照顾好自己吗
You sure you'll be all right, on your own?
我知道只要在这儿我就是安全的
I know I'm safe, as long as I'm here.
我三天内就会回来
I'll be back in three days time.
宝贝我很爱你
I love you very much, dear.
我更爱你
I love you more.
天底下我最爱你
I love you most.
好吧
Okay.
这是...头发吗
Is this... hair?
挣扎挣扎是没用的
Struggling... struggling is pointless.
我知道你为什么在这里
I know why you're here.
但是我不怕你
And I'm not afraid of you.
什么
What?
你是谁你是怎么找到我的
Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁你是怎么找到我的
Who are you, and how did you find me?
我不知道你是谁
I know not who you are.
也不知道怎么找到你的
Nor how I came to find you.
但是请容我说一句
But may I just say.

Hi!
你好吗
How you doing?
我是福林·莱德
The name's Flynn Rider.
你过得好吗
How's your day going, huh?
还有谁知道我在这福林·莱德
Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?
-行了美女-瑞普兹
- All right, Blondie. - Rapunzel.
放轻松是这样的
Gesundheit, here's the deal.
我遇到了点麻烦在森林里闲逛
I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest. 无意间逛到了你的塔前...
I came across your tower and...
哦不我的包呢
Ho, oh no, where is my satchel?
我藏起来了一个你永远也找不到的地方
I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it.
在那壶里对吧
It's in that pot, isn't it.
你能别这样吗
Will you stop that.
现在藏得你永远也找不到了
Now it's hidden where you'll never find it.
那么你想对我的头发做什么
So, what do you want with my hair?
-想剪我头发吗-什么
- To cut it? - What?
-卖我的头发吗-不啊
- Sell it? - No!
听着我唯一想对你头发做的事就是
Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair, 挣脱它就这么简单
is to get out of it. Literally.
等等你不想要我的头发
Wait, you don't want my hair?
我究竟为什么要你的头发
Why on earth would I want your hair?
听着我当时正被人追着
Look, I was being chased,
我看见一座塔我就爬上来了没了
I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story.
你说的是真的吗
You're telling the truth?
是啊
Yes.
我知道我需要有人带我出去
I know, I need someone to take me.
我也觉得他说的是实话
I think he's telling the truth, too.
没有獠牙不像坏人我该怎么办
Doesn't have fangs, but what choice do I have?
好吧福林·莱德
Uh, okay Flynn Rider,
我准备和你做个交易
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
-交易-往这看
- Deal? - Look this way.
你知道这些是什么吗
Do you know what these are?
你是说为公主点亮的天灯吗
You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?
天灯
Lanterns...
我就知道这些不是星星
I knew they weren't stars.
明晚他们将用这些天灯
Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky,
点亮夜空
with these lanterns.
你做我的向导
You will act as my guide,
带我去看天灯然后安全地送我回来
take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely.
之后只有这样我才会把包还你
Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you.
这就是我的交易
That is my deal.
不可能
Yeah, no can do.
不凑巧的是这会儿我在这国家其实Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren't exactly, simpatico, 不太受欢迎所以我不会带你去任何地方
at the moment. So I won't be taking you anywhere.
冥冥中你来到了这里福林·莱德
Something brought you here, Flynn Rider.
-随你说是宿命或是定数-是一匹马
- Call it what you will, fate, destiny. - A horse.
所以我决定相信你
So I have made the decision to trust you.
着实糟糕的决定
A horrible decision, really.
相信我我告诉你
But trust me, when I tell you this.
虽然你能一块砖一块砖地拆了这塔
You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick.
但是没我的帮助你永远也找不到你的包
But without my help, you will never find your precious satchel. 让我理一理思路
Let me just get this straight.
我带你去看天灯
I take you to see the lanterns.
然后送你回来
Bring you back home,
你就会把包还给我吗
and you'll give me back my satchel?
我保证
I promise.
我一旦许下诺言就绝不食言
And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. 绝不
Ever!
好吧听着我并不想这样
All right, listen, I didn't want to have to want to do this,
但你让我别无选择
but you leave me no choice.
让我先酝酿一下
Here comes the 'smolder'.
看来我今天得放假了
This is kind of an off day for me.
这不正常
This doesn't normally happen.
好吧我带你去看天灯
Fine, I'll take you to see the lanterns.
真的吗
Really!
你坏了我的情绪
You broke my 'smolder'.
你不下来吗美女
You coming, Blondie?
看外面的世界咫尺之遥
Look at the world so close,
我就要来到
and I'm half way to it.
放眼望去世界之大
Look at it all so big
我却不敢跨出一步
do I even dare?
看看自己只需踏出最后一步
Look at me, here at last I just have to do it.
我该留下吗不
Should I? No.
我这就下去
Here I go.
呼吸青草泥土香
Just smell the grass, the dirt.
正似我所梦
Just like I dreamed they'd be.
感受夏日和风徐徐
Just feel that summer breeze.
正是世界向我召唤
The way it's calling me.
生平第一次我终于完全自由
For like the first time ever, I'm completely free. 我可以随心奔跑疾走起舞
I could go running, and racing, and dancing... 随意追逐跑跳跨越
and chasing, and leaping and bounding.
头发飘舞心跳怦怦
Hair flying, heart pounding
水珠飞溅天旋地转
and splashing and reeling.
终于感知
And finally feeling,
正如我生命的开始
that's when my life begins.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did this.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did this.
真不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I did this!
妈妈肯定会气疯的
Mother would be so furious.
没事的她不知道就没事对吧
That's okay, what she doesn't know won't kill her, right? 我的天她会担心死的
Oh my gosh, this would kill her.
这里太好玩了
This is so fun!
我是个坏女儿我得回去
I am a horrible daughter, I'm going back.
我再也不要回去啦
I am never going baaaccckkk!
我是个卑鄙的人
I am a despicable human being.
人生中最美好的一天
Best day, ever!
我没办法不注意
You know, I can't help but notice,
你似乎内心很矛盾
you seem a little at war with yourself, here.
-什么-当然我就零碎地听到一些
- What? - Now, I'm only picking up bits and pieces,
保护过度的母亲禁止出门
of course, over protective mother, forbidden road trip. 这的确是很严重的问题
I mean, this is serious stuff.
我来让你放轻松些
But let me ease your conscious.
这是成长的必经之路
This is part of growing up.
一点小叛逆一点小冒险
A little rebellion, a little adventure.
都挺正常甚至有利于健康成长
That's good, healthy even.
你这么想的
You think?
当然你一路上都想得太多了
I know. You're way over thinking this, trust me.
你妈妈该容忍你出走吗不能
Does your mother deserve it? No.
这会让她伤心欲绝吗
Will this break her heart and crush her soul?
当然会但是你必须坚持
Of course. But you just got to do it.
伤心吗
Break her heart?
-对一半-欲绝吗
- In half. - Crush her soul?
就像这颗葡萄
Like a grape.
她会很伤心的你说得对
She would be heart broken, you're right.
我是对的唉真烦
I am, oh my, oh bother.
好吧不敢相信我会这么说但是
All right, I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
我同意你终止交易
I'm letting you out of the deal.
-什么-没错
- What? - That's right.
不过别谢我我们调个头
But don't thank me. Let's just turn around,
回你家去拿上你的锅和青蛙
and get you home, here's your pan and your frog.
我拿回我的包
I get back my satchel.
你找回一段彼此信任
You get back a mother daughter relationship
美好的母女关系
based on mutual trust and viola!
而我们像陌生人一样就此别过
We part ways as unlikely friends.
-不我要去看天灯-够了
- No, I am seeing those lanterns. - Oh, come on!
到底要怎样才能拿回我的包啊
What is it going to take to get my satchel back?
我会用这个
I will use this.
是流氓恶棍吗是来抓我的吗
Is it, ruffians, thugs? Have they come for me?
冷静它可嗅得到你的恐惧
Stay calm, it can probably smell fear.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我好像有点反应过度了
Guess I'm just a little bit, jumpy.
不过要能避开恶棍流氓就最好了
Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though. 恩的确是这样
Yeah, that probably be best.
你饿了吗我知道有个地方不错
Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch.
-哪里-很期待吧
- Where? - Oh, don't you worry.
你闻到香味就知道了
You'll know it when you smell it.
通缉福林·莱德小偷
皇家的马
Oh, a Palace horse.
你的主人呢
Where's your rider?
瑞普兹
Rapunzel.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹放下你的头发来
Rapunzel, let down your hair.
瑞普兹
Rapunzel?
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
瑞普兹
Rapunzel!
我知道就在这附近
I know it's around here, somewhere.
就是这里
Ah, there it is.
可爱小鸭餐厅
The Snuggly Duckling.
别担心非常新奇的地方很适合你
Don't worry, very quaint place, perfect for you.
不想吓着你
Don't want you scaring,
我们不会白费一路的艰辛吧
and giving up on this whole endeavor now do we?
我挺喜欢小鸭子的
Well, I do like duckling.
服务员最好的座位谢谢
Garcon, your finest table, please.
你闻到了吗用鼻子深深吸一口气
You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. 让气味完全进入身体
Really let that seep in.
闻到什么了我觉得一部分是人的体味
What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell. 另一部分是恶棍的味道
and the other part is really bad man smell.
不知道为什么总的来说
I don't know why, but overall,
这里闻起来很糟糕
it just smells like the color brown.
你觉得呢
Your thoughts?
好多头发
That's a lot of hair.
她自己长的你胡子上的是血吗
She's growing it out, is that blood on your moustache?
美女看这里看他胡子上的血
Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood on his moustache. 看这有好多血
Look sir, that's a lot of blood.
你看起来不舒服啊美女
Hey, you don't look so good, Blondie.
我们还是回家吧
Maybe we should get you home.
今天收工
Call it a day.
不过往好了说毕竟这里是五星级餐厅
Probably be better off. This is a five star joint after all.
如果你觉得这儿不舒服的话
And if you can't handle this place,
或许你应该回塔里去
well maybe you should be back in your tower.
这是你吗
Is this you?
不是这太侮辱人了
No, no this is being mean.
这就是他
Oh, it's him all right.
格瑞特找警卫来
Gretel, go find some guards.
那赏金够我买个新的钩子了
That reward's going to buy me a new hook.
我要用那笔钱
I can use the money.
那我呢我穷死了
What about me? I'm broke.
伙计们停
Boys, stop!
我们能摆平这问题
We can work this out.
放开他
Hey, leave him alone.
先生们求求你们了
Gentlemen, please.
把我的向导还给我坏蛋们
Give me back my guide, ruffians.
别打鼻子别打鼻子别打鼻子
Not the nose, not the nose, not the nose!
放他下来
Put him down!
好吧我不知道我在哪儿
Okay, I don't know where I am,
但我要他带我去看天灯
and I need him to take me to see the lanterns,
因为我这一辈子的梦想就是看天灯
because I've been dreaming about them my entire life. 行行好吧
Find your humanity.
你们难道不曾有过梦想吗
Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
我有过梦想
I, had a dream.
曾经
Once.
我是人见人怕的恶棍
I'm malicious mean and scary.
我的冷笑能让牛奶凝结
My sneer could curdle dairy.
残暴的念想使我双手不再干净
And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest.
但除却我狰狞的模样火爆的脾气和钩子
But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook. 我一直渴望成为一名钢琴演奏家
I've always yearned to be a concert pianist.
看我在台上演奏着莫扎特
Can't you see me on the stage performing Mozart.
敲击着琴键直到音符跳跃
Tickling the ivories, 'til they gleam.
没错我更愿自己的混合调调
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly.
被大伙儿称作音乐刺客
For my killer show-tune medley.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为我内心深处有个梦想
'Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream. 他有一个梦想他有一个梦想
He's got a dream, he's got a dream.
看我并不如所见般的邪恶残暴
See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem.
尽管我喜欢弄断别人的腿
Though I feel like breaking femurs.
请把我算作有梦想的人
You can count me with the dreamers.
就像所有人一样我也有个梦想
Like everybody else, I've gotta dream.
我身上布满伤疤肿块和淤青
I've got scars and lumps and bruises.
再加上这里还有狐臭
Plus something here that oozes.
更别再提我的皮肤
Let's not even mention my complexion.
但我除了有六个脚趾
But despite my extra toes.
甲状腺肿大还有酒糟鼻
And my goiter and my nose.
我真心渴望一段爱情
I really want to make a love connection.
瞧我与一位娇小的女士
Can't you see me with a special little lady.
荡舟水上顺溪漂流
Rowing in a row boat, down the stream.
尽管我是个恶心的混蛋
Though I'm one disgusting blighter.
但我愿意去爱而非好战
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
因为我内心深处有个梦想
'Cause way down deep inside, I gotta dream. 我有一个梦想我有一个梦想
I gotta dream, I gotta dream.
我知道一切终将实现
And I know one day will never reign supreme. 尽管我的长相吓得人尖叫
Though my face leaves people screaming.
但内心还是个做梦的孩子。

相关文档
最新文档