关于购物英语情景对话阅读

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于购物英语情景对话阅读

随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

关于购物英语情景对话篇一S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?

C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。

S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?

C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。

C: No, thank you.

顾客:不要,谢谢。

S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪儿呢?小姐?

关于购物英语情景对话篇二C: Okay, I want to change ¥22,000.

顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。

C2: Could you please fill out this form?

乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?

C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )

顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)

C2 : Here's your $200.

乙店员:200美元给你。

C : Thank you very much.

顾客:非常谢谢你。

C2 : Thank you.

乙店员:谢谢。

关于购物英语情景对话篇三The customer is looking for a watch.

顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。

S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.

店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。

C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?

顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?

S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.

店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。

C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?

顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?

S: Right here.

店员:就在这里。

C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the

stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?

顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?

S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.

C: Here you are.

顾客:这是我的支票。

S: Thank you.

店员:谢谢您。

关于购物英语情景对话篇四The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.

打电话的人正在买机票。

T: What date would you like to depart, sir?

旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?

C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?

打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?

T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.

旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。

C: The 17th will be fine.

相关文档
最新文档