《小红帽》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

小红帽的故事你一定听说过

Red Riding Hood, you probably know the story.

然而每个童话都不会只像看到的那样简单

But there's more to every tale than meets the eye.

正像他们经常说你可不能光看封面来判断一本书

It's just like they always say, you can't judge a book by its cover. 如果想知道真♥相♥ 你就得一页页读下去

If you want to know the truth, you've gotta flip through the pages. 外婆

Granny!

是我小红帽

It's me, Red!

一切都还好吗

Is everything OK?

嗯是啊当然了快进来吧

Oh, yeah, sure thing. Come on in.

什么

What?

-你是谁 -我是外婆呀

-Who are you? -I'm your grandma.

外婆你的脸好奇怪啊

Your face looks really weird, Granny.

我不舒服我

I've been sick. I...

你说话的时候嘴都不动

Your mouth doesn't move when you talk.

外婆刚做了个小小的整容手术

Plastic surgery. Grandma's had a little work done.

快过来吧让我好好瞧瞧你

Now, come on over here. Let's have a look at you.

那么你在忙什么外婆

So, what's going on, Grandma?

这个还有那个正忙着缝被子

This and that, doing a lot of quilting.

看看你今天都得到了些什么

So you got the loot?

哇你的手好大啊

Whoa. What big hands you have.

噢这样好方便我挠背

Oh, all the better to scratch my back with.

你的耳朵怎么也那么大

And what big ears you have!

这样我就能好好听你说话了

All the better to hear your...

意见还真多

...many criticisms!

人们都长大耳朵亲爱的

Old people just have big ears, dear.

可是外婆你的眼睛也那么大

And Granny, what big eyes you have!

我们是不是就打算杵在这里讨论我哪里变得有多大

Are we just gonna sit around here and talk about how big I'm getting?

你来这儿一定有原因告诉外婆篮子里装的是什么呢

You came here for a reason. So tell old Granny what you got in the basket. 哦外婆你有口臭

Ah, Granny! What bad breath you have!

-好吧 -啊

-All right! -Ah!

怎么又是你要我怎么做申请驱逐令

You again? What do I have to do, get a restraining order?

冷静点小姑娘我可要过来了

Settle down, little girl. I'm on to you.

-哈呀 -省省吧小红帽笨笨

-Hai-ya! -Save it, Red Fu.

就算你一整天都能躲开我可现在最好还是投降吧

You been dodging me all day, but now you might as well give up.

Ahh!

Ha!

你这只疯狼对我外婆做了什么

You crazy wolf! What have you done with Granny?

我把她给搞定了下一个就该你了

I'm taking Granny down, and you're next!

-外婆 -是你但是你

-Granny! -It's you! But you...

小红帽

灰熊警长嫌疑犯是不是

Chief Grizzly, are the suspects

-跟点心盗窃团有关 -是的呃

-connected with the Goody Bandit? -Yeah, uh...

不别把这句给报道出来玛克辛

No. Don't print that, Maxine.

我们现在还没弄清楚

We don't know anything yet.

这房♥子是姜饼做的吗

Is the house made of gingerbread?

-我不觉得 -熊吃姜饼吗

-Don't think so. -Do bears eat gingerbread?

好啦好啦提问时间到此结束

That's enough with the questions.

杰瑞过来让这些人后退

Jerry, come on! Get these people back!

好的往后退让警长工作

All right, back it up! Let the chief do his job!

来你和那些长毛的家伙一起退到那条蛇的后面去

Come on, you, with the feathers, back behind the snake.

我只想回家冬眠

I just want to go home and hibernate.

-比尔 -警长

-Bill! -Chief!

-好什么情况 -是场民事纠纷

-All right, what do we got? -It's a domestic disturbance.

私闯民宅无照持斧蓄意吃人

Breaking and entering, wielding an ax without a license, intent to eat.

清楚了有没有跟抢劫秘方有关的

I get it. Any connection with the recipe robberies?

你说点心盗窃团有可能这房♥子归帕吉特外婆所有

You mean the Goody Bandit? Could be. The house belongs to Granny Puckett. -那位写食谱的太太 -对就是她

-The cookbook lady? -Yeah, that's the one.

Hmm.

美国民间传说中的伐木巨人

保罗·班扬当时正在挥斧头而狼正要吃掉小不点

OK, Paul Bunyan was swinging the ax, and Wolfie was trying to eat Lil' Bit. -好的给那家伙戴上口套 -我能解释这一切

-All right, get a muzzle on that guy. -I can explain everything.

你可以留着去跟法官解释

You can explain it to the judge.

-你现在不应该在学校里吗 -我不应该有个律师吗

-Shouldn't you be in school? -Shouldn't I have a lawyer?

厄你们在做什么

相关文档
最新文档