酒店日常英语用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
欢迎问候语:
Good morning(afternoon/evening),sir/madam早上好,先生、夫人How do you do ?您好!(初次见面)
Glad(nice) to meet you? 很高兴见到您。
How are you?您好吗?
Fine,thanksandyou很好,谢谢,您呢?
Welcome to our hotel .欢迎到我们酒店。
Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel愿您在我们酒店过得愉快。
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望。
(刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.住店期间
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.离店时
Have a good time.祝您过得愉快
电话用语:
New century hotel,front desk ,may I help you?新时空华程酒店,前台,我能够帮您吗?
Sorry,I’ve dialed the wrong numer.对不起,我拨错号了。
May I speak to your general manager?能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking.我就是
Sorry,he is out at the moment .wound you like to leave a message?对不起,他现在不在,您要留口信吗?
祝贺语
Congratulation 祝贺您
Happy birthday
Happy new year
Merry christmas
Have a nice holiday 节日快乐
Wish you every success祝您成功
答谢和应答语
Thank you(very much)谢谢您
Thank you for your advice (information ,help) 感谢您的忠告(信息,帮助)
It’s very kind of you 谢谢,您真客气
You are welcome 不用谢
It’s my pleasure非常乐意为您效劳
I am at your service乐意为您效劳
Thank you for staying in our hotel感谢您下榻我们酒店
道歉语
I’m sorry很抱歉
Sorry to have kept you waiting对不起让您久等了
Sorry to interrupt you 对不起打扰您了
I apologize for this我为此抱歉
That’sall right没关系
Let’s forget it算了吧
征询语
Can(may)I help you?yes please我能帮您什么吗?好的
What can I do for you?我能帮您什么吗?
Is there anything I can do for you 有什么能问您效劳的?
Just a moment please 请稍等一下
May I use your phone?我能借用一下您的电话吗?
Yes,of course当然可以
指路用语
Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼、下楼
It’s on the second floor在二楼
Excuse me.where is the washroom.(restroom,,elevator)?对不起,请问洗手间(电梯)在哪儿?
Turn left/right往左,往右
It’s in the lobby near the main entrance在大厅靠近大门
It’s in the lobby near the main entrance
It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor在地下室走廊尽头
提醒用语
Mind(watch)your step 请走好
Please be careful请当心
Please don’t leave anything behind请别遗忘您的东西
Don’t worry别担心
Take it easy放心好了
Please don’t smoke here请不要在这里吸烟
告别语
Goolbye再见
Gool night晚安
See you tomorrow 明天见
Goodbye and thank you for coming再见,谢谢您的光临Goodbye and hope to see you again再见,希望再见到您
Have a nice trip 一路平安
Wish you a pleasant journey!good luck!祝您旅途愉快,祝您好运!
指路
It’s located on shao saw road 它位于韶山路
It’s not far from here离这儿不远
It’s just near(next to\opposite\behind)the post office正好在邮局附近(隔壁,对面,后面)
It’s beside(in front of,across,on he other side of north of )the square 在广场旁边(前面,穿过,另一边,北面)
You will have to takea bus (a trolleybus,a taxi)您必须乘公共汽车。
(电车,出租车)
You’ll see(find)a high-rise there您将看到一座高层建筑
Go straight on until you get to the crossing 到了十字路口笔直走
Go straight down the street(the hall)沿着街道笔直走
Get on/off at the square and then cross the street.在广场下车,然后穿过马路
询问客人姓名及房号
What’s your room number?您的房间号码是多少
Were you in room1215?你房间号码是1215吗
Are you mr.smith?您是史密斯先生吗
结账时用语
Did you have breakfast this morning ?您今早用过早餐吗
Did you make any phone calls from your room?您在房间是否打过电话
How many phone calls did you make?您打了多少电话
The total amount is 100yuan.总额100元
Wounld you like to check and see if the amount is correct您检查一下,看是否金额正确
That’s the phone calls call you made for那是您打的电话
That’s the drinks you ordered for那是您点的饮料
That’s the drinds you ordered for
Here’s your receipt这是您的发票
What’s kind of checks have you got?您有哪种支票
Have you got a bank card?您有银行卡吗
I’m sorry.we don’t accept personal checks. It’s the policy of the hotel.对不起,我们不收私人支票,这是酒店规定
You’ll have to show your passport or some other form of identification to me 您必须出示您的护照或者其他证明文件
I’m sorry to have caused so much trouble to me ,but I’ll manage to solve the problem before long很抱歉给您带来这么多麻烦,我将解决问题。
Will you please read this notice to guests?we need your cooperation 您读过顾客须知吗,我们需要您的合作
Sorry sir,you have to pay penalties when you’ve broken our hotel regulations 对不起,先生,你违反酒店规定,必须付赔偿金
Sorry sir, I have to advise you not to do so. It’s against the regulations 对不起先生,我建议您不要那么做,那是违反酒店规定
Please calm yourself sir, then perhaps we can help you 请冷静先生,
也许我们还可以帮您
告诉客人将花费多长时间
She’ll be up in a few minutes(right away as soon as possible)他将尽快决定
It’ll take five minutes它将花费5分钟时间
Sorry, but could you say it again?对不起,请您再说一遍
Could you please repeat a little more slow 您能说慢一点,好吗?
没有听明白对方的话
I’m sorry, but I didn’t quite catch what you just said 对不起,但我没听清您刚才说的话
I beg your pardon?请您再说一遍
I’m afraid I didn’t follow you我恐怕没听明白
签单
Would you like to put that on your hotel bill?您能记在我的酒店账单吗
Could you sign here ,please?请您在这儿签名
I’ll need your signature or room number.我需要您的签名和房号could you write down your room number,please请写下您的房间号码
信用卡和支票
What kind is it?您持哪种卡
Yes we do, but since the amount exceeds 4000.i’ll have to get the approval code是的,我们收这种卡,但金额超过4000元,我必须取得授权号码。
Yes,but I’ll have to see your passport or some other form of identification但我必须看您的护照或其他证明文件
yes,but I’ll have to have your name and address是的,但我必须有您的姓名和地址
折扣
Any discount?no discount.有折扣吗?没有
Can you cut the price a bit?价格能够低点吗?
It’s the preferential price这是优惠价
客房物品
I’m sorry to say they are badly damaged我非常抱歉,它们损坏的很厉害
I’m afraid we have to charge them to your account.我们恐怕必须计入您的账上
电话用语
\answering outside calls.接外线电话
Good morning!this is new century hotel (招呼语)
Hold the line please.i’ll getthe phone for you…请别挂电话,我替您接。
I’m sorry ,the extension is busy right now. will you try it later?对不起,那个分机现在占线,您等会儿再打好吗?
The line is through,shall I have paged as soon as I get through?电话占线如果接通了,我传呼您好吗
Please dial”0”before you dial the number把电话之前请先拨0
What number are you calling?您要拨什么号码?
Would you like to place a collect call or make a pay call here您想打对方付费电话还是自己付款电话
We’ve got DDDsystem and IDD system in our hotel我们酒店有国内国际直拨电话系统
If you make a pay call, you can place it right in your room..if you’d like to make a collect call, please dial”0“and ask operator for help如果您打付款电话,就在房间可以打,如果您想打对方付款电话,请拨0总机帮您拨
Is there anything I can do for you?我能为您做什么吗
Would you like to have a brochure of the hotel?您想要一本酒店宣传册吗
Let me give you a hand 让我来帮您
Let me till you about it 让我告诉您
I’d like to change some US clollar in cash is equivalent to 5.32yuan Would you please fill in this form?请您填一下这张表
Please write down your name \passport number and room number on the slip请在单子上写下您的姓名,护照号码和房间号码
Would you please sign your name here on this memo请在水单上签名Plese give me some one-yuannotes.i need some small change.请给我一些1元钞票,我需要一些零钱
Can you tell me what I should do with the RMB left?请告诉我,剩下的人民币怎么办
You’llhave to go to the band of china or the airport exchange office to change itback into dollars.您必须到中国银行或者机场兑换办公室换回美元
If you want to keep your room this afternoon.we’llhave to charge you 50%of the price 如果您想保留房间到下午,我们将加收您50%的费用
The porter will keep your baggage free of change 行李员将免费保管您的行李
I’ll ask our assistant manager to come and take care of your request.我请大堂副理来处理您的要求
Just a moment ,sir. I’llhave to get the manager.请稍等先生,我需请经
I’m sorrysir,I took five for ten对不起先生,我错把5元当做10元What do you think of our hotel?您认为我们酒店怎么样
餐厅用语
Sit down, please. Here is the menu 请坐,给您菜单,先生
May I take your order,sir?您要点菜吗
What would you like to have coffee or tea?
Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗
Service hours are:7:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.for lunch.
7:00p.m.to 10:00p.m.for dinnerr.
销售用语
What kind of rooms (foods) would youlike to have?
Here is a brochure and price menu of our hotel 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表
We’ll offer tour guides complmentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐
We accept your terms我们接受您的条件
May I introduce myself?让我介绍我自己
May I present you a litter souvenir?请接受我的一点小纪念品
Let’s drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯
Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests建议为在座客人的健康干杯
征求意见用语
How do you like chinese food ?
What do you think of our service?
Thank you for your comments(compliment/suggestions)
In our hotel we don’t accepttips.我们酒店是不收小费的
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴
Thank you all the same
I’m afraid you ‘ll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿
Thank you for telling us about it,
I’ll lookinto the mater right away我马上去处理这件事情
I can’t guarantee anything,but I’ll try mybest.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为
What can I show to you您要买什么
How do you like this fashion(color,size,design图案您喜欢这种款式吗
The extra large size of this color is out of stock .这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了
Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看
You have made a good choice ,you have very good taste.您真会买东西,您眼力真好。