查莉成长日记中英台词对照S01E01GoodLuckCharlie
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E01-Good-Luck-Charlie
————————————————————————————————作者:————————————————————————————————日期:
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第一集S01E01 Study Date Hi, Charlie, there you are.
嗨Charlie 快看看你
Nine months old and look how cute you are.
才九个月大多可爱啊
And look how cute I am.
再看看我多么可爱啊
It's your big sister Teddy here,
我是你的姐姐Teddy
And I'm making this video diary
我在拍视频日记
To help you survive our...
来帮你立足于我们这个
Special family.
特别的家
Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.
嗨看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了
Oh, and there's mom,
哦这是妈妈
Looking lovelier than ever this morning.
今天早上看起来最可爱了
Not in the mood.
没那心情和你开玩笑
Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.
好了我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了
So we're switching to sweet peas!
我们改吃点甜豌豆吧
You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.
你会喜欢吃的快看妈妈认为它们很美味哦
Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?
非常聪明一定要让妈妈先尝懂吗
Oh, and there's your older brother PJ
哦那是你的大哥PJ
Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual. 像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业
It's not today's homework.
这才不是今天的家庭作业
This is yesterday's homework.
这是昨天的家庭作业
There's a chance you two will be
你可能有机会和你哥哥
in high school together.
一起念高中哦
Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work. 哦那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作
He kills bugs for a living.
他靠杀虫来赚钱
Honey, come on. we've been through this.
宝贝拜托我们已经说过这个了
I don't kill bugs.
我不是杀虫
I'm a pest control specialist.
我是害虫防治专家
Either way...
还不都是得
So now you've met the whole family.
现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦
Forgetting somebody?
忘记某人了吧
Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.
Gabe 不是不是的我没有忘记你
I was just saving the best for last.
我只是打算拿你来压轴
Charlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe. Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe
You want to say something to Charlie?
你想对Charlie说点什么吗
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
好了看来Gabe还需要点时间
To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.
来适应你因为你有点像个惊喜
I thought surprises were supposed to be good.
我还以为惊喜是好事呢
And... cut.
好了就到这里了
Okay, gang, listen up.
好了大家听着
I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital
我今晚要回到医院工作
For the first time since Charlie was born,
这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班
So I want everyone to stay at home
所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家
- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom. - 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝- 等下不行妈妈
I'm not gonna be here tonight.
我今晚不能待在家里