2016年酒店服务(餐饮服务)英语口语试题公开题库
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
2016年江苏省职业学校技能大赛
旅游类酒店服务(餐饮服务)项目英语口语试题公开题库
中译英:
1. 我们已经为您预订一张今晚6点半的餐台。。
(We have reserved a table for you at 6:30 tonight.)
2. 请问您在我们餐厅有预订吗?(Do you have a reservation with us?)
3. 早餐的供应时间是7点到9点。(The breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:00.)
4. 对不起,这张桌子已经有客人预订了。(Sorry, this table has been reserved.)
5. 角落的那个位置怎样?(How about a seat in the corner?)
6. 这张桌子可以吗?(Will this table be all right for you ?)
7. 包间已经准备好了,先生。(The private room is ready now, sir.)
8. 您是要坐吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
(Would you like smoking area or non-smoking area?)
9. 包间的最低消费是800.
(For a private room, there is a minimum charge of 800 yuan.)
10. 请您在休息室里稍等一下,一有桌子我们会安排您入座。
(Could you wait for a moment in the lounge?We’ll seat you as soon as we have a table).
11. 先生,您的桌子已经准备好了。请随我来。(Your table is ready now, sir. Please come with me.)
12. 这是菜单,服务员随后就到。
(Here is the menu. The waiter will be with you in a moment.)
13 这是菜单和酒水单。(Here are the menu and the wine list /or drink list.)
14. 请问您现在可以点菜了吗?(Are you ready to order now? 或者:May I take your order now, sir/madam?)
15. 中国有四大菜系,分别是川菜,粤菜,鲁菜和淮扬菜。
(In China, there are four kind of cuisines such as Sichuan cuisine, Guangdong cuisine, Shandong cuisine and Huaiyang cuisine..)
16. 这是您的账单,请您过目。(Here’s your bill. Please check it.)
17. 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?(Would you like to try our specialty?)
18. 烤鸭大概需要半个小时。(Roast duck may take half an hour.)
19. 你想喝点儿什么,先生?(Would you like something to drink, sir?或者Would you like to have some drink, sir/madam?)
20. 请签上您的姓名和房间号码。(Please sign your name and room number here.)
21. 干白葡萄酒是按瓶卖的。(The dry white wine is sold by bottle.)
22. 你们有什么牌子的啤酒?(What brand of beer do you have?)
23. 如果您还有其他需要,请您随时告诉我们。我们很乐意为您效劳。
(If you like to have something else, just feel free to tell us. We are always at your service.)
24. 您点的菜上齐了。请慢用。(That’s all fo r your order. Please enjoy your meal.)
25. 恐怕您点的菜太多了。(I’m afraid you have ordered too much.)
26. 我能帮您换一下盘子吗?(May I change your plate, please?)
27. 您还要再添米饭吗?(Would you like some more rice?)
28. 您想要点开胃菜或汤吗?(Would you like an appetizer or soup?)
29. 您想要什么主菜呢?(What would you like for the main course?)
30. 您要一瓶红葡萄酒配牛排吗?
(Would you like a bottle of red wine to go with your steak?)
31.先生,这是您的牛排七成熟,请慢用。。
(Excuse me, sir. Here’s your steak medium well. Please enjoy it.)
32. 很抱歉,请多等一会。我们会尽快给您上菜。
(I’m really sorry. Please wait a few more minutes. I’ll bring the food to you as soon as possible.)
33. 您的菜上齐了,甜点稍后上。(This is a complete course. There is the dessert to follow.)
34. 我想来杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌。(I’d like a glass of Scotch whisky on the rocks.)
35. 先生,您总共消费856元。(It comes to 856 yuan, sir.)
36. 牛排做得太老了(The steak is as tough as leather.)
37. 非常抱歉,还有什么可以为您效劳吗?
( I do apologize. Is there anything else I can do for you? )