哈利波特和魔法石_电影英文台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你

Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授

Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授

Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?

I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授

The good 有个好消息

And the bad 也有坏消息

And the boy? 那个孩子呢?

Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来

Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?

To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?

Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授

Professor McGonagall 麦格教授

No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?

No, sir. 没有,先生

Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他

There you go. 你看

Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一群无可救药的麻瓜

They really are…他们真的是…

The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人

He’ll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名

Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子

Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字

Exactly. 完全正确

He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切

Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他

There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格

It’s not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面

Good luck…祝你好运

…H arry Potter. 哈利·波特

Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!

Now! 快点!

Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!

Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了

Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子

Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西

Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈

I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心

…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子

Hurry up! 快点!

Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子

Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨父

Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?

How many are there? 一共有几个?

36. counted them myself. 三十六个,我自己数的

36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个

But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀

I don’t care! 我管它有多大

This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去

We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?

It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了

I’m really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待

I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子

Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事

…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭

Get in. 上车

Make it move. 叫它动嘛

Move! 动呀!

-Move! – He’s asleep! –快动呀!- 它睡着了

He’s boring. 真没劲!

Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样Lying there day after day…一天又一天地躺在这儿

…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前

Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?

It’s just. 只是…

I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话

Do you? 你…

I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?

You’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?

Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?

I see. 我懂了

That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母

Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!

You won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛

Thanks. 谢谢

Anytime. 别客气

Snake! 蛇!

Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀

My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?

Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?

Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?

It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心

We’ll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉

What happened? 这是怎么回事?

相关文档
最新文档